• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What do you collect?

In the past lighters, smurfs and Lamborghini models.
Oh, and Star Wars lego, collected with my kids too.😊
Collections completed to the extreme.🔝
Crystals, gems precious stones collecting have lasted the longest, but its still my favourite collection.
And the only one on full display in my livingroom.
Upstairs is my 'collection room' now.

Now I'm mostly collecting good times and precious moments with my lovely fiancee.
That collection of memories is everlasting!🤗😍💖

My favorite coin is old Austrohungarian fake double sided coin. You know so I can pretend you have 50% chance lol

I used to collect the tickets from the concerts/raves I went in a span of a lil bit over a decade.
Too bad it's all about QR codes now, I feel nostalgic.

I once collected all the festival bracelets I got. But since then they've gotten thrown out/lost.

I still collect drugs... it's my most enduring collection. RC psychedelics in labeled amber vials.

Been thinking about collecting old books because books/history will just continue to be revised and edited more and more

Looking at 1909 The Harvard Classics 51 book set. The 1st edition is like $1k to $1,200 but the set from a couple years later I've found for a few hundred dollars but I need to do more research to see if anything is different

When I was growing up, my dad collected all kinds of antiques like old coins, stamps, bottles, etc. Unfortunately, he sold them all when cash was tight.

Aside from a few old baseball cards and magazines, I basically collect my own creations. Not that I think they're masterpieces, but I have almost 50 years of writings, drawings, photographs, recordings, etc.

They may not be worth anything, but they have a lot of sentimental value to me because they're irreplaceable. Here's a painting of a hummingbird that I made for my mom a few years ago:

i collect Furbies (yes the little electronic toys everyone is scared of, i dont understand why. theyre my main collection and i have around 30+), CDs/vinyls/cassettes from obscure musicians even though i have no way to play these at the moment, and art such as digital art commissions of characters i like :+) i also collect pins/buttons/badges and display them in my windowed purse/backpack.

i used to collect anime figures, doujinshi (12-100+ page "parody" manga of existing anime series, primarily NSFW in nature but i collected SFW ones), Tamagotchis, and keychains. I still collect keychains from etsy and such, just not as much as i used to haha. i used to collect regular manga also, and video games.

if it counts, im a data hoarder of sorts (not the extreme r/DataHoarder or whatever kind, i only have a 1.5 TB external hard drive + 128 GB on my current laptop) and collect TONSSS of digital music. i have around 175+ GB of music total! i collect artwork from series i like online as well (splatoon, video games, anime, etc.)

Nothing at the moment.
I have a large collection of sex toys and bondage gear. Does that count?

I would like to start collecting old guns. I got a few but nothing with any historical significance.

I guess right now I'm collecting stamps on my passport.