• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What Does 1/2 hit of MDMA do?

I go about 225, and 125 mg of "good" MDMA will have me zooming for 4 to 6 hours.

Perhaps you are habituated, or perhaps the dose you think you're getting isn't actually the dose you're getting.

300 mg is a nice dose of methylone.
methadone is very rareinthe US, id love to get some I find it better then MDMA, more physical feeling

well thats true, I did MDMA twice this week and I am depressed as fuck, dumb I know but thats probably the reason I needed 600mg roughly the second time to get an OK roll.
Even on a second night out, 600 mg is absolutely a ridiculous dose.

Just the fact that MDA is not cross tolerant with MDMA, and that dose 600 mg, could potentially end up with 90 mg of MDA in your system. You should have been rolling for 10 to 14 hours.

I really don't think that what you think is MDMA is actually mdma

up to 15% of a dose of MDMA converts to MDA in the body.

well thats true, I did MDMA twice this week and I am depressed as fuck, dumb I know but thats probably the reason I needed 600mg roughly the second time to get an OK roll.
While body weight indirectly affects subjective effects of MDMA, the driver is plasma serum level.

Even scaling 125 mg by 133% for the difference between 180 lb and 240 lb, you only end up with 168mg.

300 and 600 mg are just outrageous and lead one to believe that it's not MDMA.

While body weight indirectly affects subjective effects of MDMA, the driver is plasma serum level.

Even scaling 125 mg by 133% for the difference between 180 lb and 240 lb, you only end up with 168mg.

300 and 600 mg are just outrageous and lead one to believe that it's not MDMA.
yea I feel better now but I have had a bad history with MDMA and when I first started I was given Meth and I didn't know. MDMA isn't really for me anymore I cant take the lows

yea I feel better now but I have had a bad history with MDMA and when I first started I was given Meth and I didn't know. MDMA isn't really for me anymore I cant take the lows
900 mg of MDMA or MDXX or whatever it is will certainly give you the lows.

900 mg of MDMA or MDXX or whatever it is will certainly give you the lows.
yea I took some L-tryptophan cause I like my body to convert it to HTP-5 rather then jump that step. I like to think my body will do the work and arguably its healthier

yea I took some L-tryptophan cause I like my body to convert it to HTP-5 rather then jump that step. I like to think my body will do the work and arguably its healthier
It's not clear that'll actually help.

It is clear that potential neurotoxicity increases with dose.

It is also clear from studies that antioxidants that scavenge free radicals are the number one substance that ameliorate neurotoxicity and 5HT deficit. That means vitamin C, n-acetylcysteine, etc.

It's not clear that'll actually help.

It is clear that potential neurotoxicity increases with dose.

It is also clear from studies that antioxidants that scavenge free radicals are the number one substance that ameliorate neurotoxicity and 5HT deficit. That means vitamin C, n-acetylcysteine, etc.
yea I follow you, I know a lot about free radicals etc sodium ascorbate would be good too

Normal street x in the us either has little or no MDMA but the industry standard was 100mgs , so half of that is basically a threshold dose for many new user brains.

Europe right now if it's not a rc, standard is 200-300 mgs (good job btw) , you should definitely half or quarter a dose like that. -youd be fine and safe

I often use half or even a third of a pill but I snort it. These pills are also supposed to be 180-200mg so it's really a full dose.
Seventy five milligrams has been shown in a Maps study to be enough for a therapeutic benefit of reducing trauma.

The seventy five mg dose eased trauma close to the same percent of one hundred and twenty mgs dose, if I'm not mistaken.

I once took half of a purple star E pill that someone gave me for free and I rolled just as hard a a full pill, the body high was amazing

I can't believe this iso the "what's new" tab. Thank you for rehashing a age old debate by telling us about the random ass purple star you had back in the day ^^^. Rest easy everyone in the fact that the great mystery of the purple stars has once an forever been solved.