• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What Does 1/2 hit of MDMA do?

brokedownpalace10

Bluelighter
OK. I realize that you can't actually answer correctly due to variation in a street drug. I'm looking for a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) I can likely obtain some of the better available now.

My lady has never done a psychedelic and has anxiety (etc. ;)) issues. I've done MDA in the day, but never MDMA. I would intend to use this as something to ease her into more classic things and to only do it a couple times.

So, would 1/2 hit have some magic to get her feet wet and give her an idea of what all the fuss is about.

She's read of all the therapeutic uses of psychedelics and is curious. I do think they could make her better. to a point, as they do.

I would start with mushrooms first. Theres WAY more therapeutic value there but this my 2 cents. If you give your wife let say 75mg I feel would be a good starting dose and volumetrically scale yourself up from there. Dissolve all Molly/pills in water or pure alcohol depending on solubility rates and accurately mg/mL dose your partner.

Too little molly can be disappointing. But not useless. At least with weed, I can see how it could fall short without herb.
Small dose of shrooms has more to give but dosing is more challenging to get right.

I agree psychedelics are better more reliable and safer facilitators of self reflection and healing. Just keep the dose low to begin with, i would say, judging from your concerns. Even less than 1g cubensis or 40mcg acid are advisable. There's always more later.

Low dose MDMA is good too. Talking in unknown tabs isn't very precise, though. If one tab is a strong but comfortable roll for you, half a tab could be good for a sensitive and light weight first timer. With my pills i don't even dare take a whole one because they are stupid high dosed.

I think low-dose acid is more invigorating than low-dose shrooms but low-dose shroom is pretty benign experience but LSD is always edgy-if not otherwise it is strong stimulant
I wish this is of use if OP hasn't done these on low-doses

I've done mushrooms, acid, MDA, DPT, 5Meo-DMT, Peyote, and likely a few I can't think of.
Low dose LSD was my favorite for Dead and Phish shows toward the end of my going. (around '95, see Avatar). I was around 40 and already had an early bedtime for work. A low dose of acid kept me awake and dancing. :)

I've got Billy Strings tickets for March. I still haven't decided what mild stimulant I'll rely on since acid sounds sketchy nowadays.

So, been there, done that. My partner has not.
I was thinking about MDMA, then maybe Pedro in low/medium doses, then mushrooms. I wonder if shrooms don't have a neurochemical benefit as well as an "attitude adjustment" benefit.

But not yet. In time grasshopper.

So, does 1/2 hit street MDMA have any magic? We're old farts, so I just want a glimpse to get her attention.

Hey, thank you so much! She is also on Buproprion which I think can increase the effects of MDMA. While I'm on the subject, does anyone have any personal experience with this combo? Should I have her half the dose that day? Totally eliminate?

Any input is welcome. I'm about to go out into the post Thanksgiving grinder and I'll research more when I get back.

MDMA is one drug I don’t suggest giving a half dose, you can give a light dose but not half. Lightest I’d go is 80-100mg of pure MDMA. Too little can be disappointing leading the user to possibly writing it off, I’ve seen it happen.

-GC

set & setting can save a lot tho'. But without that high possibly doesn't just "lead anywhere" even if it is high. That's what I concluded.

MDMA is one drug I don’t suggest giving a half dose, you can give a light dose but not half. Lightest I’d go is 80-100mg of pure MDMA. Too little can be disappointing leading the user to possibly writing it off, I’ve seen it happen.

-GC
yea most E pills test at 200mg plus these days so half of a pill should be enough, atleast EU xtc

yea most E pills test at 200mg plus these days so half of a pill should be enough, atleast EU xtc

They did but lately it’s more like 150 if you average in a lot of the weaker presses showing up the past year or two. I keep an eye on lab analysis for both EU and US, I’ve noticed about half the presses showing up in EU are now around 100, the rest being still 200+.

Just mentioning as it’s not like it was 3-5 years ago where all presses were reliably 200. People need to be a bit more careful these days.

-GC

yes thats very true. I would say 120-150mg. I get mine from a source that get them from NL and that how I know my blue punishers ate insanely dosed or my red Bugattis. Then again Ive done so much Molly that it lost its magic so I don't do it anymore. I would take LSD but I mostly just do oxy now as it fits my lifestyle too good as coke would keep me up and I enjoy my sleep.
They did but lately it’s more like 150 if you average in a lot of the weaker presses showing up the past year or two. I keep an eye on lab analysis for both EU and US, I’ve noticed about half the presses showing up in EU are now around 100, the rest being still 200+.

Just mentioning as it’s not like it was 3-5 years ago where all presses were reliably 200. People need to be a bit more careful these days.

-GC

OK. I realize that you can't actually answer correctly due to variation in a street drug. I'm looking for a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) I can likely obtain some of the better available now.

My lady has never done a psychedelic and has anxiety (etc. ;)) issues. I've done MDA in the day, but never MDMA. I would intend to use this as something to ease her into more classic things and to only do it a couple times.

So, would 1/2 hit have some magic to get her feet wet and give her an idea of what all the fuss is about.

She's read of all the therapeutic uses of psychedelics and is curious. I do think they could make her better. to a point, as they do.
It depends on how big the dose is, and her physiology. Physiology. Just because she's naive to MDMA does not mean her body doesn't necessarily have a higher tolerance.

That being said, 50 to 60 mg for a smaller woman. By that I mean around 60 kilos would be a moderate dose. And would be half of what people would consider a regular dose of 100 to 120 mg.

She would feel something but not the full thing and definitely not all the lovey dovey empathy that you normally would get nor the great come up.

Now if you could convince her to eat the second half of the pill right when she came up with the first one, then she probably have a great time.

In all my experience, full or close to full doses are the only time any real 'magic' happens(I'm going back years when real shit was common).

I think low/half doses, or just doing a few lines(quarter dose) is a waste of the drug, your time, and potential. You could have a night of magic or a night of.. 'eh'.

Only time I'd consider halves would be if I only had one dose and I was with a girl having a good night and couldn't get more but wanted a bit of 'extra' added to the sex. Even then I'd be annoyed I didn't have full dose for both of us. Still better than nothing but in terms of giving someone some perspective on drugs, I wouldn't want to waste the wonder that is your first time.

I often use half or even a third of a pill but I snort it. These pills are also supposed to be 180-200mg so it's really a full dose.

I often use half or even a third of a pill but I snort it. These pills are also supposed to be 180-200mg so it's really a full dose.
and that does it for you? I need like 300mg plus but im also 240lb

and that does it for you? I need like 300mg plus but im also 240lb
I go about 225, and 125 mg of "good" MDMA will have me zooming for 4 to 6 hours.

Perhaps you are habituated, or perhaps the dose you think you're getting isn't actually the dose you're getting.

300 mg is a nice dose of methylone.

I go about 225, and 125 mg of "good" MDMA will have me zooming for 4 to 6 hours.

Perhaps you are habituated, or perhaps the dose you think you're getting isn't actually the dose you're getting.

300 mg is a nice dose of methylone.
well thats true, I did MDMA twice this week and I am depressed as fuck, dumb I know but thats probably the reason I needed 600mg roughly the second time to get an OK roll.