• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What does meth cut with fentanyl feel like.

I think mixing upper (meth) and a downer (fent) will have a speedball effect. FWIW Nazis experimented with speedballers (meth + oxycodone) during WW2.

Just that fent has a short half life while meth lasts all day long. But speedballs are nice, even without the rush. I loved it when I was on a pharmball (methylphenidate plus methadone).

I think mixing upper (meth) and a downer (fent) will have a speedball effect. FWIW Nazis experimented with speedballers (meth + oxycodone) during WW2.

5 mg oxycodone (brand name Eukodal, an analgesic opioid), 5 mg cocaine, and 3 mg methamphetamine, those guys know how to throw a fuckin party.

It's going to be pretty difficult for anyone to describe how this "feels". A lot of people are going to explain these experiences using different language, but all of these descriptions are still going to give you a subjective picture at best.

The only thing we can really tell you is that Methamphetamine is a stimulant and Opioids like Fentanyl are depressants. Taking a depressant and a stimulant together is going to produce an experience featuring the effects of both drugs. If you have taken Methamphetamine before and taken Fentanyl before, you can probably figure out a general idea of what the two will feel like together. There's no description that anyone can give you here that would come close to your own description of the experience.