• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What does meth cut with fentanyl feel like.

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
Pretty sure this batch I got has fentanyl in it. What would it feel like if that was the case. Rn can't buy a test strip just was hoping someone could list the signs of it please..

Do a line and i get strongly hungry pretty soon after or able to feel your tummy. You are able to take a small nap instead of a full crash or your Able to fall asleep randomly. You get hot in the face and cheeks. You get a very dry mouth more often and stronger than normal,. You don't get that super up feeling but more like your just up and vibing instead of excitable. You don't experience emotions as strongly but may feel extra happy for no reason. U may feel like ur n in a better mood than normally you would be. I also usually don't have any form of side affects no paranoia or hallucinations like you'd normay have or if you do their very minor and quick get forgotten about or go away. You may not be able to focus on more than one thing at a time.

Don't sound like fentanyl but no way to say for sure.
I've heard meth is after going to sh*t. It's not my drug but I've heard from a few people that it's cut to much and made the wrong way.

Pretty sure this batch I got has fentanyl in it. What would it feel like if that was the case. Rn can't buy a test strip just was hoping someone could list the signs of it please..

No idea cos Fentanyl has barely made it into Australia as far as I know (12kg from Canada was seized at the border this year).

I reckon it'd be pretty noticeable in meth.. Being able to fall asleep randomly would be a sure sign for me.

Why do aussies keep saying no fentanyl? You can easily Google the deaths bust etc.. going back to 2015 probably back further.

Why do aussies keep saying no fentanyl? You can easily Google the deaths bust etc.. going back to 2015 probably back further.

Because it's not common knowledge. It's not in the news (other than that haul at the border).

I got a batch that tested positive for fent. When smoked it dulled the stimulant effect to a noticeable degree.

30 grams of pure fentanyl is over 30 000 doses though .

Is it? WTF is 12kg then?

Anyway that came up when I googled "fentanyl Australia" and *no* news of deaths. If it was here in any serious way and people died bc of it, our media would be all over it. Any illicit drug stories are good news bc they take the focus off the alcohol industry (our drinking culture has been compared to America's gun culture).

I will have to do more research!!

Well we love our meth lol. That's because it's cheaper to smoke than cigarettes!! ;) (That actually is a factor for me and my cig smoking has dropped by more than half).

But the only stories re Fentanyl are about this year's seizure. They're saying get ready for it of course.

I also read that if someone dies from a heroin OD the toxicology report will separate morphine and Fentanyl. My brother's stated (only) morphine as the killer, so at least I know fentanyl wasn't involved.

I got a batch that tested positive for fent. When smoked it dulled the stimulant effect to a noticeable degree.
Had some gear laced with it...Was not pleasant. Although my back pain etc was COMPLETELY gone. No emotional euphoria like with pure/clean/uncut Meth. Slowed breathing/shallow respiratory rate. Also would end up in weird positions and lose blood circulation a bit...But yeah, unbelievable. I suspect my dealer had put some in last time I brought it off him and this time just put in a heap. Also slower reactions, scattered thoughts, unable to focus and weird emotional/cognitive effects. Kinda unnerving. First time in MONTHS I hadn't had back pain but man what a weird fricking high. I put it *the fuck* away once I realized what it was but it feels like I've done heroin now...(Which I haven't). RHCP seriously covered the opiod crisis in their music. For some reason I skipped one of their tracks on spotify this week...Weird. But this stuff kind of switches off your upper/frontal brain a bit? But yeah, I have had MSM and other bits of filler before. But this was a new high (and low). It kinda just vaporised into water/vapour in said pipe, but I had to pull it through if that makes sense? Beware kids.

Because it's not common knowledge. It's not in the news (other than that haul at the border).
Which country has their drug deaths in the news?
The US, yeah, but in the US the 2 political factions are at war, so they can always blame the other guys for anything bad that happens, so in a way, they need the news to be negative..

Is it? WTF is 12kg then?

Anyway that came up when I googled "fentanyl Australia" and *no* news of deaths. If it was here in any serious way and people died bc of it, our media would be all over it. Any illicit drug stories are good news bc they take the focus off the alcohol industry (our drinking culture has been compared to America's gun culture).

12 million. it's really not hard to calculate, lady.

it would be taking the focus off alohol, but if people are not aware of the heroin addicts in your country, your country probably prefers it that way, just like mine. It would distract, indeed, but it's just too distracting.

People don't talk about Berlin here either. Go to Berlin, you see addicts literally everywhere, strung out on god-knows what.
There's never been any mention of that in the news. Oh they say Berlin is a party city, but they make it look like ppl only drink alcohol there, but in truth it's the hotspot for heroin addicts.

Last edited:
Had some gear laced with it...Was not pleasant. Although my back pain etc was COMPLETELY gone. No emotional euphoria like with pure/clean/uncut Meth. Slowed breathing/shallow respiratory rate. Also would end up in weird positions and lose blood circulation a bit...But yeah, unbelievable. I suspect my dealer had put some in last time I brought it off him and this time just put in a heap. Also slower reactions, scattered thoughts, unable to focus and weird emotional/cognitive effects. Kinda unnerving. First time in MONTHS I hadn't had back pain but man what a weird fricking high. I put it *the fuck* away once I realized what it was but it feels like I've done heroin now...(Which I haven't). RHCP seriously covered the opiod crisis in their music. For some reason I skipped one of their tracks on spotify this week...Weird. But this stuff kind of switches off your upper/frontal brain a bit? But yeah, I have had MSM and other bits of filler before. But this was a new high (and low). It kinda just vaporised into water/vapour in said pipe, but I had to pull it through if that makes sense? Beware kids.
Never had any of these effects apart from blunting the stimulant effect and reducing the duration but it all would depend on how much is in there and how much you get in the hit. The quart g I had seemed to only have a mg or two after cleaning it off with acetone. After cleaning the stuff off I accidently dosed myself from touching the contaminated filter paper and got the sedation and slowed breathing. Scary when you don't know how much you absorbed.

Very dizzy nauseous racing heart possible sweats sedation
I had some in mine once unknowingly and it was horrible.

Is it? WTF is 12kg then?

12 million. The metric system is easy you just move the decimal point.