• The Dive
    Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • The Dive Moderators: Mysterier | Cheshire_Kat | CFC

Cocoa Puffs What does the USA do better than other countries?

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
9pADmDQl.jpg

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
8aLmZz6l.jpg

i got that one too

ya know what i don't like about those tho? the crunch berries used to all be red and now they're all different colors

Trix aint the same either

and all the monster cereals aren't the same either - they changed the recipe - count chocula was more like eating chalk and i liked it like that - frankenberry is just sad now and boo berry was the best and they changed that too

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
how great was the cereal aisle when you were a kid? i would go to the store with anybody just to be in the cereal aisle

andyturbo

Moderator: MDMA, AADD; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
Most Western Countries: Freedom from 'Insert one of many examples' (eg living in a country where wanting/needing a firearm to feel safe/protect them exists!)

America: Freedom to 'insert one of many examples'.

Point is People and society have there own definition of what freedom means/is.

One significant difference is that Americans are told over and over from an extremely young age 'what' Freedom is and how *wrongly IMO* Free there country is. The majority of the world have made there own uninfluenced mind up about what Freedom is.

Freedom as a generalization is a characteristic of 52 countries, The US being ranked 16th btw. This incorporates all aspects of Freedom on a ranking system across the globe in agreement by all.

One thing America does well that I like is Halloween!

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
we are #1 for fucked up healthcare. I have been waiting over 30 days for emergency mental health services in northern california.