• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Drug stockpiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a stash this week! Hoorah!

3.5g Penis Envy 'Shrooms
1 Nitrous Oxide Cart.
200mg 2C-E
150mg 2C-D
1g MBZP
200mg O-TCE
600mg F-Phenibut
60mg Brorphine
3 Old Milwaukee Beers (355ml)
200ml Canadian Club Whiskey
1 Okanagan Springs Cider (355ml)
1g AAA Cannabis (Tom Ford)

Sure it's only half as much of everything as I'd like to have on-hand, but beggars can't be choosers (...so they say) and I'm pretty grateful to have the privilege of possessing these here droogz

A large vial of cannabis oil.
Some cubensis spores (been in the fridge for a year)
MHRB powder (waiting for the right time to extract the DMT)
1g of dodgy speed (the coke from the same vendor was suspect so not sure if it's got any speed at all in it)

I actually have a stash this week! Hoorah!

3.5g Penis Envy 'Shrooms
1 Nitrous Oxide Cart.
200mg 2C-E
150mg 2C-D
1g MBZP
200mg O-TCE
600mg F-Phenibut
60mg Brorphine
3 Old Milwaukee Beers (355ml)
200ml Canadian Club Whiskey
1 Okanagan Springs Cider (355ml)
1g AAA Cannabis (Tom Ford)

Sure it's only half as much of everything as I'd like to have on-hand, but beggars can't be choosers (...so they say) and I'm pretty grateful to have the privilege of possessing these here droogz
I'm gonna choose to beg for a sprinkle of 2c-e 😉 Haha you're right, be grateful that's lucky af!

I'm gonna choose to beg for a sprinkle of 2c-e 😉 Haha you're right, be grateful that's lucky af!
😂
I've had it since before the ban on the last of the 2C-x compounds in Canada back in '16, but had totally lost track of it due to a weird squirrely hoarding behaviour that has me stashing drugs (while stoned) for a 'rainy day' (of which today is, in the literal sense) and COMPLETELY forgetting where I put them... hadn't felt compelled to bother finding the 2Cs until this week. Truth be told I've been a tad... scared, of 2C-E. She definitely bites if not treated right, and I'm one of those people that reacts to it with dramatic aplomb 😅 (12mg? Fine and dandy. 15mg? TICKET TO OVERWHELM CITY POPULATION ME. Which seems to be most people, but there's the odd sensayuma who can pop 30mg and be a happy toad... not I)

But after not having tripped for 2+ years, and armed with the new-to-me-knowledge that body load is partly a mental game that can be worked with, rather than against, I think it's time ^__^

Defo feel like what I've got on hand has to last me the rest of my life, glad the 2Cs have the potential to outlive us all if stored correctly...

250mg give or take aMT.

1gram ketamine

One 15 inch san pedro

5 grams of stardawg.

60mg valium.

4 gram of clarithromycin 😑

Basically still realistically a lot more somehow than a lifetime's requirement from here of LSD.

I made sure I would have a lifetime's worth while the chance was there and I tend to overcompensate as apose to under.

Kava we stock well on. Restock going along. Weed, we did well. Worked hard for years, commitment every summer against slimmest environmental odds, to stock bit by bit and never think to ration.

Maybe 6 grams Etiz, possibly little more. But that's it. Nothing beyond. So I need to have no need for it before it is gone.

At 15-20 mg's daily still atm, there is a clock on that one.

Currently:

Some quantity of 3mg alp/flualp presses
~300mg of 6apb
1.85g of MDMA
Some quantity of Dmt, Less than 1 gram but still enough to blast off my whole neighborhood

But I've got room to expand ☺️

Psychedelics are the only things I can hang on to long enough to keep a stash of lol

Currently got:
5 meo mipt
AMT
TMA-2
DOM
2C-B
Mescaline HCL.
And a single pill of 4-FA

Used to have more 2c-b, a couple tabs of acid and some blue punishers but I accidentally threw them out while cleaning and still haven't forgiven myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.