• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Preppers unite

Nothing impressive. At the pain clinic the consultant suggested I try to use less oxycodone than prescribed i.e. don't mindlessly just take the pills but try to use them as needed. Over the summer I managed to save up 56 OC30s and 56OC10s but my pain levels are seasonal so now I only have eight of each.

Oh, and the same with the clobazam. Use it when needed and it's great. Take ANY benzo for years and it stops working so now you have a habit and the seizures are as bad as they were.

Such medicines can be useful servants but they make terrible masters.

What, all at once?

Odd mix BUT you strike me as a sensible dude.
Nah. I take them on schedules. Abilify and Clonidine in the morning and then Clonidine again at night. T is once a week but has an 8 day half life I believe and brixadi is active for 7 days.

I just started the Clonidine yesterday and it was at my suggestion to the doctor. It’s nice to have a doctor willing to cinsider your thoughts on what med to take.

Apparently it’s being studied to see if it can used as an anti manic agent. Already approved for hyperactivity and is effective at treating AP induced akathesia. All things I have.

Or had rather. I actually slept last night. I didn’t sleep the two days before at all. And I’m significantly calmer. It’s really an amazing drug for me.

I was mostly highlighting how sober I am these days 😂 but I love it

Mate - if it WORKS then it's good. I was kind of concerned about one of those medications BUT if it gives you a good life - that's the whole point.

1oz ammesia
1oz zcube.
2oz gelato41 nl5 haze
1oz Nl5 haze

Some ket
4acodmt

valium
codeine

Had oxy and flake last weekm strip of oxy gone and 6g of raw all washed with the ammonia.

Last edited: