EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

Sry for being a lunatic will take some solitary time alone and leave you with this

Is listening to psytrance gonna trigger me to take drugs any rational psychiatrist would say you are one of the few who need to avoid such things? Not in the right frame of mind but it runs so deep in my past it really could send me down the rabbit hole in a way you don't wanna hear about pal.

By the power of ten open the ninth portal to Alpha Centauri so the Sirian fleet may enter from the seventh gateway:

Core data uploaded video now available above the alien pump is opening now into the Crown Chakra

Last edited:
Is listening to psytrance gonna trigger me to take drugs any rational psychiatrist would say you are one of the few who need to avoid such things? Not in the right frame of mind but it runs so deep in my past it really could send me down the rabbit hole in a way you don't wanna hear about pal.
Who you're talking to?

Skeletor is after the Key? Tell Louis Tully to take the helmet off please. Last track then go hide in your diary they might judge and yell at ya this is a rave zone bud run now fast.

One of the most transmitter-releasing music genres for me, they call it euphoric hardstyle for a reason.

these 2 streams mostly, switching between both, have found some nice tracks already on both: