• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What ever happened to flakka? (Alpha-PVP)

Flakka was never for the people using it, it was for the demons who lust for posession of a material body.
You really ain't lying bro.

I remember this back in 2015-16 cause I lived 45 minutes north of Tally and I too saw veteran crackheads forget what crack even was. Kinda cool hearing someone else with a similar experience on that subject, cause I have been saying that as a testament to how powerful Flakka was for years.

Shit was in everything though. They cut the meth, the coke, and even the molly with it (although if we must have active cuts in our drugs, I'd still take Flakka over Fentanyl any day of the week).

In fact, my retarded ass hometown of Bainbridge, GA started selling the shit as "Molly" -- I guess because of the bad and infamous rep that the name "Flakka" had begun to receive in town...as in, the retards selling it actually pretended like MDMA Molly never existed (Bainbridge never had real MDMA anyways, at least not during my "hey day"), and ny extension pretended that a-pvp (and later a-php) was itself the definitive drug known as Molly; being that the effects are hardly alike in anyway, it just seemed like they tried to "retcon" Molly in my town, I always thought ot was very weord and stupid. Anyways, that name later evolved into "Jolly" around town (which I kinda liked that name, dumb as it was).

Anyways, the rush from smoking that shit makes crack look like caffeine lol. It was insane. Hated those times and yet loved them (in a sick kind of way) all at the same time. Glad they're over, but Flak gave the most unique vibe to it, for better or for worse. Very rememberable drug and very powerful [and dark] euphoria, that's for sure. It seems fond and nostalgic to me now, but I know that is because my brain associates that time with unreal levels of dopamine --- but in all honesty, the better part of me knows and remember that it was pure and total hell. Ugh. Our brains just love to delete the bad and save and exaggerate the good of past events and drug experiences are no different.

I would describe the drug as "sick pleasure" yet also "Crystalized Schizophrenia." It's the perfect mixture of fear and pleasure, and it's aphrodisiac nature put even meth to shame. But man dude, the paranoia from this drug is unreal. Everyone and their dog was either an agent, a voodoo witch doctor, or a reptilian lmao.

And now, ever since that era, all amphetamine substances seem give me an immediate, Schizophrenia-like psychosis that starts far before I've even lost one night of sleep, and meth is especially bad about this now. It's a big reason why I no longer use meth, so I guess there's that.

I feel like the Flakka flipped a switch in my dopamine system (or trained my neurons to react a certain way) that now causes me to react Schizophrenically to high levels of dopamine, whereas meth and speed in the past did not effect me that way in the past; it only started effecting me that way after my days of Flakka abuse, so I assume the Flakka (and/or my introduction to IVing Meth during that same period) that flipped said "switch" in my brain.

Anyways, "Devil's Drug" was also a name for aPVP, and it most certainly was that. It's like smoking Satan's toenails. In fact, that's a good description of the taste, come to think of it. Said taste ranged anywhere from "Zombie flesh" to an unearthly "sickly sweet" flavor. The shit also had a weird Voodoo-y, "Spooky Town" vibe to it, and felt very demonic indeed. Being on that shit is what got me believing in the devil and that evil was realer than real (moral realism), instead of it just being some subjective opinion. The shit's far more demonic than anything else I've, and I've tried LOTS of drugs -- for better or for worse (mostly for worse lol).

But I'm rambling.

Last edited: