• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What ever happened to PCP?

@deficiT @dosesfromcinco – Does anyone know whoTF he's talking about? Am I the "owl guy"? And where did he get the idea I, or anyone, find his sister's death "funny"? WhoTF would even do that? If it is not abundantly clear, allow me to make it so: I would never make fun of anything like that. I don't find anything amusing about the passing of people's loved ones and relatives and such. In fact, it's a little insulting for someone to think that of me, but then I have to consider the source and their general lack of reading comprehension skills.

Why are people who like to spout insensitive shit about others so often the most sensitive Sallys on the planet? I think we all know I never said anything disparaging about his relatives. But if someone's gonna criticize others for using drugs, they should be aware that drunk driving is a much bigger problem than someone else's responsible drug use. Glass houses and throwing stones, etc. People's imaginations never cease to amaze me in just how outlandish and fantastical they can get, from conspiracy theories to delusions of persecution. #SMH

@Jnowhere – I wish you the best of luck in the New Year, buddy. May it shower you, your family, and your loved ones with success, love, and happiness.

Have a great day, everyone. Much love to you all. Let's make 2024 an amazing year. Maybe PCP will make a big comeback in a safe way. Probably not, but you never know. One love.
To be honest, I kinda thought your avatar was an owl, too :) I had to look closer just now to see it better. Nice design. Good thing I'm getting new glasses next week!

Ahhh…so guy probably cut his junk off because he was essentially sleep walking and dreaming. Acting his dreams out. Wild…talk about a dude awakening.
I forgot about that, wasn't he a rapper?
Did he jump out a second story window also, or am I thinking of someone else?
I don't care how messed up a person is, but cutting off your own junk, is incomprehensible.

I’ll tell you what happened to PCP: The internet happened to PCP, Youtube happened to PCP.

All those videos on Youtube of guys walking the streets naked tearing out fences and getting jiggy with it whilst screaming like baboons and fighting-off an entire paddy-wagon full of Cops, that’s happened to PCP!

Who on Gods earth would want to try that stuff after watching those videos…
Makes me wanna try it though LOL

Makes me wanna try it though LOL
At least your Not a man, a guy cut off his junk on it. I was discussing it with posts with another guy. Beer muscles are nothing compared to someone who has taken alot and gone crazy on it

At least your Not a man, a guy cut off his junk on it. I was discussing it with posts with another guy. Beer muscles are nothing compared to someone who has taken alot and gone crazy on it
I gotta watch out for my boobs though : P LOL

MXE IS DEFINITELY THE DISSO GOAT!!!!!
Is it though? If it were widely available again on the RC market, I would agree. GOAT all day, but as it stands, disqualified on the grounds of no availability… Meanwhile, my $0.02, 3-HO-PCP is some of the best shit in the world. True story; that's my word.

Just remember: K will put you in a K hole, MXE will put you in an M-hole we used to say, and well… PCP can put you in a P-hole if you take too much. Best advised: stay out of the P-hole. This has been a public service announcement.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what happened to PCP: The internet happened to PCP, Youtube happened to PCP.

All those videos on Youtube of guys walking the streets naked tearing out fences and getting jiggy with it whilst screaming like baboons and fighting-off an entire paddy-wagon full of Cops, that’s happened to PCP!

Who on Gods earth would want to try that stuff after watching those videos…
🙋🏻‍♂️

I believe Ketamine happened to PCP. Will try ketamine for the first time soon, and I actually tried PCP when I was a teen and HATED it.