• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Gaming What games have you played lately?

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
Title says it all.

I've been playing some XCOM 2 (Free on Epic Store rn for PC) and getting back into Rainbow Six Siege.
Also just played through this very interesting and short walking simulator called 'Scanner Sombre'. Incredibly unique visually with a hell of a twist.

Damn just missed the free week for XCOM always wanted to try it.

I've been playing Kards its free to play on Steam basically a strategy card game with a WW2 theme. It's good fun but the meta decks get super boring because everyone ends up using the same 3-4 decks, there's a random deck mode though and great fun with friends if you're into that kinda' game. Let me know if anyone decides to try it out we'll have a game.

Playing Ultrakill now and got back into Overwatch for a bit today. FPS games will always be my forte.

I would've made you my bitch on Halo 2 back in the day if you came to one of our sleep overs.
New Halo is free apparently if you have a PC or console (assuming it has crossplay, I’m on PC) and want to get destroyed in that.

New Halo is free apparently if you have a PC or console (assuming it has crossplay, I’m on PC) and want to get destroyed in that.

no pc. I have an xb1 but no live/game pass.
last halo I played was MCC

I'm totally addicted to Life is Strange: True Colors - I just love it so far.

I'm totally addicted to Life is Strange: True Colors - I just love it so far.
I loved the original game and Before the Storm. Didn't care much for the sequel. But heard a lot of great things about True Colors so I'll be playing it and 'Tell Me Why' when I get the chance.

mesmerized with Road 96, I've replayed a lot of times and the soundtrack is amazing.
I'm waiting to get some money and any promocional week to afford Life is strange: true colors, as I am an enthusiast of the franchise.

Last edited:
All games suitable for my PC are already played.It missed me this time,when I have the option to choose.Now need upgrade of my comp.in order to play newer games.I like to play.

I loved the original game and Before the Storm. Didn't care much for the sequel. But heard a lot of great things about True Colors so I'll be playing it and 'Tell Me Why' when I get the chance.
I have Tell Me Why downloaded so aim to play out after LiS.

Mortal Kombat 11 story mode so far (if you’re into fighting games) is so damn good. The scenes in between the fighting just make you want to watch the film again.

Tekken 7 and Far Cry 4 for the first time.

Tekken is an all time favourite of mine, love the whacky moves and insane combos.
Far cry 3 was one of my favourite-open world.too much to explore.FC4 even cannot run in my PC

Completed Life Is Strange: TC and Super Street Fighter IV - ace games.

I stop gaming like 4 yrs ago, after hardcore polyaddiction and i sold my xbox one LOL and everything less clothes... hahahaha.

Used to play PES online and manage my own team, was so fkn greaaat!!!

Nowadays, im l ike 3 times per week playing CSGO for 1-2 hrs., im in love!, have around 2-3 yrs and +1,500 hrs registered (yes i used to abuse of csgo before 8)), its very funy and emotionant, cuz all are very good and if u dont want to poo in your partners long match, and deserve respect, need to have a certain level that even to most is commonly to not be consistent, its not common but always happen a silver over a global elite in final scoreboard, no smurf accounts, lol, cuz its very hard game, and ye, ton of partners are fucking toxic, im not, but i know when ppl are being toxic, someones ok, play maybe better, but me and others get annoyed of the match and play worse cuz giving a fck about toxic yellings and match in general.t

Im only on CSGO last years, still love it!