• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants What gets more outlaw M.C bikies jail time than drugs

I think rebel prospects are forbidden from using hard drugs while they're dealing for the club out of a drug house.

Once the prospect has been patched in and earned his colours as a full member anything goes.

I know a rebel biker who did a drug run from Asia for the club and he got patched in despite not getting a criminal record. He was carrying precursor chemicals. He got away with it and since then he has been a massive speed user.

He also sold speed, that was 30 year's ago. Rebels now deal meth and coke.

Most Aussie bikies now sell meth

Well Bikies do sell Crystal Meth/ICE they aren't allowed to take/do ICE because of how strong it is and the same is true for Heroin. The hardest drugs they are allowed to do in Bikie Clubs is Speed and Cocaine.
Yeah that whole thing about hating/not allowed to do meth is pretty silly.. I was invited to a party at a biker club house once upon a time, my friend invited me into the special drug snorting room with mirrors on the bench etc to snort some "speed" which I'm sure was just cut meth.

Considering real speed is pretty uncommon in Australia I'm sure a lot of the bikes who are against meth are snorting it thinking it's speed anyways

Considering real speed is pretty uncommon in Australia I'm sure a lot of the bikes who are against meth are snorting it thinking it's speed anyways
It they then get on their bikes and go wreak non-stop havoc across the city for 24 hours then it was speed. If they start pairing off and having 10 hour man-on-man 69’ers then it was meth.

Hahaha isn't that what happens with or without the drugs?
…in my experience old school bikies would put their dicks in any available orifice any time. So long as they were pitching and not catching age, gender, looks etc didn’t matter much. But you wouldn’t last long in the club if you were caught catching another bloke’s loads - you can’t be a bikie and also some people other man’s bitch.

This might be different now our local clubs are mostly for steroid pumped, nike wearing, arabs.

Not liking this thread, for personal reasons. I could say a lot but obviously wouldn't be so disrespectful and idiotic. I know the answer to the 5 mentioned but I am only going to speak on the one I have the right to (and thats pretty much fuck all no offence intended. Its part of MC etiquette.

I can confirm 100% that the red and gold nation (Bandidos MC) do not allowed prospects, probationary members and fully patched members to use any powdered drugs or needles. No meth. No heroin. No coke. Alcohol and Weed is tolerated. Hang arounds they aren't so concerned about. If caught you will get one warning and a bad ass bashing from the SGT at arms as well as have to pay a fine. Twice, your out..your bike and all club clothes ect taken back or they will forcefully take them. If you have tattoos its ink or burning time. Probably best I stay away from this thread (you guys are cool..its just yeah hard to explain)

Red&Gold never fold.
:hear4t:

S.Y.L.B

What gets more outlaw M.C bikies jail time than drugs?

Pride and Ego! smart bikies don't hold grudges, don't act out of passion it's unprofessional and hurts profits.
this is wrong in todays world, everyone just caring about money and shit and not following ethics and principles.

The Rebels constitution clearly states that every member has absolutely no involvement whatsoever in methamphetamine whether via use or sales. If there is it's an instant $10k fine paid to the chapter president (who in turn pays the state pres) colours stripped and bike taken. Maybe a little slap by the now ex-brothers for good measure.

They actually have a large sign at the entrance to their Melbourne (Sunshine) club house inside that says "the only smoking pipes allowed here" and a picture of a bikes exhaust and smoking shotgun barrels. The Rebels allowing in Black Power has caused a lot of drama.
And you believe that bullshit? The gangs do similar stuff here in NZ, and yet - you see them all pinging on meth. They all talk a big game about how bad meth is and put out a public show that they aren't 'that bad' and have 'standards'.

I worked at a club. One of the big gangs here in NZ that is very 'anti meth' would come in semi-regularly. It was 'their' spot, no other gangs came. Needless to say those guys were so fucking high on meth. Not all of them oddly enough - usually the older guys were sober or just drinking. But the young ones, and the 30-40yos.. they were all wide eyed and amping.

All this 'anti meth' talk by bikie gangs is absolute nonsense bullshit.

And you believe that bullshit? The gangs do similar stuff here in NZ, and yet - you see them all pinging on meth. They all talk a big game about how bad meth is and put out a public show that they aren't 'that bad' and have 'standards'.

I worked at a club. One of the big gangs here in NZ that is very 'anti meth' would come in semi-regularly. It was 'their' spot, no other gangs came. Needless to say those guys were so fucking high on meth. Not all of them oddly enough - usually the older guys were sober or just drinking. But the young ones, and the 30-40yos.. they were all wide eyed and amping.

All this 'anti meth' talk by bikie gangs is absolute nonsense bullshit.

Well that sounds like a very low quality 1% club. Back when I was 'hanging around' the club I went with (and to be unbiased to did all the big 5) have there own clubhouses each chapter.. and inside there is a huge bar always stocked and such,, often strippers and awesome music ect.. I also know it wasnt just the MC I was/am associated with that hard very strict rules. I dont often mention other clubs in conversations as that is disrespectful and makes you seem untrustworthy in the scene but i will say I know for a fact 3 of the big 5 (the other 2 may or may not i dont know ) also have the rules we do.
1. NO usage of methamphetamine under any circumstances. This applies to all full patched members, probationary/noms/prospects but doesn't include 'Hang arounds'
2. Same as above but for cocaine and heroin. DEPENDING on the situation that person is may get 1 chance (and with that comes a nasty warning..more than words)
3. If your caught using meth, your colours are straight away taken off and if you dont return every single bit of club gear (cloths, posters, stickers whatever) in 24 hours you will be run throwed by half a dozen of the boys seizing anything bandido related. If you lied, they will take your keys to your Harley and ride it back to the clubhouse aka you will never see it again.
4. Marijuana is tolerated.

Well that sounds like a very low quality 1% club. Back when I was 'hanging around' the club I went with (and to be unbiased to did all the big 5) have there own clubhouses each chapter.. and inside there is a huge bar always stocked and such,, often strippers and awesome music ect.. I also know it wasnt just the MC I was/am associated with that hard very strict rules. I dont often mention other clubs in conversations as that is disrespectful and makes you seem untrustworthy in the scene but i will say I know for a fact 3 of the big 5 (the other 2 may or may not i dont know ) also have the rules we do.
1. NO usage of methamphetamine under any circumstances. This applies to all full patched members, probationary/noms/prospects but doesn't include 'Hang arounds'
2. Same as above but for cocaine and heroin. DEPENDING on the situation that person is may get 1 chance (and with that comes a nasty warning..more than words)
3. If your caught using meth, your colours are straight away taken off and if you dont return every single bit of club gear (cloths, posters, stickers whatever) in 24 hours you will be run throwed by half a dozen of the boys seizing anything bandido related. If you lied, they will take your keys to your Harley and ride it back to the clubhouse aka you will never see it again.
4. Marijuana is tolerated.
I'm not going to say who they were but they are a very large gang that anyone would know the name of if they heard it. And the club I worked at was the best strip club in my country. They came for birthdays or other celebrations within the gang.

Maybe the gang you roll with is true to their word but at least here in NZ its all bullshit. They all spout how its destroying communities and family and that they would never use it and they'll kick people out if they find they are selling. But its all a lie, I've seen it first hand. I saw one of the heads on a news segment talking this shit.. and less than a month later hes in the club with his boys all high on meth. Its a joke.

I'm not going to say who they were but they are a very large gang that anyone would know the name of if they heard it. And the club I worked at was the best strip club in my country. They came for birthdays or other celebrations within the gang.

Maybe the gang you roll with is true to their word but at least here in NZ its all bullshit. They all spout how its destroying communities and family and that they would never use it and they'll kick people out if they find they are selling. But its all a lie, I've seen it first hand. I saw one of the heads on a news segment talking this shit.. and less than a month later hes in the club with his boys all high on meth. Its a joke.

Wow thats insane! Yeah it must be a nationality/locational difference. I mean the whole 1% culture and scene in Australia is nothing like that of those in Europe and America so its probably no different.

Wow thats insane! Yeah it must be a nationality/locational difference. I mean the whole 1% culture and scene in Australia is nothing like that of those in Europe and America so its probably no different.
Yeah to be fair aussie gangs seem to be on another level.

Yeah to be fair aussie gangs seem to be on another level.

Our 1%ers fro what Ive seen compared to US and Europe 1%ers is I honestly and unbiasedly believe Australian 1%ers are the hardest/baddest motherfuckers.

Whenever I see vids from overseas of two MC's brawling its usually over in 30 seconds. Here ive seen many where they go all out untill the cops arrive. Perfect example was up in QLD when a dog named Christopher Hudson (was a member the QLD Finks MC then defected to a Melbourne Hells Angeles chapter (dickhead shot 3 innocentby standers in a unrelated incident)

Anyway Hudson and his chapter went up to watch a UFC final on the goldcoast and coincidentally his old chapter of the Finks were there.. Check out what happened..those bangs and 3 people getting shot and about halfway in when they have Hudson in headlock if u look carefully another Fink gets a kitchen knife from the table and stabs him three time. 81 got fucked over bad in this fight :)

Hey @andyturbo i want to ask seriously for your wisdom here. I suspect i may have developed unfounded prejudices about 1% MC’s in Oz.

I’m in my 50’s and have ridden Harley’s for maybe 25 years. Probably owned 15 of them and built 2 including a nitrous powered Dyna that cost me every point and then some the first time i gassed it in 3rd gear at 3 AM on the Harbour Bridge.

I used to score coke from psycho neo-nazi comancheros back in the day.

But it seems to me that every 1 % in Sydney these days is a mouthy leb in nikes on a v-rod?

Am I just not getting the full picture here?

Seriously- I would like my misperceptions sorted.

Hey @andyturbo i want to ask seriously for your wisdom here. I suspect i may have developed unfounded prejudices about 1% MC’s in Oz.

I’m in my 50’s and have ridden Harley’s for maybe 25 years. Probably owned 15 of them and built 2 including a nitrous powered Dyna that cost me every point and then some the first time i gassed it in 3rd gear at 3 AM on the Harbour Bridge.

But it seems to me that every 1 % in Sydney these days is a mouthy leb in nikes on a v-rod?

Hey mate,

That's really awesome! I am going to take this one to DM (I'm sure you know..the 'code'..of conduct)

Will message you shortly mate!

Sorry mate been very busy, will get that in your inbox shortly cheers