• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What heroin is this? (europe - picture)

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I have no clue what kind of heroin the one in the picture is, I ask because it is powerful, just by sniffing (no smoke/injection) a very small line its effects are felt immediately and last way longer than the effects of another kind of heroin which is common in europe and is somewhat darker/greyish and smells more than the one in the picture which also doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't have much taste when sniffed.
What is it then? :unsure:

Ftcul0H.jpg

It is impossible to know what that is without lab testing. We can't really speculate as to the contents of a brown powder from a photo. Your best bet would be to use a testing service like Wendinos if you really want to know what's in your drugs.

Looks like heroin sold in UK back when I done it aged 17-21, I'm 42 now but it came like that sometimes, but mostly a few shades lighter, but if you're in UK send to Wedinos as people are mixing heroin with RC opioids now, if you want to just look, Google Wedinos and click on sample results, you might need to go through a few pages but you'll see what UK heroin and probably other parts of Europe are bashing it with, its not fent but its still not good, it's to make it stronger and save the dealers money

what you say might be true, I'd like to believe it's afghan #3 but honestly the strength surprised me, maybe the last heroin I tried was actually less pure and less strong and this is superior anyway I can't send it to any lab.

The fact that it is mostly odorless and I can't feel the "taste" when snorting is also strange but I can't say much because I just tried two types of heroin ever.

The fact that it is mostly odorless and I can't feel the "taste" when snorting is also strange but I can't say much because I just tried two types of heroin ever

That's not right it should have a vinigar type smell and snorting it tastes rank as I had to do that on a 10 hour bus journey to Scotland as injection or smoking wouldn't of been possible

yeah I know, anyway the effects of the heroin in the picture are those of regular opioid, deep relaxation, hard breathing and so on...If someone who tried afghan #3 by snorting can give a description of smell, taste and effects is welcome

new one, this is really brown, taken by nose it is a little less powerful than the one above which I'm still perplexed about what kind it was since it blocked my nose really bad for days and made me somewhat ill like having cold effects and nausea.
This one feels more "natural" but I don't know what kind it is.
bill.jpg

Smells on vinegar...and opii.Very bitter.Typical effects-in stomach,legs,brain...nodding and little bit scratching.Powerful-n3 afghan

I have no clue what kind of heroin the one in the picture is, I ask because it is powerful, just by sniffing (no smoke/injection) a very small line its effects are felt immediately and last way longer than the effects of another kind of heroin which is common in europe and is somewhat darker/greyish and smells more than the one in the picture which also doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't have much taste when sniffed.
What is it then? :unsure:

Ftcul0H.jpg
Afghan #3 IMHO.