• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is in "tucibi" (2cb?) Or pink cocaine?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I was reading about something known at "tucibi" that is famous in Columbia also called pink cocaine.

There is a lot of confusion about what is actually in it when you google search.

Its confused with 2CB, real cocaine colored pink...or is it something else?

It seems to be an ever changing mix of research chemicals but I want to know if it's been tested and what the most common components are.

Last edited:
Was originally sold as 2CB but nowadays people think it’s pink Cocaine. In reality it’s a hodgepodge of ketamine, MDMA, and whatever else they had laying around.

-GC

Yes usually ketamine and mdma from what i have seen on the vice episode on the subject.

Yes usually ketamine and mdma from what i have seen on the vice episode on the subject.
Sounds like a banging combo. I was expecting some nasty RCs.

But i guess they are manufacturing real drugs down there still.

I wonder if opiates pharma or real heroin are accessible down there I would move there.

Sounds like a banging combo. I was expecting some nasty RCs.

But i guess they are manufacturing real drugs down there still.

I wonder if opiates pharma or real heroin are accessible down there I would move there.
I've been to Medellin twice. They have heroin but it's not easy to find like cocaine. The pharmacy sold me 20 vicoden when I showed them a receipt from the dentist and flashed some cash but they don't even really carry any stronger opiates. I must have tried about every pharmacy in the city. They do sell codeine/acetaminophen over the counter though and they would sell me Lyrica.

You'll know about it it if really is 2C-B, could be worse I guess & actually be 2C-E
Worse? I rated 2C-E as good as mescaline, rather than my 1st trippy drugs, like 2C-halogen psychedelics (not that I thought of the halogenated ones with any lack of respect, sometimes what's wanted is a bright & breezy trip!).
2C-P, now that is a scary psychedelic!

I've been to Medellin twice. They have heroin but it's not easy to find like cocaine. The pharmacy sold me 20 vicoden when I showed them a receipt from the dentist and flashed some cash but they don't even really carry any stronger opiates. I must have tried about every pharmacy in the city. They do sell codeine/acetaminophen over the counter though and they would sell me Lyrica.
They don't even carry stronger if you have a prescription?

I wonder if Bogota at least has oxy and methadone etc for pain prescriptions.

They don't even carry stronger if you have a prescription?

I wonder if Bogota at least has oxy and methadone etc for pain prescriptions.
I was having a difficult time communicating with them even though I speak a little Spanish. They didn't know most of the opiates I mentioned and they claimed they didn't even have morphine.

I'm supposed to go back in May. I'll be on methadone but I'll try and find out for you. Cocaine was obviously easy to find. You don't find it, it finds you. I never encountered heroin but I read an article about AIDS being a problem in the cities small heroin addicted population. I don't think I would want to venture into the areas where one might find heroin because some of the surrounding slums are rough as hell and I'm not trying to die or get banged up in Colombia.

Last edited:
Worse? I rated 2C-E as good as mescaline, rather than my 1st trippy drugs, like 2C-halogen psychedelics (not that I thought of the halogenated ones with any lack of respect, sometimes what's wanted is a bright & breezy trip!).
2C-P, now that is a scary psychedelic!
I loved 2CB & would snort it for more of a "kick"
2C-E was horrific for me & the body-load was equal to 3C-E (Escaline)

YMMV I guess my Brother.

Alright guys I did a quick statistics analysis of the lab results we have over at DrugsData.

24 samples total were described batches of “tucibi.” There was 25 according to DD but one sample was just a pink tinted crystal MDMA which is fairly common in some areas and not considered “tucibi.”

Of these 24 samples contained…

MDMA - 17
Ketamine - 23
Caffeine - 10
Cocaine - 3

Also contained other various stimulants such as levamisole, Amphetamine, Meth, and bk-EBDB.

Samples which contained stimulants (not including MDxx) - 15

It seems the standard mixture is ketamine, MDMA, and some other stimulant.

I then studied the ratios and came up with a fairly average formula. It seems of the stimulants used caffeine is probably the best based on duration and how the drug is used.

An average ketamine/MDxx/Caffeine ratio is…
4 / 1 / 1

So to mix up a home made batch it’s as simple as mixing 80mg ketamine with 20mg MDMA or MDA and 20mg Caffeine.

If I was to do this at home I’d also use racemic ketamine as I feel the effects profile better fits compared to S isomer. MDA may also be the better MDxx due to its rushy stimulation as well as ability to redose easier, and stronger potency.

I wouldn’t snort more than 2-3 bumps in a night and not spread too far apart to avoid neurotoxicity.

-GC

It's whatever they want it to be that particular batch. The one I saw Hamilton on vice, it was MDMA, extacey pills, oxycodone.

But it's essentially a concoction of leftover party drugs.

Sounds like a fad that probably started on social media in Columbia. Like normal cocaine is too basic, but pink unknown party drug wooohooo

Alright guys I did a quick statistics analysis of the lab results we have over at DrugsData.

24 samples total were described batches of “tucibi.” There was 25 according to DD but one sample was just a pink tinted crystal MDMA which is fairly common in some areas and not considered “tucibi.”

Of these 24 samples contained…

MDMA - 17
Ketamine - 23
Caffeine - 10
Cocaine - 3

Also contained other various stimulants such as levamisole, Amphetamine, Meth, and bk-EBDB.

Samples which contained stimulants (not including MDxx) - 15

It seems the standard mixture is ketamine, MDMA, and some other stimulant.

I then studied the ratios and came up with a fairly average formula. It seems of the stimulants used caffeine is probably the best based on duration and how the drug is used.

An average ketamine/MDxx/Caffeine ratio is…
4 / 1 / 1

So to mix up a home made batch it’s as simple as mixing 80mg ketamine with 20mg MDMA or MDA and 20mg Caffeine.

If I was to do this at home I’d also use racemic ketamine as I feel the effects profile better fits compared to S isomer. MDA may also be the better MDxx due to its rushy stimulation as well as ability to redose easier, and stronger potency.

I wouldn’t snort more than 2-3 bumps in a night and not spread too far apart to avoid neurotoxicity.

-GC
Are you still sure about the ratios of this recipe? Looks like you were very close according to these test results.

Last edited: