• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What is it about psychonaughts?

I have to try LSD again, I've only done it once and the set and setting was horrible. I've mostly only done mushrooms and DMT, and then there were those DXM days but I was never heavy with it. A real nice 250mcg dose of LSD would probably do me well, I know that was the standard dose in the sixties. Shrooms can be kind of bad on the stomach, I don't usually have issues but I did last time a little bit.
They can mess with my stomach also. I started making a tea with them and no more stomach upset.

Trust me. I was insane as if I was in the end of the world as a bad trip yet it also was ordained by God to have it occur so that ppl will be ready for what's ahead. Yet will ppl listen. Do you hear Him? Drugs only mask the pain we are going thru since Satan stole our relationship with the Maker, and that is what will matter most and do you the best. I just know that I've read Revelation over and over. John and Jesus says blessed is he who read a loud the words of these prophecies for the time is near. Bad yeah go thru a bad trip for seven months and I can assure you you'll ne er do psychedelics again.

A good idea? It was better than a good idea, it was essential.

I happen to be one of those people who only has negative experiences when on the stronger psychedelics. Maybe what I think would be an interesting and perhaps tangential point is to question if there is ever really a point to throwing people off into the deep end?

For example, I wish that I would have been introduced to the concept of having a corner hit before having the full acid experience. Maybe this subset of people who are better off without strong psychedelics would then be in a better position to make an informed decision?
I know for me personally if I don't get the dose right then I can experience dysphoria from not taking enough. I think like with a lot of drugs it's important to get the dose just right .
Either way

These terms were "borrowed " from psychologists. Few if any psychologists actually took LSD

Plenty of psychologists and psychiatrist took psychedelics in the 50-60s. A few I remember the names of would be Osmond, Hoffer, Leary, Alpert, Metzner, Gary Fisher, Mortimer Hartman, Oscar Janiger, Sidney Cohen, Hanscarl Leuner, Fritz Perls and Claudio Naranjo. But there were many others in especially Europe too.

I'm bringing the whole infected judicial system down. It's going to be Biblical.
When shit hit the fan I was just owning what I thought I did and that was the possibility I could of given the woman I love dearly HIV.

I WAS raped by two guards. A lot of confusion but the Sherrifs ran the jail at the time. I held onto the verse vengeance is the Lord's. He is making good on that promise

I would rather be repentance then wrath. God has already told me what will occur. I will not be intimidated. I have 12 at my own command. 1 Angel could destroy the world. Yet God said I will repay. I suffer everyday.

They can mess with my stomach also. I started making a tea with them and no more stomach upset.

So let's say you normally eat 2 grams of mushrooms and you wanna make tea instead - do you use the same amount to make tea to get the same effects?

So let's say you normally eat 2 grams of mushrooms and you wanna make tea instead - do you use the same amount to make tea to get the same effects?
Ime it's about the same but I have had people say they thought the tea was stronger . I have always had really good experiences with the tea. the most I've done is 3 grams and never felt like it was too much but remember everyone is different ...

I just heat the water to hot not boiling and then pour water over them in a cup ( or you can throw shrooms into pan) and let it steep for about 20 minutes. I learned this from someone else and I'm sure there are a lot of directions posted online .

Hey now, I just use psilocybin in a decriminalized setting for my CPTSD. Everything else comes from thinking outside the box even on a sober level

When most of the rest of us seem quite content to be an average sheep getting drunk on crummy pharma pills, watching garbage media, eschewing adventure, groupthinking and sitting home hating themself.
And you speak for all these people? They made you voice-piece for them?
What is it YOUR concern what they do? That maybe their Dharma to follow, who are you to speak badly of it?

Plenty of psychologists and psychiatrist took psychedelics in the 50-60s. A few I remember the names of would be Osmond, Hoffer, Leary, Alpert, Metzner, Gary Fisher, Mortimer Hartman, Oscar Janiger, Sidney Cohen, Hanscarl Leuner, Fritz Perls and Claudio Naranjo. But there were many others in especially Europe too.

lilly-dolphin.jpg

"This is for science, I'm telling you. Science!"

cool...im gonna make some tea next time for sure - ive only ever eaten them

thanks guys :devil stoner:
So so so so much better than eating . Eating them tastes gross , some people get nauseous etc etc and ime that starts my trip out on a negative note.
Tea is so much cleaner of a trip ( that's the only way I've been able to describe it)
and I don't really experience any harsh comedown.
Be safe !! 🍄😁

I don’t find taste of dried shrooms offending, in fact I like how they taste fresh, never tried making tea but will so some day (if it kicks in faster that way maybe it’ll be more similar to 4-aco-DMT which I like a lot more). On the other hand Amanita tea (more like soup lol) doesn’t taste good at all and toss and wash method best worked for dried Amanitas ime.

I wonder if anyone ever dosed a dolphin with a psychedelic? I bet dolphins would enjoy tripping.
Yes he did, if that is Dr Lilly the woman had a sexual relationship with the Dolphin too.
When the "experiment" finished the Dolphin was so sad it killed itself.

one of these days, im gonna make some tea with all these san pedros that i have

i had ordered some peyote seeds a while ago that never took when i tried to pop them, and now i wanna order some more, but now they're only shipping seeds to Canada - so i need to find a new vendor on those - if anybody knows of any, let me know - thanks