• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What is the duration of the numbing effect of Cocaine?

whiteHot

Bluelighter
Hi all,
I snorted some coke roughly five hours ago and my nose and part of my gums are still numb. The effect is now slowly starting to fade. Is it normal that it takes so long? The high is obviously long gone. I suspect that the coke is cut with some numbing agent. What do you think?

Hi all,
I snorted some coke roughly five hours ago and my nose and part of my gums are still numb. The effect is now slowly starting to fade. Is it normal that it takes so long? The high is obviously long gone. I suspect that the coke is cut with some numbing agent. What do you think?
That sounds like classic ocaine local anesthetics. Did it come on fast and strong in it's numbing?

Coke numbing lasts for me for most of the experience. If I get greedy it can ladt a bit longer.

1960s... Brought to you by marijuana & hashish. And by Acid® ("when it comes to trippin balls be original! Tasteless, odorless & colorless Original Formula 25 from Sandoz. Now gluten free!")

1970s... are sponsored by Seconal Sodium: "You down?" ( do not exceed recommended dosage)
And by amyl nitrate, because it just makes sex WAY better. Also by new "I can't believe it's not acid!" And by Quaaludes, for sleep and a whole lot more!

1980s... the 80s are exclusively being brought to you by cocaine, because greed-is-good, and for our viewers tuning in on BET, new crack is faster, better & cheaper. (A portion of profits go directly to helping the needy of Latin America, from right-wing paramilitaries to left-wing guerrillas, all of whom align with our nation's interests.)

1990s... sponsored by Apple Computer who invites you to try the new iPod. And by MDMA, when you care enough give you and your loved ones the good stuff! Always remember to hydrate... And don't get married for at least two weeks after taking!

Last edited:
That sounds like classic ocaine local anesthetics. Did it come on fast and strong in it's numbing?

Coke numbing lasts for me for most of the experience. If I get greedy it can ladt a bit longer.
Yep, fast and strong onset of the numbing effect and long lasting. Quite annoying.

1960s... Brought to you by marijuana & hashish. And by Acid® ("when it comes to trippin balls be original! Tasteless, odorless & colorless Original Formula 25 from Sandoz. Now gluten free!")

1970s... are sponsored by Seconal Sodium: "You down?" ( do not exceed recommended dosage)
And by amyl nitrate, because it just makes sex WAY better. Also by new "I can't believe it's not acid!" And by Quaaludes, for sleep and a whole lot more!

1980s... the 80s are exclusively being brought to you by cocaine, because greed-is-good, and for our viewers tuning in on BET, new crack is faster, better & cheaper. (A portion of profits go directly to helping the needy of Latin America, from right-wing paramilitaries to left-wing , all of whom align with our nation's interests.)

1990s... sponsored by Apple Computer who invites you to try the new iPod. And by MDMA, when you care enough give you and your loved ones the good stuff! Always remember to hydrate... And don't get married for at least two weeks after taking!

amyl nitrate i remember a guy drop a bottle in the car on the way back from a rave many moons ago . 35minutes in the car...skip..lol