• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is this "euphoria" everyone is talking about?

I don't know if it works the same way with say amphetamine sulfate. I'm sure it is connected to the properties of meth that make a person extremely horny. Some people get this effect with meth but not at all with amphetamine sulfate (me for example). I have never got anything novel and special out of taking LSD on top of my regular 30 mg prescribed dexamfetamine for example - except maybe needing a higher LSD dose to disconnect my DNM and tamp down my ego-control to let the wonder begin.
50mg of washed meth is plenty for me.

50mg of washed meth is plenty for me.
Cool. I misunderstood. I thought you were talking some other amp. I don’t know why.

I met some meth the other day where I literally could not consume more than 50 mg over a good 5 hours or more.

The general consensus is that my personal supply, which I have obtained consistently from the same little old lady for the last 3 years, is A+ and the best most of my friends these days have ever tasted. It’s unavailable for sale in amounts less than an ounce. But with caution I can smoke it fairly sparingly all day if I have not been abstinent for a while.

But a few days ago some 20-something Vietnamese guy bartered an 8-ball of something that looks like grains of rice to a friend of mine in exchange for her company for a few hours. Later that day, at the not insignificant cost of having to listen endlessly to how "really sweet" and "kind of cute" this "young Vietnamese boy" was I got to taste his rice. Woah! Despite having been awake for 48 hours and ready for lights out for a good 12 hours, a few big huffs of it and I was thinking obsessively of nothing but the chances of a 12 hour Fuck-fest with my friend while wondering if my heart would actually explode. And then I threw in the acid....and now it is today gain.

Sadly this Vietnamese Romeo flat out refuses to sell/give/barter or otherwise supply my friend with this stuff or give any hint of it's origin. It's fast becoming talked of like it's the Holy-fucking-grail amongst my friends. And I am no longer the most awesome buddy anybody could have ever hoped for. I have been toppled. It's hard to accept.

Cool. I misunderstood. I thought you were talking some other amp. I don’t know why.

I met some meth the other day where I literally could not consume more than 50 mg over a good 5 hours or more.

The general consensus is that my personal supply, which I have obtained consistently from the same little old lady for the last 3 years, is A+ and the best most of my friends these days have ever tasted. It’s unavailable for sale in amounts less than an ounce. But with caution I can smoke it fairly sparingly all day if I have not been abstinent for a while.

But a few days ago some 20-something Vietnamese guy bartered an 8-ball of something that looks like grains of rice to a friend of mine in exchange for her company for a few hours. Later that day, at the not insignificant cost of having to listen endlessly to how "really sweet" and "kind of cute" this "young Vietnamese boy" was I got to taste his rice. Woah! Despite having been awake for 48 hours and ready for lights out for a good 12 hours, a few big huffs of it and I was thinking obsessively of nothing but the chances of a 12 hour Fuck-fest with my friend while wondering if my heart would actually explode. And then I threw in the acid....and now it is today gain.

Sadly this Vietnamese Romeo flat out refuses to sell/give/barter or otherwise supply my friend with this stuff or give any hint of it's origin. It's fast becoming talked of like it's the Holy-fucking-grail amongst my friends. And I am no longer the most awesome buddy anybody could have ever hoped for. I have been toppled. It's hard to accept.
You could try washing your shit my dude. Maybe?

You could try washing your shit my dude. Maybe?

I was pretty religious about washing my meth when I was shooting it. Less so now I only smoke or rail it. But, that’s mainly because I get the same stuff (always by the Oz) every time from the same person. In almost 3 years the quality, texture, and taste has shown zero variance. Every time I’ve washed it, the last time maybe 3 months ago, I lost maybe 2 or 3 %.

MDA/MDMA for full blown euphoria.
MDxx euphoria is like first love/born again Christian vibes. Very upbeat emotionally oriented and somewhat innocent.

DXM, MxE and 3-Meo-PCP have been far and above the most subtly euphoric drugs I've tried on the other hand. Ketamine didnt produce any euphoria but was interesting. Dissociative euphoria feels very alien and god like.

Opiates feel nice but are kind of shallow and very base level human instinct euphoria wise. Is like cave man euphoria.
Really?! DXN better than ketamine!!! Wow, I have to politely disagree with u on that :p

I was pretty religious about washing my meth when I was shooting it. Less so now I only smoke or rail it. But, that’s mainly because I get the same stuff (always by the Oz) every time from the same person. In almost 3 years the quality, texture, and taste has shown zero variance. Every time I’ve washed it, the last time maybe 3 months ago, I lost maybe 2 or 3 %.
How much would u put in a rig for a good bang? And how much water? Like what mg/ml would u use considering ur meth was pure :O, I'm curious.

How much would u put in a rig for a good bang? And how much water? Like what mg/ml would u use considering ur meth was pure :O, I'm curious.
That varies a little depending on tolerance. However, with this stuff over the last 3 years I would start with 0.1 mg meth and 0.2 ml water. Then for every additional 0.1 of meth I would add another 0.1 ml of water. Is 0.2 meth would have 0.3 ml water, 0.3 meth would have 0.4 mo water. However in retrospect this was not enough water to avoid serious vein damage. More water is better really. But more water also makes shots more difficult.

Anyway, if I’d had a break for a month or so, the first 0.1 shot of the new binge would make me temporarily unable to stand, send a white hot flush through my whole upper body and into my groin, and then keep me happily awake for 48 hours. However I usually started redosing with 0.2 shots after about 12 hours and then at 6 hour intervals. I was always just on the right side of overamping, but never went over it using this approach. Diverging from this formula did lead to overamping though. And I’ve overamped smoking a few times (but that usually takes serious effort)

That varies a little depending on tolerance. However, with this stuff over the last 3 years I would start with 0.1 mg meth and 0.2 ml water. Then for every additional 0.1 of meth I would add another 0.1 ml of water. Is 0.2 meth would have 0.3 ml water, 0.3 meth would have 0.4 mo water. However in retrospect this was not enough water to avoid serious vein damage. More water is better really. But more water also makes shots more difficult.

Anyway, if I’d had a break for a month or so, the first 0.1 shot of the new binge would make me temporarily unable to stand, send a white hot flush through my whole upper body and into my groin, and then keep me happily awake for 48 hours. However I usually started redosing with 0.2 shots after about 12 hours and then at 6 hour intervals. I was always just on the right side of overamping, but never went over it using this approach. Diverging from this formula did lead to overamping though. And I’ve overamped smoking a few times (but that usually takes serious effort)
Lol mid-way reading ur post I was thinking isn't that too lil water and yeah I was right. But with 0.2ml I bet u had a massive hammer of pleasure flooding ur dopamine receptors fk. I can't even fathom how that must feel. Nice description mate, very explicit. Thx for the response dude 👍
PS. Btw,After so many years doing this: have u collapsed most of ur veins or u still got some of em? Also, do u feel any peripheral circulatory problems from all these hedonistic practices?

Lol mid-way reading ur post I was thinking isn't that too lil water and yeah I was right. But with 0.2ml I bet u had a massive hammer of pleasure flooding ur dopamine receptors fk. I can't even fathom how that must feel. Nice description mate, very explicit. Thx for the response dude 👍
PS. Btw,After so many years doing this: have u collapsed most of ur veins or u still got some of em? Also, do u feel any peripheral circulatory problems from all these hedonistic practices?
Yes. All the veins I shot meth into are collapsed. And i have some minor circulation problems in my lower legs

Yes. All the veins I shot meth into are collapsed. And i have some minor circulation problems in my lower legs
Oh snap, that sux.
Btw, want a super advice for ur circulation problems?
Get some calcium dobesilate(doxium) and/or daflon.
These 2 meds are phlebotonics, I remember when I was shooting coke back in the day, my circulation was so bad on my legs that thry would hurt and I had a lump on my leg that was turning into an ulcer.
A friend in rehab who was studying medicine and was also an iv user like me(his feet were swollen from banging pills into em 😣. Anyway, he started taking doxium and after 3 months of taking it his feet that were 2x their normal size went back to normal. I tried this med too and it not only improved my circulation dramatically that my legs didn't hurt anymore, it also reduced the lump that was turning into an ulcer. Only taking doxiuk twice a day for 2 months. U can take it on and off, it's a superb medication, anyone who suffered from circulation problems should try it 👍 👌

Love it. Haven’t seen the second part of the specials yet.

I remember once, at one of my first ever forest psytrance parties, it was set on a beautiful big mountain top. Shortly after arriving at the party, it was just after sunset so the party was really starting to get going and people were starting to get loose. We began our trek up to the top of the hill where the dance floor was and over the crest of the hill came a man running, on his own, full speed, HUGE smile on his face, both arms pumping back and forth up in the air shouting at the top of his lungs "I'M HAPPY! I'M HAPPY! I'M HAPPY! I'M HAPPY!" and he ran all the way down the hill and out of sight 😊

THAT is euphoria 🙂

Really?! DXN better than ketamine!!! Wow, I have to politely disagree with u on that :p
So far, after trying both numerous times, I prefer dxm, assuming of course that I have other drugs to mix with it to get rid of the nausea.

So far, after trying both numerous times, I prefer dxm, assuming of course that I have other drugs to mix with it to get rid of the nausea.
Man,
I have access to pure ketamine vials. Trust me, ket is yummy as fuck.

E
Yeah, I IVed pharma liquid ket once. Definitely one of my best experiences on ket.
I'd even dare to say it's on par with DMT, one of the most mystical experiences of my life. 250mg of ketamine over the course of 3 hours with no tolerance, sent me into the deepest KHOLE ever. I can't even describe what I saw, k is just bizarre as fuck. Felt like being reborn again, very peculiar and wonderful substance.

No idea, I only ever had very strong euphoria with anything I ever tried
To me nicotine is the most basic of all drugs, it gives an awesome kick to every drug basically.
🚬 while drinking
🚬 while after a few bumps of coke
🚬 after a fat shot of dope
Even smoking cigarrettes after a blast of crack give u the ultimate feeling of what I subjectively consider as "euphoria".
ppl take for granted the importance nicotine has regarding the euphoric buzz u get when doing drugs.