• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is this "euphoria" everyone is talking about?

Hey there!

Have use a plentiful of substance since I got into adulthood. Psychedelic, stimulant, depressant, and opiates. Mostly use psychedelic and stimulant, sometimes depressants, rarely I use opiates.

The thing his that I never have experience euphoria that had been drug-induced. Cocaine salts never did the trick (is my last in my list of enjoyment, prefer coffee) neither amphetamine when I got them prescribed for me (tho my favorite stimulant). Then I used LSD-25 an I could felt a little euphoria but not significantly (I am in love with this substance). From opiate I try some Oxycontin and tramadol didn't have euphoric effects, well any effect at all. Recently I manage to get my hands on methamphetamine and thought that this could be it, that because is an stimulant and I love those maybe I will get there, but nothing (feel better to have amphetamine that methamphetamine).

I am not looking for an answer because is probably something to do with my body and mind. Just to know if there people out there that have experience the same thing and share their stories.
maybe drugs arent for you, save yourself alot. of suffering and ur health, dont experiment eith hardcore drugs man. Especially heroin. 😉

For me,

Heroin? Nothing special.
Painkillers and benzos? Nothing special.
Alcohol? Nothing special.
Weed? Nothing special.
LSD? Slightly euphoric.
Cocaine? Pretty euphoric.
ADHD Rx's? Pretty euphoric.
MDMA? Euphoric.
Meth? Euphoric.
youre a stim. type of person, im. more of a downer type of druggie. Love opiates, benzos and thr only stim tjat i like is mdma. oh well a lil bit crack herenajd there lolz. xD

Hey there!

Have use a plentiful of substance since I got into adulthood. Psychedelic, stimulant, depressant, and opiates. Mostly use psychedelic and stimulant, sometimes depressants, rarely I use opiates.

The thing his that I never have experience euphoria that had been drug-induced. Cocaine salts never did the trick (is my last in my list of enjoyment, prefer coffee) neither amphetamine when I got them prescribed for me (tho my favorite stimulant). Then I used LSD-25 an I could felt a little euphoria but not significantly (I am in love with this substance). From opiate I try some Oxycontin and tramadol didn't have euphoric effects, well any effect at all. Recently I manage to get my hands on methamphetamine and thought that this could be it, that because is an stimulant and I love those maybe I will get there, but nothing (feel better to have amphetamine that methamphetamine).

I am not looking for an answer because is probably something to do with my body and mind. Just to know if there people out there that have experience the same thing and share their stories.
if u didn't likr cocaine its because u tried shit quality coke. cocaine is one of the most if not thr most euphoric drug of em all.

maybe drugs arent for you, save yourself alot. of suffering and ur health, dont experiment eith hardcore drugs man. Especially heroin. 😉

Well there is more to drugs that just euphoria! Stimulant are great for been functional and psychedelic for the fun of shifting colors and shit. Probably never gonna do heroin, don't like the idea to an habit for a downer (and the needle).

And really, why the cult to cocaine, it does the same thing as a real good cup of black coffee. Maybe with my coffee at morning I get more euphoria than from cocaine. Still cocaine is good for a good night of partying.

dunno, i can't say i've ever truly felt as euphoric from anything other than opiates n' cocaine, but amphetamine and it's analogs are enjoyable but nothing like the aforementioned

Well there is more to drugs that just euphoria! Stimulant are great for been functional and psychedelic for the fun of shifting colors and shit. Probably never gonna do heroin, don't like the idea to an habit for a downer (and the needle).

And really, why the cult to cocaine, it does the same thing as a real good cup of black coffee. Maybe with my coffee at morning I get more euphoria than from cocaine. Still cocaine is good for a good night of partying.

Can I score some of your coffee man? ;)

i'd have to put mdma at the top of the euphoria ranking. but oddly not addicting for being so euphoric. probably the diminishing returns of the drug.

I don't get Euphoria from drugs I just take them to be cool and fit in like everyone else yeah Puffinit bro.

I never done heroin. But LSD has given me the most insane Eurphoia of my life on some trips that would beat mdma a million times over. Literally soaked in divine love that made all the bullshit in life worth it to just experince those moments.

Yes LSD for sure at times. But it is more of an uplifted, surge of pure clean positive feeling and consciousness.

Kratom was euphoric for me. Kava is very euphoric and sociable, depending on soecific strain and kavalactone content.

MDMA of course. Even dirty amphetamines.

Cocoa powder/chocolate.

Etizolam combined with cannabis and/or Kava.

Euphoria is attainable with a lot of psychoactive compounds in my experience. Its one of my primary sought after and enjoyed effects, above melloed ones.

Relaxation and anxiety relief is massive too of course, but that initial beautiful surge of euphoria when I drink a big dose of Kava, I love it and would happily walk found with that feeling and state 24/7 if it was sustainable.

Sadly not so. And it does't pay to chase it. Far wiser to accept the different effects of the substance as they unfold at different stages.

Psychedelics can be very euphoric, more so than stims/emphatogens. My greatest euphoric trips were on DOC the first time and DOB the first time, they can be so euphoric that you literally don't know how to handle the euphoria so you're spinning around, bathed in psychedelia, almost screaming it out out of pure pleasure. Other psychedelics can be very euphoric too, depends on all the context, but the DOx and euphoria go hand in hand, due to the strong bodyhigh, strong but clearheaded psychedelic effects and amphetamine induced hypomania.

I agree about what you said with cocaine. I've had friends who struggled with cocaine addiction, and there's definitely a cult surrounding blow and the substance being "high-end" and glorified with gangsters and rock stars. Didn't do anything for me that coffee couldn't. No euphoria. It's cool that you receive euphoria from psychadelics. Most of the time I'm trying to survive the trip with extreme parnoia. I don't think LSD/mushrooms are for everyone o_O I can't imagine what it's like to take a high dose of LSD tabs or shrooms because it was enough of a battle to stay mentally cool on the basic recommended doses. No clue how people are okay on 3-5 tabs of the stuff but they're probably highly experienced in the act.

I want to ask a question that is not HR, but why is heroin objectively more euphoric than oxycodone?

Hey there!

i get euphoria shooting meth!!! Heaven!!!

Anything considered a stimulant and i'm all over it.

I used to slam my wellbutrin.
buprenorphine is "mildly stimulating" for being a partial agonist at mu-opioid receptors.

GHB is a sedative and a stimulant (GABA-B and GHB receptorrs, respectively) and should be avoideed.

I know for a fact that

I imagine the neurotransmitter release/reuptake inhibition is what's getting you high (something largely lacking from the aforementioned drugs).

There's stimulants that are just trash IMO, just my 2c.

in my experience for me extacy, coke, and some opiates have the most euphoria and mushrooms and acid maybe not all the trips but most, good ones I feel like a god my own personal heathen god...

Feeling good can have different meanings, drinkin a coffee = enjoyment/warmth. Euphoria isn't always ''Peace''. I never really knew why people don't feel high when they take drugs, I blame the so called ''Dopamine mutant receptor''. But other than that isn't much, I've searched the web but not much. Something in the brain for sure because all brain are the same but the structures differs, so how they are wired could answer backwards? Somehow.

If coffee was remotely like coke,id drink 8-10 cups a day. guesswhat? I hate coffee. AND the Cocaine i get Is really pure since i live in Perú. Dont Know if u guys are getting the real deal tbh.

true gotta get that good shit I've done meth quite a few times I've only gotten euphoria a couple times I might have diffrent brain chemistry that some outher ppl