• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is this "euphoria" everyone is talking about?

If coffee was remotely like coke,id drink 8-10 cups a day. guesswhat? I hate coffee. AND the Cocaine i get Is really pure since i live in Perú. Dont Know if u guys are getting the real deal tbh.

I acetone wash my shit until it numbs your entire face.

But it eats away 25% of my product.

You're so lucky to live in Peru. I bet the crack you smoke is fire.

I acetone wash my shit until it numbs your entire face.

But it eats away 25% of my product.

You're so lucky to live in Peru. I bet the crack you smoke is fire.
MANNNN, DONT SAY CRACK PLZ HAHAHAHAHA FUCK ive been 2 weeks clean so far. man you'd really laugh ur ass off if u knew how much money i need to fking smoke all night long. probably what you pay for 2 girl bags. thats enough to get me real fucked up rofl. im laying off the crack tho man, too detrimental for my health but w.e ive had awesome bellringers throughout the last year. Cheers madness :p

Good stuff on quitting though two weeks is great.

Keep the good memories and stay away before you make some bad ones.

Good stuff on quitting though two weeks is great.

Keep the good memories and stay away before you make some bad ones.
yeah bro, well crack wasnt doing too much damage or making me skinny because i didnt do it everytday. but i have been abusing cocaine for the most part of the last 6 years. wether its smoking/IV/snorting i like it all and i think my heart is acting weird lately. I needa get that checked up, im still young but i dont wanna continue using and have aa heart attack at 35. Already known ppl who abused really pure cocaine and they ended up dead at the age of 30-35. So it's a nono. :p ty for the reply brah :p

For real though well done getting off it.
oh man, it's not easy especially with those cheapass dealers selling good 70/80% coke for like wat would be equivalent of a pound in ur country hahjajajaj thats for like 0.7g imagine how much i can get with what u spend in the uk for just one bag. ridiciousl man, that's y im done as of now. In the future? i can tell if ill relapse or not, but one day at a time mate. :)

I found during the pre-ban days Mephedrone actually produced the most intense and memorable euphoria I can remember. Huge bombs and fat lines. It was so pure and so cheap back then though that I took crazy amounts of it. Haven't done it again since the ban to compare but I found it more euphoric and enjoyable than MDMA at the time.
Otherwise I find mushrooms can be quite euphoric but it's different to the euphoria from a stimulant.
I think everyone is going to have different experiences though and what constitutes "euphoria" is very subjective. I used to feel great euphoria from smoking weed while on high doses of benzos but that was probably from being so relaxed that I was able to smoke strong sativas without any anxiety/paranoia getting in the way.

I found during the pre-ban days Mephedrone actually produced the most intense and memorable euphoria I can remember. Huge bombs and fat lines. It was so pure and so cheap back then though that I took crazy amounts of it. Haven't done it again since the ban to compare but I found it more euphoric and enjoyable than MDMA at the time.
Otherwise I find mushrooms can be quite euphoric but it's different to the euphoria from a stimulant.
I think everyone is going to have different experiences though and what constitutes "euphoria" is very subjective. I used to feel great euphoria from smoking weed while on high doses of benzos but that was probably from being so relaxed that I was able to smoke strong sativas without any anxiety/paranoia getting in the way.
Ya, that’s the main thing I use benzos for, their very good at treating Side effects from other drugs. But by themselves, there kinda meh
@n3ophy7e

I could exepierence the most euphoria with stimulants, heroin usually does not really give me euphoria...

I was the most euphoric from xtc, followed by in no particular order speed, coke and Crystal.meth...

The reason why I find xtc the best euphoria is cause you are extremely happy but also feel this orgasm rushing tru every vein of your body and An intense love feeling...

Sorry to revive an old thread but ime everyone has a very different reaction to every substance, even though there are similarities. I myself have an extremely sensitive nervous system and have always been very receptive to everything including caffeine and nicotine. I've found different kinds of euphoria from everything. specifically Cannabis (my DOC), opioids and benzos. I'm a depressant kind of person. stimulants and psychedelics cause the most intense euphoria though compared to the warm blanket downer euphoria which I prefer due to my anxiety and they never give me a hangover/comedow. everybody is so different because for their genetics and life experiences which constantly alters your biology. starting at a young age may also play a part with euphoria due to your brain still developing maybe as well. never tried meth or heroin or ever iv'ed or ever will, so I can't comment on those.

MDA/MDMA for full blown euphoria.
MDxx euphoria is like first love/born again Christian vibes. Very upbeat emotionally oriented and somewhat innocent.

DXM, MxE and 3-Meo-PCP have been far and above the most subtly euphoric drugs I've tried on the other hand. Ketamine didnt produce any euphoria but was interesting. Dissociative euphoria feels very alien and god like.

Opiates feel nice but are kind of shallow and very base level human instinct euphoria wise. Is like cave man euphoria.

When i first started using meth i had glorious euphoria. I could not imagine anything better. However with continued use I was unable to ever find that euphoria again, even after long abstinence breaks.

However, I later found an even greater euphoria combining meth and LSD. Even when completely tolerant of LSD and unable to get any psychedelic effects, throwing a couple of blotters in on top of meth often produces an insanely beautiful physical euphoria.

But 100 x moreso if not yet LSD tolerant.

When i first started using meth i had glorious euphoria. I could not imagine anything better. However with continued use I was unable to ever find that euphoria again, even after long abstinence breaks.

However, I later found an even greater euphoria combining meth and LSD. Even when completely tolerant of LSD and unable to get any psychedelic effects, throwing a couple of blotters in on top of meth often produces an insanely beautiful physical euphoria.

But 100 x moreso if not yet LSD tolerant.
Does it ever produce insane dysphoria? Feels like with LSD it could go both ways.

Every drug of any kind always induced euphoria in me the first time I did it.
Some maintained their magic longer than others, but the true euphoria always waned.

Probably why I was always eager to try anything and became a poly-drug abuser/addict.

I still like drugs. I just don't love them.

Does it ever produce insane dysphoria? Feels like with LSD it could go both ways.
Not yet. The trick is not to go mad on the LSD because you are tolerant. The point is to get the euphoria - not try and not attempt one final nuclear assault on any remaining operational 5HTP-2A receptors. So probably no more that 300 ug even when you are totally tolerant.

Certainly I have seen people very experienced with meth totally lose the plot when they drop LSD on top of it (if it is their first LSD trip) . But I would not say that what happens is 'dysphoric'. It's more being totally overwhelmed by the euphoria and losing a solid connection with their ego simultaneously. it's just too much for the average mind to stand. I've seen people (women) literally cum (or so it seemed) without actually touching themselves for 20-30 minutes beginning at 60-90 minutes from dropping a 100 ug tab after smoking a good few points of good meth. During this time they are absolutely non-contactable (but nothing seems dangerous or harm-causing to me) and just locked into riding the golden waves of pleasure. Eventually it settles into a more regular trip though still with a very sensitised body.

I have gotten dysphoric after getting high on meth during a long binge and taking 5-700 ug LSD following a week or so of solid tripping on lower doses and being tolerant. I ended up just feeling like I'd overdosed on ritalin.

Not yet. The trick is not to go mad on the LSD because you are tolerant. The point is to get the euphoria - not try and not attempt one final nuclear assault on any remaining operational 5HTP-2A receptors. So probably no more that 300 ug even when you are totally tolerant.

Certainly I have seen people very experienced with meth totally lose the plot when they drop LSD on top of it (if it is their first LSD trip) . But I would not say that what happens is 'dysphoric'. It's more being totally overwhelmed by the euphoria and losing a solid connection with their ego simultaneously. it's just too much for the average mind to stand. I've seen people (women) literally cum (or so it seemed) without actually touching themselves for 20-30 minutes beginning at 60-90 minutes from dropping a 100 ug tab after smoking a good few points of good meth. During this time they are absolutely non-contactable (but nothing seems dangerous or harm-causing to me) and just locked into riding the golden waves of pleasure. Eventually it settles into a more regular trip though still with a very sensitised body.

I have gotten dysphoric after getting high on meth during a long binge and taking 5-700 ug LSD following a week or so of solid tripping on lower doses and being tolerant. I ended up just feeling like I'd overdosed on ritalin.
Makes me want to take some speed (I never go above like 50mg of washed product.) and a shit load of LSD. See what happens… 🧐

Makes me want to take some speed (I never go above like 50mg of washed product.) and a shit load of LSD. See what happens… 🧐

I don't know if it works the same way with say amphetamine sulfate. I'm sure it is connected to the properties of meth that make a person extremely horny. Some people get this effect with meth but not at all with amphetamine sulfate (me for example). I have never got anything novel and special out of taking LSD on top of my regular 30 mg prescribed dexamfetamine for example - except maybe needing a higher LSD dose to disconnect my DNM and tamp down my ego-control to let the wonder begin.