• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite stimulant?

Favorite upper?

• Methamphetamine (crystal, glass)

Votes: 495 25.3%
  • 4-Methylaminorex (ice) -- yes, I know, I'm a freak.

Votes: 72 3.7%
  • Cocaine! or Crack!

Votes: 588 30.1%
  • Amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine, base etc)

Votes: 611 31.3%
  • Methylphenidate (ritalin)

Votes: 112 5.7%
  • RC's (Mephedrone, MDPV etc..)

Votes: 76 3.9%

• Total voters

Negro-kitty

Bluelighter
Finally...we got the goods on the opiates, now how about stims?

My vote, and my prediction for winning stimulant, goes to meth.

Edit: If you put amphetamine as your answer, but have never tried meth, please make a post in the thread saying so. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
[drug pusher mode]

My friend, by what routes of adminstration have you used meth, and are you positive you had good stuff? ;)

[/drug pusher mode]

Negro-kitty said:
[drug pusher mode]

My friend, by what routes of adminstration have you used meth, and are you positive you had good stuff? ;)

[/drug pusher mode]

My mom told me to stay away from people like you. :)

I've sniffed and smoked meth, I don't really know if it was top quality or not. I didn't love it, then again I'm not your average bear. I like the milder stuff, meth tends to overwhelm me.

I can admit it, I'm not hardcore.

[drug pusher mode]

One day, get some stuff you KNOW is good, and try it again...also, if you find that it can be a bit too much, try eating it...it can be less overwhelming that way. ;)

[/drug pusher mode]

MDMA is its own drug, it's really not a stimulant like coke or meth. Caffeine is not truly recreational, so it does not count.

Kitty like pollsys

i picked the pharms since hicks arent making them in their bathtubs.

I voted for cocaine / crack.

I voted for coke because I have more experience with it than meth and because I like it better overall.

Don't get me wrong, I like meth; but, I hate the comedowns (I tend to binge when I do it). I was supposed to undergo a new method of administration a little while ago, but things didn't exactly work out...you know how it goes.

Anyway, I'd say I'd vote for meth if the comedowns were better. But, for now, I'm going to have to stick with coke / crack. Perhaps I'll vote for meth in the future when I have more experience with it ;-)

Here in Australia we mainly get amphetamine, but meth has some presence here. I've only tried cut stuff so far, however I'm looking forward to smoking some crystal in the near future.

My experiences with meth so far has been very pleasant, and has been much stronger than the times I have tried amphetamine and ritalin.

I've voted meth - I haven't tried coke/crack and 4-MAR is very hard to get here so it kinda wins by default.

Cheers!

...guess im a freak. 4-Methyl aminorex. Clearer thinking, longer duration.

Lol, what about good ol' fucking sick ephedrine? MDxx/Caffiene are good suggestions too.

What can i say, im an amphetamine enthusiast. I have yet to use meth though.

If i could i would vote for a simultaneous amphetamine+coke buzz. (Please dont lecture on the dangers, I am both experienced and well aware, and take the proper precautions ie lower doses of each blah de fucking blah).

Never have done ice, doesn't sound that great though. Great thread idea! Next poll should be about psychs :>

Meth - its what's for dinner.

Negro - can't you be one of those pushers that gives free stuff, you know to get us hooked. I've available for practice

4-mta sucks. Ive smoked my share of meth, mainly smoking. Sure, it is good, in fact its alot of fun, untill the side-effects begin showing through. The actual process of smoking it is fun too. I had the highest purity. I hate not being able to eat or sleep. I dont take stimulants anymore. I used to smoke meth everyday before work, but i never found it long term addictive. Amphetamine and meth are flawed drugs, but the onset is euphoric.

Coke all the way, but only because is shoot it.

I've tried Good meth while in Atl. but have yet to shoot it, but if their is no "ringer" i can't see the attraction.

well i just voted COCAINE not crack ever, cause crack = wack. don t get me wrong there is speed available here, what it is ? amp or meth, who knows. and its very oke. the effects are much more usefull then cocaine. but like experience shows i buy coke more then speed. something about the high probably that makes it better, and maybe the time duration involved.

but what i missed, although its natural. and IMO the best stimulant. fresh KHAT chewed over hours sipped away with green tea => caffein. great high hardly any comedown. by far the best.

if you don t mind chewing.

Last edited:
I was a bit iffy how to vote, but I marked down "Cocaine".

The reasons I was not sure, is that while I prefer the cocaine high overall, the amphetamine high is certainly more stimulating, imho, keeps me up longer and makes me more alert.

The other reason is that while I´ve probably just had amphetamine, I have been told that I was taking "flower-speed" before, a local term for a smelly type of speed (sometimes brownish) that has noticably different effects from the white powdery stuff you got most of the time.

Basically it was still a stimulant and felt much like normal speed, but quite a bit more euphoric and usually resulted in a much more fucked up evening. I prefered it, and if it was meth, then I love meth ;)

However, I am inclined to believe it was simply amphetamine sulfate from a better source, perhaps more clumsily made but far more pure. For one thing, it was in Europe, where meth is scarce. I would think there would be a bigger premium on meth, this stuff was only slightly more expensive than regular speed. And I´d think that more people would want it instead of normal speed, which was not the case, many people blamed it for "going over the top".

To make an overly long post short, I like coke and all kinds of speed (whatever it was), but coke wins ;)

--- G.

jdpark said:
Here in Australia we mainly get amphetamine, but meth has some presence here. I've only tried cut stuff so far, however I'm looking forward to smoking some crystal in the near future.
Nah, meth is way more common in Australia! Every single bust involving pseudofed? It's all meth manufacture my friend, just usually shitty quality, its what gets sold on the streets as 'speed'

[relatively] pure meth is hell common here too, all those busts that the police call ice? That's all meth too, check out the reports. Half a tonne of the shit got siezed over the course of two weeks in three raids.

I've only tried meth, amphetamine (in dexies) and coke, and I'm a meth man myself.

Would like to have more experience with coke though , once I try IV'ing it, I guess I may change my mind. (and yes I am aware of the high risk, no lectures please)

Oh yeah and ritalin sucks arse, had plenty of it and its krudd.