• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite stimulant?

Favorite upper?

• Methamphetamine (crystal, glass)

Votes: 495 25.3%
  • 4-Methylaminorex (ice) -- yes, I know, I'm a freak.

Votes: 72 3.7%
  • Cocaine! or Crack!

Votes: 588 30.1%
  • Amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine, base etc)

Votes: 611 31.3%
  • Methylphenidate (ritalin)

Votes: 112 5.7%
  • RC's (Mephedrone, MDPV etc..)

Votes: 76 3.9%

• Total voters
I've tried caffeine, ethylphenidate, amphetamine and methamphetamine. I've been around extremely pure cocaine (in central america) a lot but never done it because of its cardiotoxicity, but I guess it must feel very good.

I really like amphetamine because it's very versatile and still feels good. To be honest meth is definitely more enjoyable than regular amphetamine, specially if I smoke it, so this one is my favorite.
Honorable mention to kratom which is an incredible drug (though not a traditional stimulant), I use it everyday.

I would have to go with pure MDMA. When I was smoking cigarettes the words flowed so perfectly from my mouth and I felt so at peace with myself and the universe and loved everyone around me. And weed mixed with it is probably the best euphoria in the world

I have done a lot of different stimulants; all the way from Propylhexedrine to Crystal and Cocaine. I'm curious to see what different peoples' preferences are, regarding stimulants. My personal favorite stimulant is Dextroamphetamine. I love how euphoric and uplifted I feel when I'm on any dose over 80mg. I have friends who prefer cocaine, or methylphenidate..and I never understood this because both of those drugs make me feel unbelievably anxious and the comedowns for both of them are god-awful. 8(

I can't only pick one lol. I can pick two. Methylphenidate And Coke. As I'm a daily user of both drugs xD. Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) is awesome as well, it's a bit harder to get rx'd. the comedowns of NDRI's can easily be reduced by a benzodiazepine. I take Klonopin and Xanax 1mg each 3 times daily so that helps . Amphetamines however... just do not agree with me. Vyvanse deff being the worst. Put me in the hospital. Adderall's high is sub par. Dexedrine is okay, but nothing amazing like Coke or methylphenidate snorted. Sorry for rambling i'm high af on both substances right now xD

MDPV hands down

It immediately turns into a sick twisted hedonistic, delusional and paranoid fueled adventure but for some reason I thoroughly enjoy it.

caffeine and beta alanine. I dont need that hard stuff to get me amped up.

Dexedrine was my favorite until I tried really good coke. It hits immediately with that rush, then just clean relaxing stimulation and it leaves with no comedown. I hate to be that guy talking about "the real shit" but having tried the shit and the good, it's like night and day.

Methylphenidate and Cocaine feel the exact same to me, there is no difference at all except for the fact that methylphenidate is consistent with how it makes me feel. I've done methylphenidate well over ten times and every time it has made me feel the same on just 50mg. It causes a huge rush of euphoria for around 15-30 minutes and the rest of the high is nothing but anxiety and paranoia; thinking that the feds know I illegally obtained Ritalin and are planning to bust down my door any second and catch me tweaking out. Cocaine I have only done a few times but it does the exact same thing.. the anxiety and paranoia that I experience is purely based on whether or not the cocaine is very pure or not; the purest cocaine that I have tried made me feel exactly like how methylphenidate makes me feel except it only lasted for an hour and a half rather than 3 hours.

The 6-apb guapa is probably the best stimulant and empathogen molecules out there. Add a little 3-mmc and some 2c-b-fly and its very euphoric, not to mention the 4-fa WOW
i would love to fu+k right now.

I've had a lot of coke that made me feel shitty. Methylphenidate has never felt good to me. People cut coke with active ingredients these days and it sucks.

The time I had good coke was from a friend I knew in high school who I hadn't seen in years. We randomly meant up again and he told me he was doing it and offered me a small bump. The bump was so small that if it was the normal stuff I wouldn't have felt it, but it hit me like a train. I was bursting with confidence and euphoria even through I'm normally a little paranoid. It had no comedown at all.

I've never bought coke that was even close to that good. I didn't want to know his source because I was coming out of a bad break up with amphetamines and I didn't want to start something.
There's a chance that your body just doesn't react well to coke, but the possibility of you doing shit coke your whole life is there too.

I feel like most coke is shitty only because the hype surrounding it is too great for it to suck so hard. It's like, before I tried that bump I felt like coke was a stupid drug that was all around worse than amps, but after that bump I get it.

I use fishscale daily. My stuff is not cut with shit. I also snort methylphenidate daily and the highs are almost identical . I've came to realize everyone's body reacts differently to substances.

I use fishscale daily. My stuff is not cut with shit. I also snort methylphenidate daily and the highs are almost identical . I've came to realize everyone's body reacts differently to substances.

Well shit, glad I'm not the only one who gets the same effects from both coke and ritalin

I love cocaine. Especially cooking it up. I was getting mediocre (65%) coke but then my dealer's connection stopped cutting it and repacking it and leaves it to my friend to cut it. And lucky me for a few extra bucks I can get it uncut (80%).

I notice that when cracking it up it is more potent than the cut stuff. And I don't jones when I'm done.

If you count LSD as a stimulant: LSD 8)

If no LSD in your stim category, I'd probably have to go with a nice natural tweak via a Yerba Mate / Catuaba / Coffee blend brewed in a standard Black & Decker drip coffee maker.

Honestly, meth. But the comedown and depressive after-effects are not worth it now that i have decent job.

So atm, coke. No hangover. Possible to get some sleep. Weeds usually enough ro induce sleep, but i always have some kind of long-acting benzo at hand.

The main reason, though, is that i like the euphoric calmness; everything flows naturally. There's a zen quality to good coke. I love to manically read comics while high on it.

Meth by far. keeps me awake and gives me the motivation to do things. kills depression