• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is your paradise like?

A lot like some mediterranean seaside hotel, minus the people, plus N2O and xenon gas supply with outlets in every room and every little outdoor space. Big garden, lots of fruit trees and berries and vegetables.

No woodentops would be a start - the dirty, no good shite in a bucket bastards.

There must be light.free of pain.could travel anywhere just for a second like may be pure spirit.can see and be with my loved passed ones.don't have any needs

Live on the beach totally self-sufficient food and energy-wise, can have BBQs and go swimming/surfing. I then fall in love with the local doctor...he happens to fund and run a hospital a&e department that isn't too far so I can still get treated if I was e.g. bitten by a shark like in 'the beach' lol without having to be robbed by the government plus there's a school run on donations - good donations - where unlike my irl school the kids would actually get taught stuff and focuses on individuals strengths. There would be free boat rides to the little island that is basically a 24hr party/festival that attracts loads of great artists and dj's and a vibrant arty (no pretentious) nightlife and cannabis coffee shops dotted around the mainland. Drugs including alcohol aren't harmful and all drugs are legal and clean. I would also have an electric car/bike/private jet and I could drive and fly for getting around. In fact a cape would be cool if I could just actually fly. I would also like a pack of dogs, a couple of horses and some pigs (not to eat but because I love them) and loads of local turtles... and my pets would have the same life span as me. I'd spend most of the time looking after the animals and maybe children while making music lol. I would become known locally for my poetry and music (big ego lol!) My family would live a reasonable drive away so they can come visit and vice versa. There would be local tournaments in the community for different things for different people. Mobile phones and the internet would be less of a thing. Evil people didn't exist.

If everything was perfect though I think I'd find something to complain about 🤣 edit: just read the op and didn't realise we were talking about the afterlife lol. Scrap the bits about life-spans and add in all my dead friends and family (including dogs) staying nearby lol. This thread has really got me thinking deeply about life! Seriously!

Last edited:
Everyone is healthy- no illness, no injury, no trauma no pain. Basically to be who we were meant to be before the things of this fallen world broke us.
Love. A present high power that we can openly communicate with. Learning, discovery. Meaningful work.
That is simply wonderful. Also be together with the loved ones who passed away and good friends too ❤️💖❤️

This world right here pretty much, but without war and hunger and disease and exploitation and natural disasters. All my loved ones would be around and they'd never get sick or die. I could have enough time to study and explore absolutely everything that's ever interested me.

.. Oh and paradise heroin would always give you a perfect rush followed by a divine high, and wouldn't cause physical dependence.

This world right here pretty much, but without war and hunger and disease and exploitation and natural disasters. All my loved ones would be around and they'd never get sick or die. I could have enough time to study and explore absolutely everything that's ever interested me.

.. Oh and paradise heroin would always give you a perfect rush followed by a divine high, and wouldn't cause physical dependence.
That's beautiful !!