What is your route to work/uni like?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
So what is your ride/walk/hitch to work or university like?

For me, it is 55mph backroads, away from civilization. Its a 40ish mile ride to work, which cuts my sleeping time wayy down. Not so bad until you get a super impatient person behind you ,blinding you with their headlights, same with passing traffic. Blinds you, me atleast.

How about yours?

It's about 10 miles from my house to the restaurant where I work. Almost a straight shot, mostly flat. On my Pedego electric bike I can get there in 25 minutes.
If it's raining I catch a ride-- I don't own a car.

Just depends on the job, once in awhile I have to get a hotel if it’s far enough. The coolest was out in Idaho I had a job in a cabin in the mountains. I decided to just sleep in my car while I was there but damn those views each morning when I woke up. Also nothing is more motivating to get a job done then sleeping in your car with your tools.

-GC

Ride my bike down the alley take a left at the popo station and cross the street. 3-5 minutes from here 2 minutes from my crib.
Fairly convenient imo.
I'm not working currently but my current ride is a black huffy with white wall tires and an 80cc two stroke motor. It's really the best way to get around town, lol
Y'all wanna start a thread about bicycles, electric/motorized bikes, and such?

I rode a bike a LOT as a kid, but hadn't been on a 2-wheeler in decades until I got my electric bike about 6 months ago. I absolutely LOVE it!

I lost my driver's license a couple years ago (DUI and then Driving on Revoked). I did my time and paid all my fines, but getting my driving privileges restored proved to be absurdly difficult and expensive. Add to that the higher costs of cars and gas these days-- I finally just said fuck it, I'm getting a bike.
I don't regret my decision. In fact, I wish I'd done it a long time ago.