• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind of Heroin/Opiate user are you?

Yes each pack over the counter contains 256mg of codeine i usually do half 128mg because it filters faster and I got some saved then plus I can't dose until it's filtered again making it last longer just gotta cut down a bit because I have been going through it a lot more and I don't want to end up on anything stronger.

As long as you know what you are doing. Im sure you already know that paracetamol is very dangerous in high doses.

Be safe buddy.

I used to buy mine online 60mg was very expensive think 28 cost 40-50 quid, do you do a CWE?
Things rough lol each pack over the counter is equivalent to 8 and a half 30 mg tablets once you done a cwe so it's crazy cheap of course if your tolerance gets out of hand like with any drug it's gonna be more hassle having a daily prescription 100 tablets every week helps a lot of course :D I used to have this horrible pain when I went for a piss but I no longer get it I honestly believe until you break the 'threashold' opiates give us something we don't have or that kind of serenity and happiness well normal people don't get i just remembered it's against the rules for price discussion.

The serenity is why people take them mate, apart from the initial rush they numb emotional pain and make the unbearable bearable.

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
Midlands UK

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
Started with Codeine, Dihydrocodeine but for the most part Heroin

3. How often do you use opiates?
I was using once a week then a couple of times a week in the evening, over the last month its been every day.

4. Why do you use opiates?
I enjoy the contentment that they give me, they make the unbearable bearable.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
I use alone for the most part, my friends are not in the Heroin scene.

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
Mostly smoke though occasional nasal.

Codeine is made into Morphine in the liver and 900mg is the equivalent to approx 10mg of Morphine, though it differs for everyone.

Heroin (Diamorphine) is 3x as strong as Morphine

(I didn't check my facts this is just of the top of my head what I remember and think its pretty close)

Codeine in any amount orally would not stop a Heroin addict from going into withdrawal, Im sure there are Opioids that would though. Its a nice opiate but gets very prices in high doses where a stronger drug would cost much less.

Well you are correct in saying that codeine isn't really potent enough for a heavy heroin addict to even feel fully well the dose conversion you list is off 100mg codeine phosphate orally would be equivalent to 10mg morphine P.O. which is like 3.33mg morphine via the I.V.

1. Whats your age and your geographical location?
Age-28. Location- Southern Africa, Zimbabwe

2. What is your experience with opiates, which ones do you use?
Morphine, Pethidine. Pethidine is my drug of choice, availability and effect.

3. How often do you use opiates?
Every other week. I try to say twice a month, (1st and 15th) depending on the day, I usually end up doing a 2 day binge.

4. Why do you use opiates?
At first it was for pain relief, but now it's for the euphoria, but still pain issues. Sometimes when I'm depressed, but that leads to dark places.

5. What kind of drug scene are you in?
Next to nil, shrooms, ket and coke every other week with mates, but thats about it, normally go solo

6. Also, what kind of administration do you use?
IV and IM, I use medical grade only, so makes IM safer.

I'm back on hard opiates (any opiate but kratom) after months of kratom only due to injuring both shoulders (try it, it sucks.) Weed helps too and I don't want to do this for long.

I've been on fentanyl patches for 4 years I'm currently on 200mcg/hour so two 100mcg patches that I was told to change every 72 hours but because my pain was returning after 48-52 hours I was then told by my doctors to change every 48 hours as 25% of patient's have to obviously as my tolerance grew over the years I had to find a way to speed up my absorption so i read through lots of forums and found that putting them on broken skin would cause faster absorption it was because of my pain not for getting high I hate the feeling of opiates and downers as a teenager I only used cocaine, MDMA and amphetamines now I want to get off fentanyl and all my doctors say is we could reduce it bit by bit with nothing to help with any withdrawal symptoms so i tried multiple times over the last 12 months and I can't do it my girlfriend is constantly reading about how evil fentanyl is and how much better I would feel off it and part of me knows she's right I have been left with massive amounts of nerve damage from transverse myelitis which worsens each time I reduce it on top of withdrawal. My girlfriend has gave me the ultimatum of get off it or I lose her my daughter my home and anything else she can take from me she also says I can't use any illegal drug to help withdral or take anything that could help in larger doses than what is prescribed or stated on the box so I'm fucked and honestly feel that if I'm going to lose everything then I might as well be dead which looks like possibly the only choice I have I am also schizophrenic and have attempted suicide in the past what I want people to take from this is be sure you know where your going to end up if you use fentanyl either prescribed by a doctor or recreational . If anyone has any advice that will help me please another thing is that if I do get off this I have to do so knowing I will spend the rest of my life housebound from my pain and I'm only in my early 30's . Sorry about the length of the post.

Well for me its always been H. Currently its only tramadol as im busy getting of the H. Would love to try this codiene high but we dont have any pure codeine meds here. They all mixed into painkillers with a normal range of 200mg ibuprofen, 10mg codeine and 250mg paracetemol. So being able to take a decent dose of the codeine inside the caps i think it pushes the toxicity levels of the other two compounds in there over the limit or so i have read.

^ if you really want to take the codeine, then google "cold water extraction". It works for ibuprofen and paracetamol containing pills.

Okay i research this CWE and im gonna give it a go with a box of myprodol. Each caps contains 10mg codeine. i only have coffee filters and old shirts obviously. The end product should be roughly 250-280mg of codeine after everything. Would this be a good dose and do i drink it i all at once. Plus i have a high tolerance to opioids. Any other hints or tips.

Apologies for small high jack

250mg is quite a lot of Codeine? 60mg is the standard prescription dose thats like 4x that dose am I missing something?