• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What pipe is best for meth?

Haha man I hate that!. Has happend once or twice in nightclub toilets or pokies venues having a twirl and I think both times someone had come in and too preoccupied looking up to see how much my cubicle appeared to be smoking, I've accidently dropped it. Fucking hell its loud .You never really realize how much a bathroom amplifys sound that added to the paranoia or worry of doing it there adds to a fight or flight response haha. Both times I've I've just straight away opened the door and run full speed out avoiding eye contact with any people who may be in there. Funny shit now when I think about it.

Your right you can get a massive solid hit from one pull. And it doesn't have a bad taste so even if u burn it slightly who cares.. Only thing is the tiny loss of efficiency if u free it bad. I usually put half the ammount in the bong than I do the pipe (and I never packed pipes... I prefer sacrificing having to clean it more but geting more effectively burnage) , with the intent for have a one burn pull.

I just had a nice hit then. Tried Dr pepper (vanilla) over Dr pepper original and got to say the taste was above expectations. Very actually. Cherry coke will be the next partner in crime.

^ i reckon the competition would be fierce for that one.
Haha man I hate that!. Has happend once or twice in nightclub toilets or pokies venues having a twirl and I think both times someone had come in and too preoccupied looking up to see how much my cubicle appeared to be smoking, I've accidently dropped it. Fucking hell its loud .You never really realize how much a bathroom amplifys sound that added to the paranoia or worry of doing it there adds to a fight or flight response haha. Both times I've I've just straight away opened the door and run full speed out avoiding eye contact with any people who may be in there. Funny shit now when I think about it.
What's worse is when that happens in your work toilet which happens to share a wall with your boss' office.

Grape fanta or pasito. My two personal preferences.

I've never been a fan of actual drinks in the meth bong, they never measured up to my favourite - dissolving an eclipse mint or two in water. Gives you that cool, minty fresh feeling which I'm sure we ALL understand is a lovely change, especially after a few hours of smoking. I find myself brushing my teeth multiple times a day -.-

Completely irrelevant but incase someone doesn't have mints to disolve, don't waste your time with Listerine or any mouth washes, they bubble far to much and end up coming through the pipe if not careful - which ends up being a waste as you're not having that proper hit that we all love.

The trick to using any glass pipe (Or any technique of smoking drugs) is to having your breathing technique down cold and finding what works best for your individual use. I know breathing in meth smoke from a pipe comes natural for most users but me personally my breathing is semi-retarded and due to breathing all the smoke into my mouth and not deep into my lungs like a normal person i don't get much of a buzz from the pipe however if i smoke it chasing the dragon style off foil i breath most of the smoke deep into my lungs and get a wicked buzz. I think because i used laminated paper rolled up more widely than the size of the meth pipe. It really was a case of trail and error for me to get the most from my meth use.

It really did suck purchasing ice, smoking from the crack pipe and then falling a sleep that very nigh. Until of course it dawned on me to try the chasing the dragon way. Although one of the very first times i used meth was when i was with some cousin's friends and we ended up smoking it out of a round glass light bulb. That was the first time i buzzed from meth and went a night without sleep. I didn't use meth for years after that night and didn't really remember that night until recently but i may one day get round to organising a empty glass light bulb to burn some meth, I imagine it may be more effective and less wasteful but then again it's a hassle hiding pipes or light bulbs and the buzz may be too good and too intense from the glass for my own good.

"Just posting as its quiet and 4am lol."
+1 I hear ya Andyturbo, it's 5am for me right now and i am chatty as. a common side affect for recreational meth use LOL

Hey bro forgot to ask have you smoked out of a proper meth bong before? (A good Pyrex one as opposed to a shitty homemade)
I get you with the breathing part. If I havnt taken any benzos yet (usually the morning as pipe+food+bezos is my breakfast) I find I cant take a normal long slow. Breath, its just quick before I'm out of breath..probably due to the anxiety slightly up as the half life from the night benzos lowers)

When you chase what's ur foil preference? (like shape, flat? Or folded twice,three? Ect) I'm interested as I've only bothered using it the way I was shown and never really tried experimenting so keen to here some other ways!)
A.T

Haha! You've given me an idea for a new thread. Thanks spacejunk! ��

go to a smoke shop and ask for an oil burner, if they say they do not carry them, just shop around
its rather easy matey

Hey bro forgot to ask have you smoked out of a proper meth bong before? (A good Pyrex one as opposed to a shitty homemade)
I get you with the breathing part. If I havnt taken any benzos yet (usually the morning as pipe+food+bezos is my breakfast) I find I cant take a normal long slow. Breath, its just quick before I'm out of breath..probably due to the anxiety slightly up as the half life from the night benzos lowers)

When you chase what's ur foil preference? (like shape, flat? Or folded twice,three? Ect) I'm interested as I've only bothered using it the way I was shown and never really tried experimenting so keen to here some other ways!)
A.T

I fold the foil once so it is at 90 degrees and heat the shards so they dissolve in the crease in a straight line allowing me to heat up little sections of the ice at my own pace while breathing the smoke slowly but deeply in. It's quite relaxing as well as time consuming. Takes me a good hour plus to chase a couple of points but once I start smoking I won't stop until the baggie is empty. Hence why I don't score in bulk.

As for the meth bong idea Andyturbo how does that work? Do you get a normal bong you use for weed and put some tobacco in the cone piece and sprinkle some Ice shards on top of the tobacco??? i've heard of people smoking Heroin that way. Don't they call it a snow cone? I have never come across tweakers using a bong to use their meth. Or is it a case of rigging up a whole new bong that has the tube and bottom bottle part with the water but instead of a metal cone piece connected to a stem that goes into the water at the bottom there is a glass crack pipe type of thing connected to the bong? I imagine smoking both of those ways could work and that would get me high but it just sounds way too messy plus I am not into smoking weed or even tobacco and the idea of having to stash a bong in my room doesn't appeal to me.

Last edited:
My pyrex one was made to smoke ice. Its identical size look shape to a weed pyrex bong but the cone piece is a bowl.

ive used others, some homemade like u said other crazy custom ones with threebowls next to each other joining into a 3-1 stem then that goes into the water. This was a pro pyrex one too. Got it off the net. My god that thing was stronger than a hot rail..

Cheap thin glass is the sworn enemy of the tweaker, nothing like it warping and shattering before dropping boiling glass onto your lap while your drugs disappear into the ether... :sus:

A decent Pyrex pipe with a wide bowl is second only to modified borosilicate tubes.
I wish I didn’t laugh so hard at this. It sounds like molten lava really close to your dick, which you never want. I am a lady and I don’t want that.

I mostly inject my meth, but still love a good twirl or pipe blaze . Sweet puff is best quality pipe but too big in my opinion im impatient big pipes take too long to smoke up good in my opinion when you twirl, obviously people know more than me but ive been using meth and opiates for 10 ish years and in my opinion a small pipe is the best bet as smokes up heaps good and twirls good easy to cool off quick as its a small area to cool when you finish your tokes. Or i even prefer smoking ice on foil with a straw made from a hollowed out bic pen case or a water dragon pipe that you smoke off the foil with.

I mostly inject my meth, but still love a good twirl or pipe blaze . Sweet puff is best quality pipe but too big in my opinion im impatient big pipes take too long to smoke up good in my opinion when you twirl, obviously people know more than me but ive been using meth and opiates for 10 ish years and in my opinion a small pipe is the best bet as smokes up heaps good and twirls good easy to cool off quick as its a small area to cool when you finish your tokes. Or i even prefer smoking ice on foil with a straw made from a hollowed out bic pen case or a water dragon pipe that you smoke off the foil with.
Thank you! I have obviously seen people do it. I just didn’t know if anyone had any special tips or tricks I should do that would make it easier for me so I appreciate people commenting even though it’s a “dumb question.”

Just about any wet/dry configuration built around one of these glass bubblers + the tiniest metho / ball needle flame is hard to beat. About $7 in NSW + AusPost

Or for optimizing buzz and efficiency just hotrail with one of these ready made perfect tools. About the same price.

upload images

Hi first time poster and was wondering what best pipe is for smoking meth? I understand people have different preferences and seems the most common to get here in Australia is Sweet Puff or knock offs of same. I have noticed Sweet Puff comes in 3 sizes (11.5mm, 14mm and 16mm). I am referring to the bent design. Any help and tips?
Check DHGate