• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help What to do?? Pregabalin and codeine withdrawal

MrManners

Bluelighter
Ok so I posted previous that I was gonna use pregabalin to get through a codeine withdrawal.
I had my last dose of codeine Monday morning. Monday night i took 150mg of pregabalin. Tuesday night I took 300mg if pregabalin and same again Wednesday night. In this time I didn’t feel any codeine withdrawal apart from a runny nose and some very mild achy legs on Tuesday. So Thursday night I took no pregabalin and woke up in the middle of the night in full blown withdrawal. I’m worried it pregabalin withdrawal as I got a benzo withdrawal from 3 weeks use of Diaz. I wanna take 300mg of pregabalin tonight as a last dose but I’m in two minds. Part of me thinks the pregabalin hid the codeine withdrawal symptoms (I can feel the effects of pregabalin well into the next days afternoon) ans now I’m feeling it after having no pregabalin last night, and part of me thinks what I’m feeling is pregabalin withdrawal. Would you guys take this last dose to get through the last bit of codeine withdrawal or am I risking too much??

So you've only used the pregabalin Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night?? If so, you wouldn't experience any withdrawals just from that. Acute opiate withdrawals last about a week so it was likely still codeine withdrawals on Thursday night.
How are you feeling now?

So you've only used the pregabalin Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night?? If so, you wouldn't experience any withdrawals just from that. Acute opiate withdrawals last about a week so it was likely still codeine withdrawals on Thursday night.
How are you feeling now?
Struggling tbh. Heavy codeine withdrawal. Yeah that’s right when I took the pregabalin. I’ve never been dependent on pregabalin before either. Took it here and there but never more than a couple of days use. So you think 300mg tonight would be ok?

Struggling tbh. Heavy codeine withdrawal. Yeah that’s right when I took the pregabalin. I’ve never been dependent on pregabalin before either. Took it here and there but never more than a couple of days use. So you think 300mg tonight would be ok?
Yep taking pregabalin tonight will be fine. It might be a good idea to have 150mg tonight then 150mg tomorrow night, because by the next night your codeine withdrawals should be more tolerable.

Yep taking pregabalin tonight will be fine. It might be a good idea to have 150mg tonight then 150mg tomorrow night, because by the next night your codeine withdrawals should be more tolerable.
I took 300mg last night. Weirdly it hit me really fast and really strong. I’m not gonna have any tonight as I have my daughter overnight and can’t be high on pregabalin whilst she’s here. Do you think one more dose of 300mg the night after will be ok and I won’t suffer any pregabalin withdrawal? After that I should be over the worst of codeine withdrawal.

I took 300mg last night. Weirdly it hit me really fast and really strong. I’m not gonna have any tonight as I have my daughter overnight and can’t be high on pregabalin whilst she’s here. Do you think one more dose of 300mg the night after will be ok and I won’t suffer any pregabalin withdrawal? After that I should be over the worst of codeine withdrawal.
Yep that should be fine mate. Let us know how you go <3

Yep that should be fine mate. Let us know how you go <3
Thanks mate. I will do. I’ve been scouring blue light this morning. The after effects of the pregabs have me very lethargic this morning. I passed out listening to my hi-fi last night. I love music and hi-fi and have spent the equivalent of a house mortgage deposit on my hi-fi system. Last night was so weird. I was almost tripping on the pregabalin. Different songs were making me see different shapes or images when I shut my eyes. Some Lana Del Ray had me seeing beach scenes haha! Most enjoyable.
Anyway, I’ve read somewhere on here about ashgawanda almost being benzo like the first time you take it, although I can’t work out at what dose. So I’m gonna grab some of that today, take some tonight along with some loperamide and black seed oil and hope for some sleep. I’ll vape some weed too once my daughter is asleep. Thanks for your replies and help. My addiction has always been a secret so I don’t have anyone else to talk about it with.