• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What to do with burnt meth in pipe ? (HELP)

How do I prevent cooked meth travelling back up the pipe and sticking to the neck?

I have a feeling it is connected to the initial dose preparation. We know not to apply direct heat after the startup heat, once the initial vaporising kicks in, we need to roll the pipe to keep it moving/rolling to prevent burning. Once the hit has rolled to a cooler part of the pipe/2pm, heat returned briefly & pipe rolled back to 10pm so as to keep the vaporising/clouds rolling. I just can’t see how it creeps back up the neck & clings to it. It’s very challenging having to spend hours reheating the neck to try and blow the built up meth back down to the bowl. I feel I should be spending less time on trying to shift meth through tiny pipes and more on the current climate and energy crises we are facing. 😉

It really shouldn't do that. I only ever get uncooked chunks sometimes fly up the pipe into my mouth (gross). I mean how much are you talking? The residue on the side is normal but sounds like more than that. What kind of pipe have you got?

It really shouldn't do that. I only ever get uncooked chunks sometimes fly up the pipe into my mouth (gross). I mean how much are you talking? The residue on the side is normal but sounds like more than that. What kind of pipe have you got?
Not really that much, I’d say about a pea sized amount, not even that. It’s heated first, left to cool and then reheated, almost every time it slips up the pipe and can’t get it back down. Obviously don’t want to waste it, but it seems like we are. It’s a sweetpuff original, to be fair I’ve had a few different types and it is still the same - so I can’t be a bad workman and blame my tools, it’s clearly me.

i have this problem right now for out loud i have no stove only hotplates cant go to woolworths cos its closed i thought they were open 24/7, no tissues NOTHING. oh well may as well lie in bed and masturbate for 10 hours

If its just stains ,buy some magic eraser and wet it and wipe inside and outside the sweet puff gently attach piece of magic eraser to a cotton tip ear bud preferably. If still some meth in the burn stain just smoke the rest of the burnt rock and then clean the stain.

In general what cleans pipes best is ethier magic eraser and water or alcohol or metho spirits.

Also a jet lighter can help clean your stem mostly. Cloth, magic eraser, tiny bit of water and jet lighter to dry and clean extra mwah! Thats amore ahaha i mostly inject my ice and heroin these days but still love a good pipe

i have this problem right now for out loud i have no stove only hotplates cant go to woolworths cos its closed i thought they were open 24/7, no tissues NOTHING. oh well may as well lie in bed and masturbate for 10 hours

Ok thats sucks! Still theres hope...a couple of ways:

1. Boil a kettle, put your pipe and a squirt of dishwashing detergent into a microwave safe bowl, fill it with water enough to cover the pipe. Microwave for 90 seconds. WARNING WEAR GLOVES it will be :hot: as FUCK.. Take pipe out tongs and rinse with tap water not to cold.

2. All that is required is white vinegar and baking soda. Mixing these two ingredients will create a safe semi-abrasive chemical solution, enough for you to clean your pipes thoroughly. The vinegar will effectively help remove all types of resin and odors, while the baking soda will act as a water softener.

3. (Taken from a website)

How to Clean a Pipe with Vinegar and Salt​

If you are looking for another heavy-duty cleaning solution, you can try using vinegar and salt. This combination is great for cleaning as the vinegar begins to loosen the residue while the salt almost scrubs it. This solution will really start to lift the residue off the pipe especially if you are able to shake it up. This is a great way to clean your pipe without a brush. We clean a one hitter in a similar way.

Materials​

• Vinegar
  • Water
  • Baking Soda
  • Ziploc Bag or Tupperware

Directions​

1. Simply mix equal parts salt and vinegar in a bowl or cup. Table salt or sea salt works perfectly.
  2. Next, place the pipe inside your container with additional mixture and shake up lightly. Don’t shake to the point where you may break your pipe. If you are using a glass pipe be extra careful.
  3. Let sit for 5 minutes after shaking.
  4. Rinse away any residue with clean hot water and allow the pipe to air dry.
Both of these methods are safe for use on all types of pipes, including plastic, metal, and glass. When using either method, be sure to wear gloves to avoid contact with the cleaning solutions.

These are safe cleaning solutions, but your hands may get dry if you don’t wear gloves. By no means will these solutions hurt you though. This is an earth friendly cleaning solution for your pipe.

1. Boil a kettle, put your pipe and a squirt of dishwashing detergent into a microwave safe bowl, fill it with water enough to cover the pipe. Microwave for 90 seconds. WARNING WEAR GLOVES it will be :hot: as FUCK.. Take pipe out tongs and rinse with tap water not to cold.

2. All that is required is white vinegar and baking soda. Mixing these two ingredients will create a safe semi-abrasive chemical solution, enough for you to clean your pipes thoroughly. The vinegar will effectively help remove all types of resin and odors, while the baking soda will act as a water softener.

If you are looking for another heavy-duty cleaning solution, you can try using vinegar and salt. This combination is great for cleaning as the vinegar begins to loosen the residue while the salt almost scrubs it. This solution will really start to lift the residue off the pipe especially if you are able to shake it up. This is a great way to clean your pipe without a brush. We clean a one hitter in a similar way.

Materials​

• Vinegar
  • Water
  • Baking Soda

Directions​

1. Simply mix equal parts salt and vinegar in a bowl or cup. Table salt or sea salt works perfectly.
  2. Next, place the pipe inside your container with additional mixture and shake up lightly. Don’t shake to the point where you may break your pipe. If you are using a glass pipe be extra careful.
Both of these methods are safe for use on all types of pipes, including plastic, metal, and glass. When using either method, be sure to wear gloves to avoid contact with the cleaning solutions.

These are safe cleaning solutions, but your hands may get dry if you don’t wear gloves. By no means will these solutions hurt you though. This is an earth friendly cleaning solution for your pipe.

Nice brother love your methods, thanx for liking my reply with my methods. :)

Nice brother love your methods, thanx for liking my reply with my methods. :)
I would use yours first! I assuming the post probably didn't have access to magic eraser at the time. If so then im with you, that stuff is great. As is boiling water and a jet lighter or stove.

If all else fails, as much as its annoying, just use foil. Its shit to get used to but once u 'master the craft' it can actually be a very good method I find.

I
I would use yours first! I assuming the post probably didn't have access to magic eraser at the time. If so then im with you, that stuff is great. As is boiling water and a jet lighter or stove.

If all else fails, as much as its annoying, just use foil. Its shit to get used to but once u 'master the craft' it can actually be a very good method I find

These days i mostly inject my meth, i only smoke when with mates who smoke it and i prefer smoking on foil with a water dragon to suck the smoke off the foil with while running the foil along a candle whilst i hold the dragon and smoke while i follow the meth trail running up and down the foil. Foil or a small pipe are my fav methods :) and yeah magic eraser is the best i back it 100% you cant get anthing better than moist magic eraser attached to a cotton q tip and then dry it with a jet lighter

Doesn’t anyone here use a gas stove top?

Thats what I use to clean my glassware, everything just burns away.

However I do notice after a while there is a white fog on the glass not sure what to do about that.

I tried glass water vases and didn’t like them, was constantly breaking them as well and if you’re in AU they are not cheap to buy from a dodgy convenience store…

However I do notice after a while there is a white fog on the glass not sure what to do about that.

I tried glass water vases and didn’t like them, was constantly breaking them as well and if you’re in AU they are not cheap to buy from a dodgy convenience store…
To prevent the white fog effect, when you've finished a bowl, rinse the glass out with water. This will essentially flush the pipe of debris that ordinarily you'd try and cook off with a flame.
Then once the pipe is looking sufficiently bathed, discard the water. Next, use the lighter of your choice - ideally a jetty - to scorch any residual water out of the pipe.
Or alternatively, harness the warm/hot setting on a hairdryer and dry the pipe that way.
Do this regularly, and your glassware stays nice n' shiny and fog free.

This is amazing haha

Materials​

• Vinegar
  • Water
  • Baking Soda

Directions​

Forgive me for saying this. But you really don't need to go to that length to clean it. Magic eraser and water. Doesn't even have to be hot that is all you need. Sparkling clean errr time.

I usually like to rinse my glass pipe with water. Put in a small tiny amount of water. Then when it appears all of the residue and debrit has been rinsed..I drink that water like a champ! I always get a bit of a high.

ok...so this works for me. I read this on here and it has proven to be effective. So, you've managed to get some great pulls with a lot of smoke out of your bowl...(that I hope you packed lightly)...Now your product seems to be a bit browner than you would like. I always take my scraper and lightly without breaking the bowl//scrape out the brown mess/ I then put it in a little medicine bottle and hide it somewhere. When I am done with my stuff...the baggie is empty and I don't have time to meet my guy...I'm actually always pleasantly surprised on what I have waiting for me in my medicine bottle stash. If its a light brown I will smoke it...but generally I snort it and get a helluva high.

Okay being a 20 yr veteran on drugs if you burn your shit in the pipe just blow cigarette smoke thru the bowl works everytime.

Having a really hard time with bubbles I buy at the shop that have been bulked from China with apparently no individual wrapping...and are either scratched to shit, inconsistent thickness, etc.

Hoping to dispel some myths I've been operating with for a couple years;

1. Micro-Cracks;
There are invisible cracks that occur in pipes from heat or product settling uneven and burning into a spot. These cracks will leak butane in from the outside and fuck the pipe, impossible to fix.

2. Burning the fuck out of a pipe with a torch will clean it
Every time I do this, I'm left with a film of dark cloudy brown all around the bowl. This isn't burnt old meth, it's like (again) the gas from the torch has found its way in and is coating the glass. Impossible to burn a pipe until no smoke comes out.

It seems like lately I cannot find a bubble that will last more than a few sessions.

Maybe it's my technique and I'm burning it myself,
I've been working on a very very cheap oZ for a month, so maybe my product is full of impurities
Maybe this is how it's always been and I just used to deal with it or spend more time cleaning bowls.

The magnet works....just run it all over the pipe to take the taste out...but this is only for the pipe such as after u clean it and it has the burnt taste...cig smoke blown thru works as well....u fortunately tho, neither will work in a situation where u have burnt the dope, that will have to be cleaned out with a propane torch or jetty or scraped and cleaned with acetone

Lol as that white fog is your pipe turning to shit. Soon as they do that it will just taste putrid and now through your gear like it's nothing and gets you heaps less high. It's simple to clean a pipe. Firstly don't smoke it till it legit goes black and dries completely out. Wash it before that with just water and. You don't even need to dry the thing just chuck your gear straight in. Water will do it wonders trust me on that. No harm will be done you will think the difference is beautiful. Your welcome

Fo
Having a really hard time with bubbles I buy at the shop that have been bulked from China with apparently no individual wrapping...and are either scratched to shit, inconsistent thickness, etc.

Hoping to dispel some myths I've been operating with for a couple years;

1. Micro-Cracks;
There are invisible cracks that occur in pipes from heat or product settling uneven and burning into a spot. These cracks will leak butane in from the outside and fuck the pipe, impossible to fix.

2. Burning the fuck out of a pipe with a torch will clean it
Every time I do this, I'm left with a film of dark cloudy brown all around the bowl. This isn't burnt old meth, it's like (again) the gas from the torch has found its way in and is coating the glass. Impossible to burn a pipe until no smoke comes out.

It seems like lately I cannot find a bubble that will last more than a few sessions.

Maybe it's my technique and I'm burning it myself,
I've been working on a very very cheap oZ for a month, so maybe my product is full of impurities
Maybe this is how it's always been and I just used to deal with it or spend more time cleaning bowls.
Lol finding its way inside the pipe? They smoke fuck loads better if your burn the inside out. Because a brand new pipe to be honest smokes fucking appealing they need to be worn in. And using hot water to clean them makes them like new again and your stuck again with a pipe that smokes shit house they needa be worn in. And that's a straight up fact. Water is all that's needed to clean them.no complex method or using all these products.. no j
o no no. Just water. You'll thank me. Believe that