Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew
Hey guys, after years of modding here, I realized... damn, we've had a movie review discussion sticky all this time, but no TV review sticky! So here it is! This is where you banter, rage against, and review your most recent tv binges.

Currently, my wife and I are about to wrap up Seinfeld for the umpteenth time. We're also watching Farscape on and off for the second time, and when done with that I'm thinking we'll rewatch Babylon 5, as I'm on a real Claudia Christian kick lately.

If I were to rate those shows, I'd say:
Seinfeld (8.5/10)
Farscape (10/10)
Babylon 5 (10/10)

What about y'all?

I always was a huge TV guy but it seems like the golden days are a couple years behind us.
I've been rewatching Curb Your Enthusiasm which is always a pleasure. Before that I saw Succession which was great. I started Cheers which was also good but kind of got tiresome fairly quickly, I enjoyed Frasier more tbh.

Kinda looking forward to the last season of Better Call Saul next month :)

highly recommend to any seinfeld fans
You know what's funny, I love Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David cracks me up. When he shows up in a cape in Seinfeld it had me laughing my ass off. But my wife... she's the one who made me get into Seinfeld, and she can't stand Curb Your Enthusiasm. Go figure.

You know what's funny, I love Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David cracks me up. When he shows up in a cape in Seinfeld it had me laughing my ass off. But my wife... she's the one who made me get into Seinfeld, and she can't stand Curb Your Enthusiasm. Go figure.
lol different strokes for different folks I guess

I’m really hoping he brings it back for another season

I've been considering binging Lost again. It's been so long since I've watched it and I'm curious what I would think of it after all these years.

Kinda looking forward to the last season of Better Call Saul next month

Fucking love that show. I'd really like to rewatch that too before the last season. My problem is always I don't want to have to rewatch the shit I basically remember, but you kinda got to if you want to get to the shit you forgot.

I think I'm just way more forgetful than most people lol.

Fucking love that show. I'd really like to rewatch that too before the last season. My problem is always I don't want to have to rewatch the shit I basically remember, but you kinda got to if you want to get to the shit you forgot.

I think I'm just way more forgetful than most people lol.
Yeah I feel this, but BCS really isn't that hard, you'll be right back into the loop with only the last season. YT recaps can be good too.
Except for shit like Dark, which was so incredibly complicated if some time went over it, where these long ass recaps made me even more confused =D

Dexter! Duh!

For the second time. I'm looking forward to the new season, but my gf hasn't seen the original so we're watching it together. It's definitely one of my favorite shows, and he's one of the best written anti-heroes of all time imo.

Dexter! Duh!

For the second time. I'm looking forward to the new season, but my gf hasn't seen the original so we're watching it together. It's definitely one of my favorite shows, and he's one of the best written anti-heroes of all time imo.
The 'reboot' (or new season, whatever) starts off well enough. And then it picks up a bit. And then it spectacularly burns in the last episode or so.

Curious your thoughts after you see it. I skipped the last 3 seasons of the original run.

They should have ended the story way earlier. That includes his new season.

The 'reboot' (or new season, whatever) starts off well enough. And then it picks up a bit. And then it spectacularly burns in the last episode or so.

Curious your thoughts after you see it. I skipped the last 3 seasons of the original run.

They should have ended the story way earlier. That includes his new season.
I will definitely let you know when I see it! Might take a second, kinda going through it semi-slowly at the moment. Well I'm actually a good chunk of the way through the fifth season.

Just watched Queen's Gambit. Pretty solid show, I believe someone on here initially recommended it to me. Got me playing chess again for the first time since I was a kid.

Just watched Queen's Gambit. Pretty solid show, I believe someone on here initially recommended it to me. Got me playing chess again for the first time since I was a kid.
Nice! Play play & come challenge me when ready =D battle of PD ;)

I'm binge watching Mr. Robot for the 3rd or 4th time... absolutely love this show. Certainly in my top 3 shows of all time.

The soundtrack is really underrated I think. It's different, but brilliant.

I'm binge watching Mr. Robot for the 3rd or 4th time... absolutely love this show. Certainly in my top 3 shows of all time.

The soundtrack is really underrated I think. It's different, but brilliant.

Mr. Robot is my favorite show of all time. Unfortunately very relatable at times too. It had a pretty big impact on me and I will always treasure it for that. Plus the brilliant writing, acting, cinematography, soundtrack, extremely rare accurate depiction of mental illness and addiction, etc.