750mg Aniracetam
300mg Alpha-GPC
500mg Magnesium
1g Black Seed Oil
300mg Bacopa Extract
550mg Ginger Root
Monster Energy
Maverick Menthol 100s

Working on typing up some lyrics for a friend who's going to Collab on my EP, typing up something to say at my gf's memorial, and learning a song she really liked I'm going to play with a friend there as well.

Last edited:
60mg Vyvanse
15mg Cyclazodone
5.7mg Zubsolv
75mg Effexor
10mg Aripiprazole
1.5g Piracetam
750mg Aniracetam

Just chilling out really. Got some stuff done around the forum. Talking to a friend and have likely locked in two female vocalists to contribute to my EP which I couldn't be happier about, they're both great.

Got a new job, just working at the convenience store in town. Should be alright for the time being just to get some paycheck in.

a little weed, coffee and a cig

didnt want to dose the .2mg but did eventually

Coffee, cig and .2mg brmzlm.
Somehow bed bugs have made it back to wifes place and have attacked me (maybe they are staging a counteroffensive cause I have been killing them since moving to PA).
Gonna dose another .2mg bmzlm and bring out the death dealing tools again cause she cannot have them getting at her she would be hospitalized.
Going to join battle with these ass holes with the mindset (or lack thereof) of berserker.
:drama:

Actually slept a few hrs this morning, after having been awake for far too long already...

It seems, however, that being awake for way too long being fully amped lately is more the norm by now, and it most definitely not in any way at all the exception anymore...

Since it seems to be the norm to be awake and fully amped and since I was already awake I really had no choice: also today I had to make of amp my morning fix...

Also am smoking some big fat joints, weed is really my nessecary every-daily fix, it really is a medicin to me, it prevents the ever present insanity lingering in the back of my mind of breaking free so it cant fully consume me...

Hi, new there, here's what I'm on this morning

- 2 mg lorazepam
- 20 mg oxazepam
(damn I wish I received my etizolam)
- 2x 21mg/24h nicotine patches (1 month no smoke!)
- 2mg aripiprazole (coming off this one because it made me have really weird involuntary movements @ 5mg/day)
- 2 or 3 weed vapes
- coffee

Coming off a long, intense (and pretty cool) 4F-MPH night :)