16mg Suboxone
60mg Vyvanse
15mg Adderall
600mg Gabapentin
200mg Pregabalin
Probably have a shot or two of vodka
Monster energy
Maverick menthols

Gonna hit up the waffle house over the mountain, I've got a big hankering for it.

Then I gotta go finish up trimming down those crate myrtle trees I had started on yesterday at work. Shit was pretty intense, that hand saw definitely did a number on my arms.

Last edited:
60mg Vyvanse
600mg Gabapentin
~6 shots of vodka
Monster
Maverick menthols

Had to help the "landlady" move a ton of furniture for her trip up to the new house she bought in Maine *gag me with a spoon* which is pretty much why I'm getting kicked out.

Trying to fill out this mortgage application. So tired of fucking entering my entire work and housing history. Just the past two years it's a fucking ignorant amount of workplaces and things. Just fucking sick of the struggle tbh. I just want a damn place to call my own, no strings attached. I've got the loot, it's just impossible to find shit at all.

Probably gonna hotel surf and sink a bunch of money into that. Great. Whatever man.

Ya cuttin down, def? :p
seems yer list is quite short...?

kratom, coffee and cigs again.
get to get "high" tomorrow. sometimes that every third day seems soooooooo far away.

Hi, lost my first account details years ago so this is my first post.

X3 10mil Galenika Bendsedin and 26 milligram of Buprenorphine (which is prescribed) now drinking 900mil Grapefruit Juice in an attempt to potentiate.

half a slice of cinnamon raisin crunch bread (out of saltines)
3g kratom
coffee
cig
thc-o

26mg of bupe? Whoa that's a lot. Also it seems a strange amount, 3x 8mgs and a 2mg?

95ml methadone
Coffee
Second rinse of some kava
Yeah I know right! I started on 14mil but everytime I relapsed they put me up 2mil (I relapse a LOT) Lol.
Anyway relapsed about a month ago. Spoke to doc, she said OK I will put you up to 36mil! I said no thanks I will just deal with the withdrawals.
Now they are trying to put me on the injection, Sublacade. I'm from the U.K by the way so it's free on the NHS (for now) and it's almost like they want to push the bupe even more than people are wanting it.
EDIT- yeah x3 8 mil and a 2 mil

Last edited:
kratom, coffee and cigs.
didnt work today so pushed dosing phenibut and shit to tomorrow. kinda just doing nothing at all but watching stream.
that thc-o is something else, imo. lasts forever and reliable effects after weeks/months of use. like tolerance isnt a thing. takes all ambition away even "sativa".

Last 0.2g semilanceata...till the late autumn,if I am still alive.Coffea and tobaco.4mg bupre,20mg valium,25mg zoloft.Wish you peaceful day for all of you.
Hi, I have just been prescribed Zoloft for my insane anxiety and suicidal thoughts. They say it takes weeks to work. But I'm sure they say that about pregablin which is not true.
But I guess my question is do you think I could just pop the odd one when I'm really messed up? Will I feel it?

I'm considering not taking them after the addiction horror story's I have heard from Zoloft.

Only the worst drugs will do right now: "...come on, people, get yourself free – you gotta do it with fent & meth for me..!"

I've been taking little gulps of Black Velvet ("in a little boy's smile...") whiskey, popping a little 1/3rd of a 0.5mg alprazolam(= 0.16mg ≈ 2.5mg diazepam) with some clonidine (~0.15mg).

If I manage to correct my meth-induced dehydration, I might take some guaifenesin. Otherwise, some hydroxyzine + triprolidine/DPH, probably. Followed by a muscle shot of good old righteous filthy black tar heroin.

500mg Acetaminophen
60mg Dextromethorphan XR
600mg Guaifesin XR
1 Cup coffee
One ganja Fruity Pebbles square
Gatorade
Activia yogurt