• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Been in fentanyl wd for a week so my current stack is definitely a nice break from the absolute shit I’ve felt like the past week:

About an hour ago I took:
3 mg lorazepam
30mg temazepam
2 mg subutex
3 g kratom
300 mg gabApentin
3 tiny hits of meth
Couple daba of delta 8 isolate

Feeling much more relaxed hopefully pass outs for a few hours pretty soon here.

Just plugged 2 mg sub and snorted a mg 😎

1200 mg gabApentin… starting to feel chilled
Added 3 g kratom and 1 mg lorazepam. Dabbing rosin. Withdrawals down to bearable level currently

Was foolish and took all 3 of my daily takehomes of methadone for a total of 285mg and now it's work off I'm pissed. At least I'm not in withdrawal yet. I can hopefully get some pregabalin tomorrow so pray for meeeee

Is pregabs ease to some way withdrawl from such powerful med like methadon.I heard it can be helpful with bupr.withdrawls?.Curious

Final patch.After.......fuck.Must substitude....and bupr.is byfar the most effective tool for me.AD properties of this med are real and stronger,than other pain-killers.so...i am worried.wanna maintain personally with this,but.......turning point.25mg zoloft,15mg diaz.rest from the weed another two weeks

Yeah pregabalin really helps all withdrawal. I got some but I could only afford 900mg. Hoping it lingers into tomorrow so I'll be alright. Or if I can find a tenner lol

Woke up late today still feeling no physical withdrawal from the alp but done after today cuz been there done that with alp 😂

But I’m getting like half a script of clonazepam and gabapentin today so I’ll be in heaven, normally I have a standard benzo tolerance, but I’ve been so disciplined I have no actual physical tolerance to anything

Plus it’ll be much easier not to re-dose with the zero tolerance to the clonaz/gabapentin synergy and marijuana but after I run out it’s onether benzo break for me but that’s drugs😂 as we all know too well

Anyways In about 30 mins im gonna SL 1mg alp and 50mg diphenhydramine for the itch to wait for the clonazepam lol

Hope everyone is practicing their discipline as well 🙏👋

So far this morning:

Sertraline 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 480mg
Morphine Sulphate 50mg
Gabapentin 2700mg
Naproxen 500mg
Sodium Valproate 400mg
Cyclizine 200mg
Chlorphenamine 8mg
Thorazine 50mg
Quetiapine 50mg
Omeprazole 20mg
Man I swear uve been taking so many pills daily since I started reading ur posts years ago. Isn't thst bad for ur tummy? :eek:

60mg Vyvanse
90mg Tianeptine sodium x2
2tblspn kratom
Monster energy

Kicking up and getting ready for my night shift. Had a pretty decent past couple days, until I made the egregious mistake of letting the princess sleep in a little too late (literally she took like a two hour nap this afternoon, after having not slept a ton the night before), but since I have to leave soon she's mad at me now. I guess it's nice to be wanted 🤷 idk women are weird.

My stepmom's going to come out and visit me next week, which will be nice because it's been so long. She has put a bunch of distance between us over the past year due to the stress and worry I've caused her through my struggles with addiction and mental illness. So that'll be something nice to look forward.

Wow...well omeprazole might help you with the stomach issues but what about your liver,+kidneys? Mhmmm, 🧐 you think it is innocuous? Anyone knows more about this? What's the physical toll of taking various 60 pills a day for a number of years. Anyone? @n3ophy7e @chinup @Nurse Ratched :eek:

I think it depends on the pills. Not all meds are bad for your liver or kidneys.
I actually had a full set of blood done maybe 7ish weeks ago and my liver was actually functioning at 100% for the first time in 13 years.

Yeah looking at the drugs CovE is taking, a lot of them seem non toxic. It's quite amazing how the body can adapt. I take enough methadone to kill 2-3 "normal" people, but I barely feel any effect anymore.
The sodium valporate needs to be monitored,I think as that can harm the liver, and the antipsychotics could have potential long term effects on memory iirc, but I'm saying that off the top of my head. Plus if he needs them, he needs them.

I am quite surprised at the large mixture of opiates and sedating drugs. I assume you gradually worked up to these with a very understanding doctor @ChemicallyEnhanced

Also doctors and pharmacists will always monitor potential drug interactions, so they have clearly deemed this rather large prescription to be safe.

I think it depends on the pills. Not all meds are bad for your liver or kidneys.
I actually had a full set of blood done maybe 7ish weeks ago and my liver was actually functioning at 100% for the first time in 13 years.
I'm not the ideal person to call on you for this either cause I take like 20 pills a day sometimes too. Lols

today is less heavy then yesterday but still burning the candle at both ends

3 cups of super strong coffee
250mg hydroxyzine
30ml NyQuil
Famotidine (for gabapentin absorption)
1.2Gs of gabapentin spaced correctly
.5of clonazepam (oral) plus .25 SL
20mg hydrocodone
Marlboros

Less then 30 minutes in and I’m already in heaven gonna be a good day definitely gonna have to fight the nod while me and my girl go hang out and go swimming

(we’re just taking it one day at a time) had amazing sex last night tho especially with the hydrocodone stamina like a good 1.5 hours of some of the most passionate sex I’ve ever had🔥

Anyways just a friendly reminder if you’ve never mixed benzos and opioids it’s not only a high chance of death but you’ll never quite get high enough again and find yourself wanting to mix it every time

Hope everyone has a good day honestly 🙂

Yeah looking at the drugs CovE is taking, a lot of them seem non toxic. It's quite amazing how the body can adapt. I take enough methadone to kill 2-3 "normal" people, but I barely feel any effect anymore.
The sodium valporate needs to be monitored,I think as that can harm the liver, and the antipsychotics could have potential long term effects on memory iirc, but I'm saying that off the top of my head. Plus if he needs them, he needs them.

I am quite surprised at the large mixture of opiates and sedating drugs. I assume you gradually worked up to these with a very understanding doctor @ChemicallyEnhanced

Also doctors and pharmacists will always monitor potential drug interactions, so they have clearly deemed this rather large prescription to be safe.

Excellent point when it comes to amount of different drugs and also doses. I currently have 15 prescription drugs but it's not like I saw a doctor one day and they prescribed all 15 and at my current doses. I was given my first ones (Sertraline and Quetiapine) in 2009, so I've "worked up to" what I take now over 13 years. I have been on a lot more stuff at times (huge amounts of opioids and benzo's) but that was in addiction and I was frequently messed up to the point where I couldn't walk, or communicate with people etc.

My doctor has said with the combination of pain killers and sedatives I take, I could probably undergo surgery if I took the maximum I'm allowed of all of them. He's also said that most people would be in a coma if they took half of what I take on a normal day. I'm only like 8 stone/112lb, too.

But your body adapts over time and you gain a tolerance etc. Like axe battler said, something like 25mg of methadone is enough to kill someone opiate-naive, but many people take several times that amount every day and don't feel a thing.

Bupr for no more than a couple of days.Later-poor me.Can't find anymore.....15mg diaz,25mg zoloft,no weed-too worried to wanna smoke i guess.Feel frighten enough,cause never withdrawn from that and don't know what to expect.Mostly frightened for my mental state-Am i gonna go insane?

600mg gabapentin so far
200mg hydroxyzine
600mg ibuprofen
.5 clonazepam (orally)
30ml NyQuil
20mg hydrocodone in about 5 minutes ima hop in the shower 🤤

This is gonna be my last day of poly drug use of this kind (we all know why) but I’m okay with it but to be fair I still have today left so

Anyways hope everyone is well and good 😊