Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Been goin heavy with opioid and benzo poly use for the last three days straight

So just gon chill 24hr cuz I’m getting better 60 and 90 k-pins tomorrow

100mg baclofen
200mg hydroxyzine
9-10 hits of mimosa (IMO one of the best strains and this was a great grow)

Cigs
800mg ibuprofen

Slept like 7 hour so morningish

Passed out last night round daylight after adding 40 to my already 100mg of baclofen

My girl gets a steady scripts of 90 and we didn’t end on bad terms so she’s still being very friendly with those especially cuz she is aware of my arsenal of drugs I kinda lucked into so she knows if I’m doin that I’m being safer

Anyways I have a fully fasted stomach after that mega dose last night for no tolerance especially

So I’m thinking a cup of coffee and buying a bag of weed before dosing my clonazepam and having a recreational and relaxing evening for myself with my now ex girlfriend who already sucked my dick today mind you so good company as well 😂

Hope everyone is being disciplined and safe 😊

Bupr for no more than a couple of days.Later-poor me.Can't find anymore.....15mg diaz,25mg zoloft,no weed-too worried to wanna smoke i guess.Feel frighten enough,cause never withdrawn from that and don't know what to expect.Mostly frightened for my mental state-Am i gonna go insane?
How you holding up? I'm thinking of you, buddy.

~10g of coca leaves mixed with some sodium bicarbonate (don't know whether one needs sodium carbonate for enhanced adsorption though but it seems to work)
37.5mg venlafaxine - happy when that beast of a physical addiction is finally over. I doubt it will be anytime soon.
1 cup instant coffee

Boring sober life.
When I chewed coca, sodium bicarbonate (a.k.a, baking soda) always seemed to work fine and was my usual choice of alkaline ingredient.

I was able to compare it with a couple of the typical coca additives, since my Bolivian-American ]vendor for leaves also sold two types — one called lejía (IIRC), a dark paste with a semi-sweet flavor, and one called llipta (IIRC), which was hard like pumice stone with a more salty taste.

FWIW, I never noticed the baking soda/sodium bicarb being any weaker than the more traditional lime/ash mixtures. If anything, it may have ended up being a little stronger, since it was easier for me to use frequently and saturate the chewed-up "quid" better.

How you holding up? I'm thinking of you, buddy.
Thank you brother.You always in ma mind and heart.Thanks God find a script....so everything is alright:)Tommorow even think to get some weed.Ofcourse i got pods,but i just don't want pods.I don't wanna get high,vut just feel normal....and pod is two weeks really nice,than start depression.Bupr.just feels normal without to feel anything and most important-the best AD med from painkillers i have ever tried.If I have a right to choose-kratom will be my choise.I guess this too is conected with how long you used it.Tram was simmilar in that manner-first year feel great,second year starting to boring me and the third-awful depressions....and I quitt it.Morphine,Pods,Methadone-good effects no more than a month and after than just weight and depression....so I am tranquil.Can focus on work and enjoy the summer.Hug you my brother:)Be blessed!

Last edited:
I’m right there with you my man I’ve probably taken 4-5 grams this week and now I’m out as well 😞
Has anyone taken the IP 101 gabapentin capsules, and do you know of a way to tell if any of the powder was taken out by someone else? I can kinda see threw them and they look like a little bit more than half, or 3/4th of the capsules are filled with powder like it seems that each one has the same amount.

tryna go easy on the clonaz script I got

1 big cup of Coffee
200mg hydroxyzine
2mg clonazepam

And about 7-8 bowls from my bong of that mimosa I’ve had and about to be a few more

Pretty fuckin lit rn feeling great hope everyone else is as well🙂👋

Has anyone taken the IP 101 gabapentin capsules, and do you know of a way to tell if any of the powder was taken out by someone else? I can kinda see threw them and they look like a little bit more than half, or 3/4th of the capsules are filled with powder like it seems that each one has the same amount.
Never had those but if I'm ever buying capsules I like to get them still in the blister packs. It's too easy for someone who both uses and deals to empty some or all of the legit powder and refill with crushed paracetamol or baking soda or whatever they like. If if forced to buy loose, I like to select one at random and chew it as I know what pregabalin tastes like, and they're all I commonly buy in capsules, I find gabapentin underwhelming. Not bad, but nowhere near as good as pregabalin.

60mg Vyvanse
2tblspn Kratom
Little bit of weed
Menthol ciggies
Monster energy

Happy Saturday folks, hope you all enjoy your weekend. And happy father's day to all the pops out there, and for those missing their fathers on that day, I hope you can find a sense of peace and love.

1g phenibut, 1g kratom, coffee and a cig.
cant fuckin wait to break this monotony.... :sneaky:

26mg of bupe? Whoa that's a lot. Also it seems a strange amount, 3x 8mgs and a 2mg?

95ml methadone
Coffee
Second rinse of some kava
Do you find kava makes your methadone dose clear from the body faster... i.e.. not hold you for as long?

24mg Chlorpheniramine
100mg Gabapentin
2mg Klonopin
1mg Xanax
8mg Subutex
Nicotine
Marijuana

I should be able to get my Promethazine refilled Monday. It would be tomorrow if Kroger pharmacy was open on Sundays.

Breakfast? Well what I really wanted as the dawn broke was 100 mg of Seroquel and about 20 mg of Zolpidem.

But to my terrified surprise the cupboard was bare, So I ate 4 x the LSD dose I’d had 12 hours previously.

Now it’s midnight and I am on the other side of town, naked, scrolling Bluelight, and huffing on some primo meth while trying to come up with new reasons for not going home.

Do you find kava makes your methadone dose clear from the body faster... i.e.. not hold you for as long?
Ive never noticed. If I'm honest I probably won't go out of my way for kava kava again. I presume you've noticed this?

nothing till a couple hours ago then 300 pregabalin, some kratom and coffee. thinking of coffee imma git mo rat now

oh and some thc-o.

Reactions: Ds