• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

It’s 2:00 AM where I’m at butobviously I can just tell you my morning fix anyways lol

5-6 cups of coffee
3 joints
100mg diphenhydramine

Trying to not do drugs in the morning anymore

Anyways peace and love I hope everyone is thinking straight and being safe 🙏😊

95mg methadone
300mg pregabalin
2mg clonazepam (rivotril by Galenika)
And 2mg (Atizolm-1 x2) just for fun
Gonna b
Have a coffee now theyre kicking in. I'm feeling pretty good.

Breakfast was light

900mg gabapentin
100mg diphenhydramine
A double shot mocha frappe
Marlboros

30mg vyvanse
140mg caffeine
and I just took 20mg dexmethylphenidate
I was just gonna take just the vyvanse as it's prescribed but it doesn't help my adhd at all lmao

Methadone and weed normally.

So that, plus crack and heroin. "Breakfast of Champions" if I recall correctly.

Wowsers Trousers, this hard was quite good. I like the soft more, but that's because of the needles. Plus crack is whack as far as taste. I always imagine I'm smoking a piece of ceiling from one of those ceilings that are those "panels" that you could just push up. I don't know what they're called at the moment. I went to college and got 90% of the way through because I never finish things, and because that was my main education I don't know how to do anything practical. I can beat my parents at Jeopardy though, so that's um worth all the time and money.

7.30am - 2mg clonazepam and 1mg etizolam
9.00am 95mg methadone
10am - 2mf clonazepam and 600mg pregabalin
10.50 - 1mg etizolam

An bit frivolous of me, but having a Wednesday slump.

Just wisti had some easily available stims except cocaine.
Anyone rate madafinil @ghostfreak? How is it for appetite suppressant?

Last edited:
Benzodiazepine

Namely bromazolam
I may be @1/4mg a day unless sleep eludes me then another 1/4mg.
Haven't taken kratom, phenibut, pregabalin or any OTCs since last Thursday... feel no need.
I would not encourage anyone to try this to replace other meds I am just a mental case. Lol But so far so good.
That first day of figuring out what dose was needed I will admit I was fairly wobbly-dangerous. Glad I didn't fuck up. ;)

Wow I'm really feeling my morning fix. I wanna fall asleep at my desk

4 joints first dose of 600mg gabapentin and Marlboros with 3 cups of coffee so far

gonna add some clonazepam and a good possibility of baclofen as well and definitely add an antihistamine

Hope Y’all bein smart 🙏👋

Last edited:
Breakfast? Well what I really wanted as the dawn broke was 100 mg of Seroquel and about 20 mg of Zolpidem.

But to my terrified surprise the cupboard was bare, So I ate 4 x the LSD dose I’d had 12 hours previously.

Now it’s midnight and I am on the other side of town, naked, scrolling Bluelight, and huffing on some primo meth while trying to come up with new reasons for not going home.
Why you trying to avoid home, homie?

Not a big user bro:)cigars are nothing.here all smoke'em..tobaco.coffea -normalalmost nothinbbenzo,just a little vape....you do it fine:)