- 60mg oxazepam
- 2x 21mg/24h nicotine patches
- 2mg aripiprazole
- coffee
- and of course weed vapes :weedleaf:

Ehhhhh and also
- 1000mg paracetamol
- 6mg loperamide
(yeah not having the best time this morning)

Cheers

- 1mg lorazepam
- 3.6g kratom
- 2 cups of coffee
- 250ml red bull
- 2x 21mg/24h nicotine patches
- 4mg loperamide
- weeeeeeeeeed

No more aripiprazole from today, saw my shrink yesterday he put me off of it.

6.25am hey are there mo. Staggered 450mg Tramadol from 4am. Nothing so far. Can’t wait for coffee.

Back to sleep lol.

Coffee (that went cold as I was doing dishes lol)
7mg eszopiclone (Am pretty sure the blue zopisign was 3mg and the white ones were 2mg).

Hello everyone 😁 and good morning I'm feeling fantastic cuz im still feeling the gabapentin and 4mg clonazepam I took last night really hard

Hopped out of bed and started listening to music and surfing BL drinking 5 cups of strong ices black coffees ☕ while waiting to wake up fully to properly dose my meds

1mg clonazepam (feels like 2-3mg from last night's dose)

1,200mg ibuprofen (spaced)

2,400mg gabapentin (300mg capsules spaced every 30 mins chased with sprite on empty stomach

8mg cyproheptadine

Lots of Marlboro's and vaping

I hope everyone has a good day 😊

Woke up at 5:00 AM well rested along with the 24 hour effects u get if you dose a lot of klonopin with n o tolerance the day before

been chin smoking marlboros and drank two Mountain Dews on my third rn because I'm out of coffee 😪

1.5mg clonazepam buccally
4mg cyproheptadine
22.5mg hydrocodone

On cloud nine rn 🤤 happy I fell I to a 30 script of 7.5mg narcos

it's really going to help me conserve my benzos because I do mix benzos with opioids from time to time but never in high doses because it made me OD once from doing that and the doctor told me I barely made it and the most people at my weight (140 pounds) would've been dead

Also if you read this and you are of any weight don't think you can mix 1.5 mg of clonazepam with 22.5 mg or half that together I have extreme permatolerance to benzos because I was an extreme benzo addict for 3 years and even then it's not safe I'm being extremely Reckless and stupid do not copy me

Added 60mg dxm and 1.5mg more of the clonazepam and that's it for the benzos until the hydrocodone wears off

Took a 200mg caffeine pill and drank 2 more Mountain dews cuz Im not passing out i haven't felt this good in about a year oh and I also took 1,200mg gabapentin