• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Haha, I came to post "meth". Less than 24 hours in for me. Heroin time = 5mg Valiums. Been doing it with no sedatives for a while.
"No sedatives" meaning no heroin or Valium? Or meaning yes heroin, no Valium?

I've ridden out coke & d-amphetamine binges with only booze for comfort on quite a few occasions, even if they weren't that pleasant at points. But I didn't try meth until I was already a dyed-in-the-wool opiate addict continuously for several years, which I think has shielded me quite a bit... I'm not eager to appreciate the full soul-crushing extent of the methamphetamine comedown.

"No sedatives" meaning no heroin or Valium? Or meaning yes heroin, no Valium?

I've ridden out coke & d-amphetamine binges with only booze for comfort on quite a few occasions, even if they weren't that pleasant at points. But I didn't try meth until I was already a dyed-in-the-wool opiate addict continuously for several years, which I think has shielded me quite a bit... I'm not eager to appreciate the full soul-crushing extent of the methamphetamine comedown.

Oh, never had heroin and can't get *any* opiates anymore 😞 So just no Valium. Weed doesn't sedate me and alcohol is a real last resort. I think hangovers are worse than meth comedown.

I can't even sleep with drugs. Tried a bunch of prescriptions from Quetiapine (baaaad time) and Olanzapine to Valium, Temazepam and Zopiclone which kinda' worked for a month or so then I was getting crazy nightmares and waking up all the time even after taking like 3-4 Zopiclone.

At this point I'm honestly even considering starting a heroin addiction just so I can sleep. Jokes aside about the heroin, how effective are opiates for sleep? It's been 3 days i just wanna sleep maaan.

I can't even sleep with drugs. Tried a bunch of prescriptions from Quetiapine (baaaad time) and Olanzapine to Valium, Temazepam and Zopiclone which kinda' worked for a month or so then I was getting crazy nightmares and waking up all the time even after taking like 3-4 Zopiclone.

At this point I'm honestly even considering starting a heroin addiction just so I can sleep. Jokes aside about the heroin, how effective are opiates for sleep? It's been 3 days i just wanna sleep maaan.

Hey, that's pretty rough.. What exactly is stopping you from sleeping? I'm a lifelong insomniac so I probably understand.

Opiates are weird sleep-wise for me. I've only had oxycodone (and actual opium) and they can actually be like an upper and stop me sleeping. But if my tolerance is low or I have higher doses then I end up "on the nod" and inevitably fall asleep. I've slept through smoke alarms on oxy but the effect is more unpredictable than benzos.

Had to bust out the heavy hitters to unwind after my grueling week, have probably steady had about 4mg bromazolam daily the past few days,
4g kratom
10mg Olanzapine
3mg melatonin w/passionflower extract

Still not exactly knocked out or anything, but I think at this point my tolerance to APs are such that I'd need like 600mg Quetiapine to feel much.

Just wondering what drugs do APs block getting high for you

2.25mg clonazepam
900mg gabapentin
200mg diphenhydramine
Marlboro 100s
20-25 hits of top shelf weed

Been needing a break like this for a while no cap (I have terrible anxiety/PTSD) so the enjoyment is that much better for me and extra euphoria cuz of my mental issues lol

But I haven’t taken benzos in a while so my tolerance is low too well actually now that I think about it I don’t have a tolerance for anything I listed except the cigs

I’m gonna wait 2 hours and then drop another K-pin cuz I ate just a few minutes ago

Sorry for the long post this gabapentin got me goin fast 😂

2.25mg clonazepam
900mg gabapentin
200mg diphenhydramine
Marlboro 100s
20-25 hits of top shelf weed

Been needing a break like this for a while no cap (I have terrible anxiety/PTSD) so the enjoyment is that much better for me and extra euphoria cuz of my mental issues lol

But I haven’t taken benzos in a while so my tolerance is low too well actually now that I think about it I don’t have a tolerance for anything I listed except the cigs

I’m gonna wait 2 hours and then drop another K-pin cuz I ate just a few minutes ago

Sorry for the long post this gabapentin got me goin fast 😂
Think clonazepam can be taken sublingually if ya don't wanna take it on a full stomach? Welcome to bluelight btw mate, good wee community here 👌🏻

Hello everyone I hope everyone is chillin good 💯

But anyways the past couple days I’ve been taking lorazepam in high doses meaning up to 10mg at once but I’m very experienced

Tonight I’m feeling fantastic

Marlboros
7mg lorazepam
1.5 grams of gabapentin
250mg diphenhydramine

And I’m about 10 ish joints in on some Orange Cookies and may I say this shit is making all the synergy feel so good I feel like I’m on an opioid weirdly enough lol

50mg doxylamine
200mg diphenhydramine
100mg caffeine
Marlboros
40mg omeprazole
1mg prescription Xanax SL AND 1mg

Happy to not be suicidal for a few days oh yeah and some top shelf weed

had to take 5mg cyclobenzaprine to slow down thoughts and my dumb ass had a coffee about two hours before bed. still kept waking up every hour or so in a psudo-panic.

few mg heroin, I guess around 10 low dose/common night, 20 for special nights.

If no h available, one tramadol pill.

40mg omeprazole
3mg alp
Banana kush cartridge
Cigs

Haven’t felt this good in a long time thanks to me finally not being a daily user of benzos

Hope everyone ain’t overdoing it be safe 👋

A litre cheh beer....my nightly fix for better sleep(plus joint)

To fucked up to post it last night so here goes

My friend stopped by randomly in the afternoon with a 30 pack which is not a normal thing at all and after heavy consideration (ex-alcoholic) I cracked one

not worried about a relapse cuz Iwas really only an alcoholic cuz I didn’t know they had better drugs lol

Long story short I maintained a no tolerance beer buzz which if u drink you know after over 6 months of none I s rather euphoric compared to just wanting to be intoxicated

Anyways I’m rambling but I stayed light

5 beers spread out can’t remember the brand (didn’t really care either)
Roughly 7-10 joints and bowls here and there

when I really started to come down from the beer I dosed .5 of alp for my hangover today which is completely retarded but benzos and gaba in general is my wheelhouse

I timed it perfectly and I feel great today slept like a baby anyways hope everyone is not goin to sleep forever cuz you forgot to use your head joking but not lol

Last edited: