• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Todays gonna be hydrocodone and clonazepam just waiting on it to get here and possibly some gabapentin

Much needed too I’ve been having panic attacks all evening nonstop

I’ll check back in when I dose up 👋

Took my last 2 hydrocodone tonight but I’m okay with it enough not to be upset which is great but extremely surprising (I felt the same before I dosed up)

800mg cimetidine
900mg gabapentin
300mg hydroxyzine
Marlboros
9 --10 bowls of quality weed
1mg clonazepam
20mg hydrocodone

200mg Tapentadol
2mg Alp

Just waiting on dinner and then I can chill.

(Woke up late) So far today 100mg hydroxyzine cigs and coffee

waiting on some weed then dose up .5mg clonazepam then get higher then shit the rest the evening 😂

About 4 beers and a liquid iv packet
Bout 7 bowls from my bong and 2 cones of mimosa

Bout to have my last beer for the evening and I’m gonna dose some clonazepam when I’m not quite as buzzed (zero tolerance to alcohol)

Hope everyone is having a good evening😎👋

7 beers in now and getting really close to actually coming down so clonazepam lol

1mg clonazepam SL
150mg hydroxyzine

About 5 more bowls from the bong of that mimosa and bout to dose 1 more mg of clonazepam and hydrating continuously

Chillin good and feelin light hope everyone is having a good night🙂

after taking that 300mg pregabalin yesterday afternoon i didnt need anything else. lol forgot about food, kratom and thc. passed out watching some bs, got up for a couple hours, hit the thc-o a coupla times and out again till 7am this morn.
yeah i def still feel low dose pregab. o_O not a placebo
one would think my gaba stuff would be wrecked but no thankfully

after taking that 300mg pregabalin yesterday afternoon i didnt need anything else. lol forgot about food, kratom and thc. passed out watching some bs, got up for a couple hours, hit the thc-o a coupla times and out again till 7am this morn.
yeah i def still feel low dose pregab. o_O not a placebo
one would think my gaba stuff would be wrecked but no thankfully
I would like to find that pregabalin, been studying a bit about it and sounds good, I don't generally like downers but that sounds great.
Do you get it in Europe or where?
I'm not very into asking a physician about anything.. maybe some nootropic that works similarly?

edit:
btw, I'm generally sleeping with kava kava grog, 3 tablespoons + 2 days old makas and kratom, very low dose (I'm tapering to 0 :cry: )
sometimes I like to take some 5-htp, huperzine a or melatonin to boost dreams and Skullcap works too.
calea +klip dagga, a couple joints of that mixture helps sleeping, you get reaaally sleepy (if you didn't use stims).

I would like to find that pregabalin
Never heard of it before getting on a Rx (SO is also on it).
I'm not very into asking a physician about anything
I actully brought it up with PCP cause they had me on gabapentin I just told him that all that powder was upsetting my stomach and read up on pregabalin and wondered if this was an option. Yep.
Most of what I read was here. It just seemed a no brainer to me.
maybe some nootropic that works similarly?
Maybe at high ass doses. They (gabapentinoids) seem to basically work the same ime but have their own signatures. If we could compare it to benzos maybe pregab would be alprazolam but longer lasting, gabapentin > diazepam (but shorter acting) and phenibut - lorazepam (low euphoric freedom but phen has its own euphoria that lasts hours if dosed right and exposed to the right environment ime). Of course these are two different drug classes. Just kinda metaphor or something.
If there is low or no tolerance to pregabalin it will kick off in a mf ass. lol Careful if acquired, yeah?
There may be an RC or something close to pregab but havent checked that out (yet). Some order online from some seemingly reliable and dependable incs but do not have a clue what co these are or any websites.
If ya ever just happen on some (friendly) I would recommend a trip but it takes a while to feel it ime. Hours to peak (for me roughly 5...? ). So no need to impulsively dose cause once felt ya really dont want to go too much further than a good buzz cause it can turn quite dangerous... ordination goes and like benzos we may feel we are cool and got this but when I get to that point with pregab it seems I know to lay my ass down somewhere. Strange. Another plus for pregab i suppose.

Been fuckin around havin a summer day of light drinking 7 beers of nine percent with no alcohol tolerance so that is the very next thing to “drunk drunk” nowadays

Just had 2 cups of coffee and in the near future SL some clonazepam when I sober up more oh definitely add 40- 50mg of baclofen and an antihistamine idk which yet tho and knock TF OUT 🙂👋

2mg clonazepam SL
50mg baclofen
100mg meclizine
2 more cups of coffee
3 joints plus 7-8 bong hits
Cigs

2 packets of peanut butter crackers just so I don’t get dysphoric from low sugar

probably gonna add 30 more mg of bavlofen In a few hours

Oh also hangover gone asf😜

Hope everyone is well &good 🙂

4tspn Super Green Kratom
100mg Quetiapine
5mg Olanzapine
200mg Pregabalin
100mg Hydroxyzine
4mg Bromazolam
50mg 5-HTP
500mg Magnesium
500mg Garlic extract
Puff of some weed
Menthol ciggies

Kinda just been one of those bland days, although I did get some stuff done, I feel it was mostly not a super useful day for me and I've been kind of in the dumps about a couple things. My stepmom and SO have both suggested therapy and such, and I'm trying to look into a doctor that does DBT, because regular CBT has been pretty ineffective for me over the years and I've never made much progress aside from a couple therapists.

So, I've taken the following knockout brew over the past couple hours, I only dose bromazolam 1mg at a time, and I'm running low so I need to start tapering of some sort, because I feel like I've been taking benzos daily for a bit longer than I think. Generally only take 2-4mg a day. Days have kinda turned into months. I'm no longer even prescribed olanzapine because it was just too much at the time, I just have a bunch of overstock, but I am still technically prescribed aripiprazole 5mg. I am considering taking it again, but my only gripe is that it will interfere with my ability to trip and decrease the effect of my ADHD meds. But I feel my depression and mania is getting the best of me again, and I need to start buckling down. Not sure yet though, the 100mg quetiapine (not daily but regularly) seems to do the trick without crushing my soul and personality. So idk what's necessary, but definitely some changes in my mindset. I definitely need to start meditating again, for real. For tonight, and the ensuing day, I think to cope adding the olanzapine was necessary.

Last edited:
Never heard of it before getting on a Rx (SO is also on it).

I actully brought it up with PCP cause they had me on gabapentin I just told him that all that powder was upsetting my stomach and read up on pregabalin and wondered if this was an option. Yep.
Most of what I read was here. It just seemed a no brainer to me.

Maybe at high ass doses. They (gabapentinoids) seem to basically work the same ime but have their own signatures. If we could compare it to benzos maybe pregab would be alprazolam but longer lasting, gabapentin > diazepam (but shorter acting) and phenibut - lorazepam (low euphoric freedom but phen has its own euphoria that lasts hours if dosed right and exposed to the right environment ime). Of course these are two different drug classes. Just kinda metaphor or something.
If there is low or no tolerance to pregabalin it will kick off in a mf ass. lol Careful if acquired, yeah?
There may be an RC or something close to pregab but havent checked that out (yet). Some order online from some seemingly reliable and dependable incs but do not have a clue what co these are or any websites.
If ya ever just happen on some (friendly) I would recommend a trip but it takes a while to feel it ime. Hours to peak (for me roughly 5...? ). So no need to impulsively dose cause once felt ya really dont want to go too much further than a good buzz cause it can turn quite dangerous... ordination goes and like benzos we may feel we are cool and got this but when I get to that point with pregab it seems I know to lay my ass down somewhere. Strange. Another plus for pregab i suppose.
How much pregabalin do you get prescribed a month? My doctor said they couldn't prescribe more than 200mg daily, I guess because it's technically for anxiety, but I find that to be bullshit. I've got a tolerance to gabas, as I have taken them daily for a while now, but they used to give me like 2.4g Gabapentin a day. I feel like that was a better deal for me honestly. The pregabalin definitely helps, but if I want to truly get a solid effect from it, I have to skip days which is annoying.

I have to skip days which is annoying.
This is the ticket I find. Skipping days. It did little for back issues for me even taken every day. Now I only do them when I think about it or every third or forth days.
Gabap was 1.8g a day then pregab was 300mg day. Now it is at 200mg day pregab. Not sure why they dropped it but there is usually quite a few left when its time to reup.
I believe they will fade out anything that is remotely psychoactive eventually.
Now that we are on the subject think I will grab 100mg real quick. :)

Use to do a shot I used to call "Suicidal" or a "Dumbshit"
I would shoot about .2g of heroin,.1mg of fentanyl, .2g of meth, and. 1g of Cocaine all in one shot with about .5ml of water.
Only 2 of us tried it and I was the only one who didn't go out from it. The other guy had to be ambulanced.
No more of that though.
Until recently I would usually smoke fentanyl and meth pop a few Kpins 1mg (clonopin)or a Bar(2mg xanax) or two. Wash those down with a 4Loko or A margarita mixer. Smoke a bowl of hydro before bed along with 3 to 4 kpins washed down with a local microbrew IPA.
Addiction is the worst affliction. Cancer patients can be cured and made to "feel comfortable". They also don't get judged or ridiculed. Yes, I know cancer patients didn't choose to have cancer. Well, addicts didn't decide the first day they tried drugs that they wanted to lose their family, lose their car, get thrown in jail, overdose and die or have permanent damage. No addict knew that they would get so addicted to put them under a bridge.
Next time you feel like judging an addict just know you aren't better than them. You just have a different makeup then the addict and you can smoke a joint or drink or do a line without wanting more. An addict has no control over their cravings.

Use to do a shot I used to call "Suicidal" or a "Dumbshit"
I would shoot about .2g of heroin,.1mg of fentanyl, .2g of meth, and. 1g of Cocaine all in one shot with about .5ml of water.
Only 2 of us tried it and I was the only one who didn't go out from it. The other guy had to be ambulanced.
No more of that though.
Until recently I would usually smoke fentanyl and meth pop a few Kpins 1mg (clonopin)or a Bar(2mg xanax) or two. Wash those down with a 4Loko or A margarita mixer. Smoke a bowl of hydro before bed along with 3 to 4 kpins washed down with a local microbrew IPA.
Addiction is the worst affliction. Cancer patients can be cured and made to "feel comfortable". They also don't get judged or ridiculed. Yes, I know cancer patients didn't choose to have cancer. Well, addicts didn't decide the first day they tried drugs that they wanted to lose their family, lose their car, get thrown in jail, overdose and die or have permanent damage. No addict knew that they would get so addicted to put them under a bridge.
Next time you feel like judging an addict just know you aren't better than them. You just have a different makeup then the addict and you can smoke a joint or drink or do a line without wanting more. An addict has no control over their cravings.
Good lord. Don't think it needs to be said, but yeah folks, don't try the "suicidal" "dumbshit" shot at home.

I'm glad you got out of that situation and made it out in one piece. Many of us don't.

Doctors say a lot of stuff that isn't true. Usually "can't" means "doesn't want to".
so true.
before leaving sc doc giving oxy, diazepam, gabapentin then pregabalin. there was other stuff i cannot recall right now but now only getting pregab in pa.
Its okay though i needed off that ride anyway.

feelin fine as a dime been doin drugs a little too heavy lately so I got fully clean to every substance (physically)

100mg diphenhydramine
6-7 joints of some mimosa
1.2Gs of gabapentin
1mg clonazepam

Hopefully that’ll finally get me to sleep (been up for over 48 hours with panic attacks I started to get a little delusional but you know that K-pin took it away fast very good for people with mania IMO

Anyways hope everyone is bein safe 🙏👋

clonazepam worked for me great recently. I didin't know how bad my state was because of doing some powder ( I don't recommend, ITS SO BAD ). Because of the powder I had real problems gertting back to norma and clonazepam helped alot.