• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

One puff of weed

3 beers (5.4% abv)

30 mg mirtazapine

Hung out with a couple old friends tonight and we toked and had a few beers over dinner (homemade stuffed peppers). It was a nice night
Mmm, stuffed peppers rule. What did you'uns put in 'em?

Awesome feasting.

😳 After 36 hours of stimulation, I'm currently in the midst of preparing tuna-fish sandwiches (ATM I'm on my 15min break) and the early indicators are "mixed," unfortunately — seems I didn't drain the cans quite enough.... 😫🥵

So I've decided to buckle down, roll up my sleeves, do a huge muscle shot of black tar heroin, and get motivated to sprinkle a little "winning" on my sandweez*. 🤫
-----
In other news, the memantine has kicked in, and it is starting to make me feel somewhat "weird," to use clinical language....
-----
*=new slang term, hand-crafted by yours truly & available wherever fine buzzwords are sold... INSTRUCTIONS:

Use wherever reference is made to the foodstuff invented by Earl Sandwich in 1776, enabling him to​
eat a delicious breaded pork cutlet & play against his dogs in a high-stakes Texas-Hold-'Em tournament.​

Last edited:
Slept for like 15 hours last night for some reason. Been sleeping like shit for some months so it was sort of welcome. Anyways, no work tomorrow and I'm still wide awake after todays work day due to sleeping so much last night; so I've had ~12mg 3-HO-PCP insufflated & Dr. Pepper. Also had my 2mg Buprenorphine this morning when I woke up and will probably have 2mg more of Bupe before falling asleep tonight/tomorrow/whenevers

Last night I went to a hot springs resort (heated with geothermal energy from a big ass volcano) high on buprenorphine, 1mg of lorazepam, kratom, weed (edible + spliff) and 2 alcoholic drinks.
All I can say is holy shit, it was such an amazing experience, the body high I got from the hot springs on this combo was unreal.

Nothing... just stayed up til I passed out (about 3AM)
Anxious about starting work (in a good way) but coulda done it if the'd a called this morning with no sleep and adrenaline alone.

2.5Gs of gabapentin
.5 clonaz
Three joints of premium weed
150mg diphenhydramine
Cigs
Mocha coffee (hot) 😋

I’m Being smart and deciding to take a break right now instead of giving it another week and doing an extremely fast come down/taper seems to have been working out well with me doing it this way

I think it’s just because I have such debilitating anxiety and had a year-long physical withdrawal from alprazolam that it’s just worth it for the rebound anxiety and very slight physical withdrawal

Anyways I’m sorry about the long post just needed to vent i ig lol

Hope everybody is maintaining ❤️

1mg clonaz
3,600mg gabapentin
Shot of NyQuil
200mg diphenhydramine
Bout 14-17 joints of some exotic

last night was simple, couple tall cans of malt liquor, hits of weed through out night, and cigarettes

Last night was pretty euphoric

3,600mg gabapentin
150mg diphenhydramine
Shot of NyQuil
30mg hydrocodone
Like 10-11 joints of quality

Been dosing gabapentin and smoking really good quality weed all day and had bout 4 cups of coffee goin on my 5th rn lol

Plus In about 15 minutes

15mg hydrocodone
30ml NyQuil
50mg diphenhydramine
2-3 joints
Marlboros

Snorted 1mg of buprenorphine in the afternoon and now I'm with my girl drinking a bit of fireball whisky and some random Korean alcohol. Also vaping nicotine salts and I'm about to smoke some weed.