Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

20mg hydrocodone
.5mg clonazepam
10mg flexeril
60mg dxm
100mg meclizine

Feeling fucking great just watching my girl suck ass at dying light 2 (video game for those who don’t know)

Plus no physical tolerance to any of the above substance’s

Hope everyone is being smart and listening to the part of your brain saying “You don’t need that much❤️

13mg oxycodone. 5mg propranolol. 2 drinks kava/amanita muscaria

I'm very very high on heroin right now, I gotta close 1 eye to be able to type this.
Been vaping nicotine and smoking weed, I'm about to roll a final spliff to end the night.

i felt like skippin my dose last night bud did eventually take it.
gotta find work if i wanna up the dose. just the facts from my peepers.
word

I smoked around 0.35 of crack & heroin on foil, and now I just smoked half a joint of some very low quality weed. Nevertheless, I always need to have weed every time I do crack and/or h, cause if I can't smoke a joint or five while coming down, I will probably just run out and buy more, which I cannot afford to do on my current salary.

I also have to say that the weed + h combo is magnificent and probably my favourite ever. It's a pity that I have to wait a week or two until I can smoke a speedball again. I wouldn't mind a bit of crack on the pipe either, but I'm working tomorrow morning, and also I find it extremely hard to control myself because it's such a fickle and fleeting high, yet it is probably the most euphoric feeling I have ever experienced.