• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

In Colour would be fine choice.

2 brothers on 4th floor

Last edited:
NO
Oh man, if you're tripping, have you checked out the new tripping music video thread?

I recommend starting at the beginning.

Oh man, if you're tripping, have you checked out the new tripping music video thread?

I recommend starting at the beginning.

No broda I am not tripping at the moment.But this track was on my playlist when i got my first Iboga trip.Hope soon some day gonna tripping after i quit fully and succesfuly opies.Got a shrooms in fridge and wait the fight moment.Peace upon you.Love

I have been in Netherlands before many years.But in Amsterdam.May be the town now i not like before 30 years.Then was a calm,beautiful place.Some kinda Venice of the north.Peace upon you and wish you nice day

When I am dropped and out. (And equally just differently when I'm sky high which I am always actually ironically too), this music genre can lift my soul.

Maybe it is my roots. Diving as a teen into the 90's UK Exstacy rave scene like no tomorrow exists.

These days I appreciate this music way more with LSD than I did on MDMA which I never anticipated back then but makes complete sense.

The electrical energy of it.

The rare timeless infinity. No beginning, no end. No drama. Baggage. Real theme, except higherness.

@blue kringle one you know? Real good on a proper stereo too.

Haha. No I havent heard this one before. I think this would really grow on me with more listens . .:>

I Am Rolling Right Now.

Hey no live trip reports!

Wait you rollin'

This album Food & Liquor by Lupe was pure magic for me years ago rolling balls listening to it in the backseat of the car next level music appreciation.

This song not only says it all but shows the action as well....Make your trip on XTC!:rofl:

One of Big Audio Dynamite's few truly dance-oriented recordings, this stands up alongside the classics of '88-'89 acid house IMHO but the samples make it really special -- words of wisdom pulled from the recordings of Osho, guru of the Rajneeshees, who we should all appreciate for the role they played in democratizing MDMA during the mid-80s.