• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

On isopropylphenidate and Delta 8 THC. About to snort my last bit of 6-APB and EXPERIENCE the AMAZING Sounds of wakaan volume 1 by liquid stranger!!

Check this out!

Liquid Stranger is a dark dude, all I’ll say is beware of that MF. Here’s a video of first time I saw him, back before his change. Sunrise set after 3 days rolling straight, I was on another level :) BTW this my shit, mind bending bass.

-GC

Liquid Stranger is a dark dude, all I’ll say is beware of that MF. Here’s a video of first time I saw him, back before his change. Sunrise set after 3 days rolling straight, I was on another level :) BTW this my shit, mind bending bass.

-GC

I cut way back on listening to liquid stranger after reading about what wakaan is. Supposedly it's music that channels the goddess energy.

It's a little too much like Wiccan for my tastes. He makes good music though and I like his videos.

I dunno about all the three pyramid symbolism and don't want to mix religion into music.

I cut way back on listening to liquid stranger after reading about what wakaan. Supposedly it's music that channels the goddess energy.

It's a little too much like Wiccan for my tastes. He makes good music though and I like his videos.

Really glad you caught that shit, it goes a lot deeper than that and if you ever feel like hearing some stories PM me some time :) They sound so crazy you’d think I was making it up.

-GC

I saw all of his covid "rave cave" live sets on YouTube during covid before I listened to wakaan vol 1 & 2. Those were fun. Great visualizers.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much but it kinda creeped me out what I read about wakaan. I try not to knowingly worship goddesses or gods affiliated with music movements.

Pink floyd's wish you were here then something from omnipony or sr3l.

Like omnipony's fur con live DJ sesh or some happy hardcore maybe some gabber if I had the time.

Probably structured like:
sr3l at the come up > pink Floyd's wish you were here at the peak > gabber/omni at the comedown.
Idk never done MDMA before might change after I know what I'm doing.

Pink floyd's wish you were here then something from omnipony or sr3l.

Like omnipony's fur con live DJ sesh or some happy hardcore maybe some gabber if I had the time.

Probably structured like:
sr3l at the come up > pink Floyd's wish you were here at the peak > gabber/omni at the comedown.
Idk never done MDMA before might change after I know what I'm doing.
In general people like whatever music they normally do along with mdma only times a thousand.

Seriously though electronic dance music is where it's at. Dancing on mdma is unbelievable. I listen to music on mdma that I would never even dream I would stay in the room with before.

I wasn't much of a dancer at all before mdma either. It just makes you want to move around and have fun.

In general people like whatever music they normally do along with mdma only times a thousand.

Seriously though electronic dance music is where it's at. Dancing on mdma is unbelievable. I listen to music on mdma that I would never even dream I would stay in the room with before.

I wasn't much of a dancer at all before mdma either. It just makes you want to move around and have fun.
I totally agree with this!
For me, my go to album is Mezzanine by Massive Attack. With headphones!
I generally like electronic music, mostly Trip Hop and IDM.
I am getting too old for dancing lol, I prefer solo tripping with headphones or watching sci-fi movies or TV shows.
Different strokes I guess :)

I totally agree with this!
For me, my go to album is Mezzanine by Massive Attack. With headphones!
I generally like electronic music, mostly Trip Hop and IDM.
I am getting too old for dancing lol, I prefer solo tripping with headphones or watching sci-fi movies or TV shows.
Different strokes I guess :)
Oh, you're never too old to dance. Surely if you're young enough to still roll without health issues then you're young enough to dance!!

Do you really expect me to believe that you roll solo at home with headphones and you sit completely still?

When I roll solo at home I get crazy dancing because nobody is there to criticize. Harder better faster Stronger

For me dancing is kind of mandatory. Lol.

Why not dance? I mean usually with mdma it's dark and there are so many other high and non judgemental people to mingle and dance with. Plenty of lights and glow sticks.

Do you really expect me to believe that you roll solo at home with headphones and you sit completely still?

Yeah man, I love it!! Not completely still, but kinda chair groovin' lol.
Also sci-fi shows. I just get so immersed and feeling ecstatic!!
Maybe because I always combine with a lot of ketamine, etc?
That's just me I guess. Always been a lone wolf. I know, kinda weird but whatever :)

Yeah that's what I thought. I've never had it because:

a) I've been on SSRIs since I was 19 and was always scared of serotonin syndrome
b) I'm wary of dodgy stuff and it's not like I have a heap of contacts
c) Never been into the rave scene or even clubs for that matter

But I reckon it'd be a good drug for my anxiety/depression. They're talking about it.. So it might be available in Oz in about 2050 lol

I'd listen to something from my Good Remixes folder. I don't have any "southern ghetto" music lol, but I have this which is kinda cool..