• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

For a bit of a sacral mood at the end of a lovely evening. Smoked a small amount of changa and it meshes so beautifully with the lingering empathy and thoughts from the MDMA.

Probably Master of the Puppets. I'm not a huge metallica fan but this album fucking kills. Speed metal and uppers just seems like a match made in heaven, even though I much prefer softer or trippier stuff (I'm not a fan of uppers, but rolling is an exception, for sure). It's just so much more than an upper.

Last edited:
I love to listen to Nightwish Tarja or Sarah from Within Temptation... both are best modern woman rock singers in the world! Here is a Duet with them both from long ago but clearly they have fantastic voices for woman rock singers. My opinion but like do not lie:multicolorheadbang: but favorite is Faster from Sarah

If you were like me right now you'd be getting your roll on. Everybody get your motherfuckin' roll on!

I dare you to......

All pretense goes out the window when in the embrace of MDMA. I want emotive notes, splashes of neon pink, mountain vistas. The inner critic be damned, lyrical sugar to satiate my teenage soul. Melody that lifts the spirit as the heart bursts open

Last edited: