• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower What's the difference in these strains?

papercuts

Bluelighter
Can anyone tell me why I felt so crap switching from daily vaping haze to daily vaping ryder (indica)?

I had this really grumpy feeling for days, like I'd stopped weed completely, while at the same time I was very stoned on ryder.

I wouldn't have thought it possible.

I mean weed is weed, right?

sativa > inidica
Nope. Sativa sucks and is half of what a real high is. Jaja, for real tho I hate sativas.
Can anyone tell me why I felt so crap switching from daily vaping haze to daily vaping ryder (indica)?

I had this really grumpy feeling for days, like I'd stopped weed completely, while at the same time I was very stoned on ryder.

I mean is it getting you high?..

Could be bunk?

Get online and do a little research dude. Cannabis has gotten a whole lot more complicated somewhere along the way. Hell, almost everything is a hybrid these days and effects range into every percentage of the spectrum!

Nope. Sativa sucks and is half of what a real high is. Jaja, for real tho I hate sativas.

I mean is it getting you high?..

Could be bunk?
It was just at first, the euphoria of ryder is coming through very strong since after the first few days. It was like months of haze made my tolerance to go all lop-sided or something.

It was just at first, the euphoria of ryder is coming through very strong since after the first few days. It was like months of haze made my tolerance to go all lop-sided or something.
Weird. Anyways like you said weed is weed. For me at least. It gets me high or it doesn't. But I always go for indica because pure sativa's can give me anxiety

It’s cuz our bodies adapt to certain strains and if you smoke one long enough that really works for you then switch it can induce some minor “withdrawal” symptoms.

This is why cannabis is great though and very hard to gain a tolerance to, so long as you switch up the strains you use.

Also Haze strains are high potency comparatively... If you got used to a Haze many other strains won’t hit quite as hard.

I honestly can’t evee decide between Indica or Sativa, my favorite strains go both directions. I think though I generally prefer Indica leaning strains that have a more daytime friendly high. But always have to have at least 2-3 strains on deck to be satisfied, usually more. I get bored with any one strain too easily and need to switch things up a lot.

-GC

It’s cuz our bodies adapt to certain strains and if you smoke one long enough that really works for you then switch it can induce some minor “withdrawal” symptoms.

This is why cannabis is great though and very hard to gain a tolerance to, so long as you switch up the strains you use.

Also Haze strains are high potency comparatively... If you got used to a Haze many other strains won’t hit quite as hard.

I honestly can’t evee decide between Indica or Sativa, my favorite strains go both directions. I think though I generally prefer Indica leaning strains that have a more daytime friendly high. But always have to have at least 2-3 strains on deck to be satisfied, usually more. I get bored with any one strain too easily and need to switch things up a lot.

-GC
That's good advice, I gave up taking tolerance breaks some time ago, I ought to switch strains more often.
Normally I've two strains on the go, one for daytime, one for night but we've a slight drought here atm so my daytime vape is currently straight CBD 🙄
I just hope that haze comes by again, it was a good strong amnesia haze which completely lived up to its name. I barely remember anything since getting my hands on a couple of ounces of it 😳😂🤣

That's good advice, I gave up taking tolerance breaks some time ago, I ought to switch strains more often.
Normally I've two strains on the go, one for daytime, one for night but we've a slight drought here atm so my daytime vape is currently straight CBD 🙄
I just hope that haze comes by again, it was a good strong amnesia haze which completely lived up to its name. I barely remember anything since getting my hands on a couple of ounces of it 😳😂🤣

Ah ya Amnesia Haze is some good good for sure ;) One that I enjoy too.

-GC

Well... yes and no, in my experience. I mean, weed has a particular ratio of thc, cbd, cbg and other stuff and things depending on many factors and strain.
That being said: I have found that when acquiring a "bag" can lead to other "elements" of the composition of what is in the "bag". Well, I have recently fiddled around with delta-8 thc products and I would swear that I have purchased this stuff (or very similar) as the product itself or mixed in with "real" bud.
So... having had a little experience with known d8 lately, it would appear that using the d8 in place of weed (for me) to hold off on getting some legit bud led me to experience some symptoms relating to what you have posted. The "high" was there but it was not "balanced" with the other chemicals that are present in weed. So maybe withdrawals are a good "guess" at what is going on?
Like trying to replace kratom with opioids... there will be a definite withdrawal - although relatively mild - cause kratom is more complex than being than just an analgesic.
Or replacing phenibut with a benzo... for me it just doesnt quite hit all the right spots.

Just hypothetical as I may have missed what the source was of this new bud and throwing out a coupla things here for the future weed procurers of the world.

always da luv from da bruv

Last edited: