• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the hardest drug you can think of?

Oh, absolutely. They said that people using it reek like gasoline or kerosene or whatever it smells like. You know a lot more about chemistry than I do, but yeah... it must be a very toxic product.

It's like people that make crystal meth with lithium batteries and fertilizer.
Well, sorta, but it's specifically not like lithium and ammonia, which is known as a Birch Reduction. Rather this is a nearly identical procedure to the Nagai Route from ephedrine to methamphetamine using red phosphorus and iodine to form hydroiodic acid in situ.

And it doesn't matter if you perform the Birch or the Nagai to convert ephedrine to meth – until post-reaction clean-up, they're both very toxic. But you already know this.

I would argue that some of the most hardcore substances would be ones that act on GABA, such as Ethanol or Benzodiazepines. Prolonged use may cause chemical dependency at which point if one abruptly discontinues use the withdrawal effects are posed to be potentially lethal. RC opioids are pretty nutty too, with swift bans coming in, the push to a develop new ones are always present. I cant imagine the hell folks must be going through because they no longer have access because labs are shutting down.

ill stick to the pyrrolidino ketones like a-pvp and a-php when vaped and booze (hard liquor). these are the most destructive compounds. then the rest follows. ghb is def a hard drug (very high abuse potential) as is buprenorphine. for psychedelics i find psilocin and 2c-p the hardest drugs.

Strychnine is a hard drug. I once had a really messed up looking guy swear to me that it was the same as acid. I'm pretty sure the guy ate D-con rat poison to get high.

None for me thanks. I always pass on strychnine.

Yeah for sure.

Unleß you're talking physically? Then what would be the physically hardest crystal... Thems a good question.

But yeah datura can be heaven or hell or like being stuck in a multi dimensional horror film. But with a hard on and simultaneous urge to fly and fight.

Only speaking from personal experience but even at the worst of my opiate use(IV Heroin, Dilaudid, Fent) i never felt like it was hard on my body and I looked fine physically. Now stimulants are another story, I do meth probably a dozen times a year but even after extended breaks on day2 I look like i feel, out of my mind haha
so yeah im going to have to go with Crystal Meth. just look at your average tweaker lol

Alcohol, benzos and crystal methamphetamine top the chart for me. Krokodil when not properly synthesized is the stuff of horror (not that I’ve tried Krokodil).

Idk what exactly it was but there’s no question where it was. It was in bottle that had written Ethan- or Ethen-something !!! I’m quite sure it had some NDMA activity but it was mostly magic. I so wish I know what it really was but it was surely as it was straight from Eden

Ethen (gas) is on a must to do list of any disso/anesthetic lovers. If it’s anything as E-something it’s up there along best drugs ever, so good and magical that drug almost sounds like wrong characterization of such substance(s)

Inhalants, maybe. Recently became curious about them but only because I don't have any real drugs available besides alcohol. Also nicotine because it is as addictive as any hard drug but doesn't deliver much pleasure. Yet maybe crack tops it, never used that either.

I've done a lot of the frowned upon drugs and imo one of the worst drugs that can be destructive very quickly is Xanax especially if you have access to a lot.

It's the most compulsive drug to redose not even that it's really euphoric you just feel really fucking good ya know. even compared to vaping meth/crack, which I've trained myself how to make a stash last by being able to put the pip down. I cannot do that with xanax at all and it always ends up bad.

Also i like to stay home and freak out get weird where it's safe. I will end up somewhere eventually because Xanax abuse facilitates what my xanax genie calls "adventures"

Crocodil is bad..also I think there is a flower that makes you lose memory completely for a day or so and it's used by hookers to rob you can't remember the name.

I think these days the "hardest" drugs that are causing the most problems are meth and fentanyl. It's awful out there.

I won't include cocaine, because while it can be problematic, it really depends on ROA as snorted cocaine is fairly mild. Cocaine is still fairly popular but there are just aren't as many big societal problems with it.

It also highly depends on ROA. All drugs are heavier IV or smoked, period, they can take on an entirely different character.