Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

It always is in those Terry Gilliam films. Lair of the White Worm comes to mind.
Thought Lair of the white worm was just a male fantasy/horror fantasy? Take of woe/caution?

Sorry, am not up to date with my biblical parables...

For sure, am suddenly evolving an interest in engineered things, the evolution is interesting 😆
principal victoria tourettes GIF by South Park

I was really hoping to be called a prat. That's my fav insult from your side of the pond, just behind cunt.

Thought Lair of the white worm was just a male fantasy/horror fantasy? Take of woe/caution?

Sorry, am not up to date with my biblical parables...
In the weird visionary sequence in that film there’s crosses and such. It’s not fresh on my mind, maybe I’m wrong.

I watched Chinatown (1974) again recently and I think it's honestly the best film noir I've seen.
Whoa! Easy there. That must be the psilacetin talking!

As a film noir fan: I feel asleep trying to watch Chinatown lol.

It's still on my list to give another try but just. . . further down. Maybe I'll bump it up per your glowing review.

Whoa! Easy there. That must be the psilacetin talking!

As a film noir fan: I feel asleep trying to watch Chinatown lol.

It's still on my list to give another try but just. . . further down. Maybe I'll bump it up per your glowing review.
Yeah maybe it was the drugs lol, but I really enjoyed it this time when in the past I didn’t stay too attentive to it either. Perhaps the Psilacetin forced my attention and allowed me to dig deeper this time around 🤔

"Fall"......seriously ?.......they tell NO ONE where they went, brought 20ft of rope to climb a 2000ft tower & ZERO sway at the top, stupid bimbos doing stupid stunts. I wanted them both to fall soooo bad. 1/10

"Smile" creepy enough some good jump scares, no explantion of how the "Curse" originated, sucky ending. 5/10