Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

Burnt Offerings (1976)

Clearly a heavy influence on Steven King's/Kubrick's The Shining, this film follows a family as they rent an unusually cheap manor for the summer. Lots of similarities, but not nearly as good.

Decent soundtrack, decent acting, great cinematography and atmosphere, but runs a little long and left me a little bored.

7/10
Tim Burton’s Batman

Too many films recently…

The Lost Battalion (2001) 7.5/10
Baba Yaga (1973) 7/10
Halloween (1978) 6/10

There’s more. I’m drunk can’t recall. Will do better reviews later.

Remember remember the fifth of November the gunpowder treason and plot...

Love this movie. Watched it again tonight, as I do every year.

comsi comsa, for what it is it doesn't like try to somehow gulp within is own characters so the dialogue execution is kinda smooth exception for a few shots such as maybe showing too much of that lawyer room whatever was, i saw it way back but i think those "documentation" they tried to show that they previously did on a monster because they thought that this isn't first time such entity becomes the "Valkarye", you know. The thumbnail astronaunt iirc or they all were except for lady who hides in the shut on a scene, that's also something on moment and for what it seems at least me, it looks like a unfinished scene ( deleted scenes ), seems that's somewhere when film starts rather than almost 40m before its run-time ends.

i dislike creature films goric films I did somehow become a guest of when I saw "The Descent" thought to myself nm but then "Eden Log" crawls around my back like a bull and blows a cold air, you know. I think Sputnik needed at least 1 more year in production but still one of not forced creature films of 2020. Eden Logs is to be honest a guide to making such films with such chapters
Wasn't sure if that was the one you had recommended/posted (c.1-2 years ago), but thought 'twas!

It was v. Good tbf. Loved the aesthetic.

Last edited:
Saint Maude.

Profound movie. To capture subjectively, the main characters role, so beautifully (& terrifyingly) was something else.

Watched Children of Men again last night. It’s definitely one of the best films of all time.

10/10 you need to see this film before you die!