Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the last film you saw? v. Why doesn’t Peter Jackson wear shoes?

i need to update my ignore list....

ignore kevin probably saves the world GIF by ABC Network
big baby,anyhow The Last of Us is pretty good

Trippin?

I can get a free 30 day subscription to showtime on the Roku app :rockon:

Dude, it's funnier then shit. Showtime has some good films.

Watched 'Ida Red' and wow. Great action movie. Actors were all amazing. (And it's on Showtime)

:gun:

Hey sure miss you in particle, I'm doing well,keep my nose clean coming up on a few years ,working my ass off,enjoying the sea,back to my old self,god hElp us all,uh ohhh! Hoping and knowing you are great,please take care errybuddy
I'm glad you are doing well. Good seeing you around <3

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
ignore kevin probably saves the world GIF by ABC Network
big baby,anyhow The Last of Us is pretty good
Seems like they’ve finally managed to break the trend of video game movies/shows/etc being fucking awful.
I’ll have to check this one out soon.

The Bourne Legacy. (Late to it)

It was barely, watchable; good laugh though. Skipped out the last quarter.

Recently picked up the Jurassic Park trilogy on Bluray for less than $10, wife and I watched all three over the weekend.

My favorite was The Lost World, then the original, then III. Man, III is short! Total runtime excluding credits was about one hour twenty minutes.

Not a fan of the Jurassic World series. I enjoyed the first film but have had trouble getting myself to move further. Mostly heard bad things about the last two, plus the third is over three hours? And how!

All Quiet on the Western Front (the recent one)

This was a pretty good historical film I thought. Hit all the appropriate WW1 notes: planes, tanks, muddy trenches, poison gas, all that fun stuff.

It captured the reality of being some fresh-faced youngster one day, then getting transported directly into the shit the next day to kill or be killed in the worst workplace on earth. Millions and millions slaughtered just to capture a hundred meters of scorched barren land, it's crazy to think about if you were in that situation. The political background stuff involving Matthias Erzberger and that one reactionary general in the German high command (who I guessed was based on Ludendorff maybe?) was good too

The Bourne Legacy. (Late to it)

It was barely, watchable; good laugh though. Skipped out the last quarter.

i could never get into any of those Bourne movies after being suggested to me to watch them from a few ppl :shrug:

About 30 minutes into Nope. Really struggling to find the motivation to keep going with it. I don't like Jordan Peele's non-comedic stuff.

I liked Keanu and Key and Peele had its moments.

Get Out was a decent film, I guess? I didn't really understand all the hoopla.

Us was stupid.

The original Candyman script was better than Peele's, but I've seen worse reboots.

He comes across as really pretentious, to me.

I guess I prefer my horror to be scary rather than preachy?

I'm going to try to keep watching a bit longer, before I give up.

EDIT: Well - holy shit - I was wrong about this one. Incredible movie. Loved it. One of the most original sci-fi films I've seen for a long time. The scenes that work more than make up for the scenes that don't.

8.5/10

Just watched this one. It was a blast. It's a self-referential Hollywood movie but also manages to feel like Jurassic Park and Jaws (and is somewhat of a homage to the latter).

I'll also give a shout out to It Follows, which was the best horror movie I've seen in a long time. The soundtrack, in particular, was exquisite.