⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Airplane 2: The Sequel - 4.5 stars - always enjoy these two movies. There's always so many visual jokes on screen at any time that you keep discovering new ones upon rewatching.

TQ:

Boy: Hey, Mister, can I ask you a question?
Ted: What is it?
Boy: It's an interrogative statement designed to test knowledge, but that's not important right now.

Elaine: I'm okay, I'm just excited
Man: That's right, it's your first time isn't it?
Elaine: No, I've been excited lots of times.

Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, what have you got on Elaine Dickinson?
Jacobs: Well, I'm two inches taller, I'm a better dancer, and I'm a lot more fun to be around!

[10 year old Jimmy visits the airplane cockpit]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you like it when Scraps holds onto your leg and rubs up and down?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you ever wonder why dogs sniff each other in the asshole?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you ever hang around the gymnasium?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

birdup

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
Haven't seen a film for ages. Been watching TV. Most of it is filler. I really liked Only Murders in the Building and White Lotus, but I've also been watching the 33rd season of the Simpsons and - God knows why - the 4th season of The Conners.

Sometimes I think television is worse than drugs.

Jimmy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

:LOL:

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Airplane 2: The Sequel - 4.5 stars - always enjoy these two movies. There's always so many visual jokes on screen at any time that you keep discovering new ones upon rewatching.

TQ:

Boy: Hey, Mister, can I ask you a question?
Ted: What is it?
Boy: It's an interrogative statement designed to test knowledge, but that's not important right now.

Elaine: I'm okay, I'm just excited
Man: That's right, it's your first time isn't it?
Elaine: No, I've been excited lots of times.

Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, what have you got on Elaine Dickinson?
Jacobs: Well, I'm two inches taller, I'm a better dancer, and I'm a lot more fun to be around!

[10 year old Jimmy visits the airplane cockpit]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you like it when Scraps holds onto your leg and rubs up and down?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you ever wonder why dogs sniff each other in the asshole?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, do you ever hang around the gymnasium?
[later]
Captain Ouver: Jimmy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Sadly, that kind if off the wall comedy is dead now. The drab society nowadays will think this humor is ridiculous. BTW, ever seen a grown man naked?

blue kringle

Bluelighter
Its Hot In Cracktown, wow that was good. Unassuming, gritty, actors legit.

Good Time which i loved the first time. That film is really beautiful & gritty to me. spacey soundtrack. Idk about film colouring etc but somehow that film had beautiful colours. Wicked actors, especially the guy with all the bruises is just a joy to watch. Buddy Duress. It made me cry & kept me pulsed.

The Guilty 2021 was pretty good. These arent much for reviews on my part. I can think of better films but this was pretty tense & taut.

phenethylo J

Moderator: DiTM
Staff member
Titane It's a French language body horror about a girl named who Alexa who as a child got in a car accident and had a titanium plate inserted in her skull and then begins to develop an affection for cars over people. As an adult she she works as a showgirl and is also serial killer. After being exposed she escapes goes on a rather interesting journey but don't want to say too much and spoil it. I enjoy it allot and like the direction it went in; it wasn't too overly graphic.

titane-movie-review-2021.jpeg

blue kringle

Bluelighter
Titane It's a French language body horror about a girl named who Alexa who as a child got in a car accident and had a titanium plate inserted in her skull and then begins to develop an affection for cars over people. As an adult she she works as a showgirl and is also serial killer. After being exposed she escapes goes on a rather interesting journey but don't want to say too much and spoil it. I enjoy it allot and like the direction it went in; it wasn't too overly graphic.

titane-movie-review-2021.jpeg

Excellent, this sounds fresh!