Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What's the Last Film You Saw? v. Tell Us What You Thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

The ONLY reason to see this is Alan Rickman's performance as the Sheriff of Nottingham. It's fucking hilarious!!

I definitely second this. I re-watched that one last summer and you're right, he definitely is the best thing in it lol. He chews scenery like nobody's business

YJDKKtp.jpg

definitely has that retro 80s vibe to it.
Like holy shit, I am going to show this movie to my kids and say that this was the 80s.

(The Warriors is on Hulu if you care to watch it).
I was a teenager when i had watched that movie.Cult

Always liked this so put it on as couldn't find any new decent horror to watch.

It's basically younger non x-men set in a mental facility and all hell breaks loose - great effects as well for the team.

I’m on mobile so no real review write up, but...

House of Gucci (2021)

This was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Ridley has really lost it in the last decade... this film was the only film I’ve ever watched where I considered (heavily) just leaving halfway through. It was just God awful.

2/10 - it gets an extra point for production value alone.

Mama mia! Itsa the House of Gucci!

Lol I considered watching it because it honestly looked trashy as hell and kinda fun but the reviews seemed kind of lukewarm so I gave it a pass

Mama mia! Itsa the House of Gucci!

Lol I considered watching it because it honestly looked trashy as hell and kinda fun but the reviews seemed kind of lukewarm so I gave it a pass
Jared Leto looked, and sounded exactly like Mario or Luigi. Lady Gaga sounded Russian. Al Pacino did the worst Italian accent of his career.

I ranted for an hour straight to my wife about how bad it was when I got back from the theater lol.

Spencer (2021)

I like Kristen Stewart. I think she’s a fantastic actor, and in the role of Lady Di, she did not disappoint.

It was a sumptuous film full of great imagery, allusions, and fantastic acting from all involved.

It only covered a few days of time, I had thought it was more of a biopic but nah, more of a “fable based on a true tragedy” as it says at the beginning. I’m not familiar with Anglo-history much (sorry England, y’all bore me most of the time) and I was a mere child when Diana died so I had no context, but even so, I found this film immensely enjoyable.

It was well paced, scored well, and just overall 100% better than my last outing, House of Gucci. If you’re bored and looking for a good drama, this’ll probably give you a good two hours of entertainment. When the lights came on and the credits rolled, I hadn’t even finished my beer yet!

7.5/10

Constantine.... i forgot how great the whole fucking movie is. I ll give it a 5/5 cuz of the last 25 minutes were too damn good.

Yesterday with my daughter had watched for third maybe mazerunner first ep.Good movie.
I haven't finished it yet, i'm watching it on several times, it's just too long and too boring/strange at first, but it has a certain charm no doubt

Friend Request, not the best but enjoyable social media horror.

Huh I wonder why I never heard of it looks enchanting enough at first glance

Will read reviews see what I am missing

7.1 on IMDb I am sold it is a classic. Christopher Plummer RIP!

Lol plot kind of sounds like white pilgrims coming to America and terrorizing Natives now look what they did to nature

Every morning I dance to this song and think about how much I wanna be on that show 10000lbs little people.

Status
Not open for further replies.