• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

🍭 Caaaaandy! 🍭 what's your favorite candy and you can't say jolly ranchers?

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
it is snitching.
hMYroEz.jpg

Kellsee

Bluelighter
I have my phases with everything. Something will be my fav and it's all I'll eat. I'll keep doing that until I get burnt out on it then I'll never touch it again. It's all or nothing with me lol.

For me it's also about how I eat it. I always have my own technique. For a longtime it was dove chocolate. I love taking two of the squares pieces and placing one on each side of my tongue and just letting them melt. Then it was animal crackers with coffee. I'd always put 3 in my mouth and then take a sip of coffee before begining to chew. Right now it's starburst minis lol

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I have my phases with everything. Something will be my fav and it's all I'll eat. I'll keep doing that until I get burnt out on it then I'll never touch it again. It's all or nothing with me lol.

For me it's also about how I eat it. I always have my own technique. For a longtime it was dove chocolate. I love taking two of the squares pieces and placing one on each side of my tongue and just letting them melt. Then it was animal crackers with coffee. I'd always put 3 in my mouth and then take a sip of coffee before begining to chew. Right now it's starburst minis lol
i usually do the sweet salty thing. bag of candy and a bag of Doritos 4 example. if you're talking something with coffee i gotta go with windmill cookies.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
even though eating one of these makes it looks like you blew a smurf, these were pretty fucking good.
3PeCyYz.png
open bag of blow pops is an empty bag. can't get enough pop rocks either once i start. when i buy candy i have to lie and say it's for my kids school or something cuz i buy so much. kinda like when i had a poppy seed tea habit. wife is baking for the Church iirc

Reactions: D's

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member

Have you tried these mfers?

4ntQOXT.jpg

lindt truffles. Melt in your mouth, no coffee needed.

Reactions: D's

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm gonna give the lamest answer ever: natures candy (ie FRUIT).
I'm not even sorry lol. I really really fucking love fruit. And the real thing always tastes better than the shitty copycat version, where they basically make a version with none of the goodness and add tonnes of shitty chemicals and usually just a generic fruit flavour.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
open bag of blow pops is an empty bag. can't get enough pop rocks either once i start. when i buy candy i have to lie and say it's for my kids school or something cuz i buy so much. kinda like when i had a poppy seed tea habit. wife is baking for the Church iirc
You are right, so yeah .. I have a problem. lmao
yZjqD5e.png

Sikeeeee, gotta love them Family Dollar after-Halloween specials. Most of those bags there (minus the Charms Mini-Pops, Skittles, Caramel Apple & Whoopers were .69 cents. So you'd be fucked up not to get that stuff.